Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 11:58:21 AM EDT
I really wonder if the attention she receives from the media and the notarity is what is driving her efforts and not the loss of her son.  I am grateful to her for her son and the duty he performed.  But I think she has used him to start this and now its about her not him.

The reason I say this is that I know people that have lost kids and have dedicated their lives to helping other children.   But they dont seek attention or accolades.  They work their butts off and give their money in animomity.  

It kind of sickens me that the loss of this patriotic soldier has become a shameful display of selfishness and ego stroking.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
it ceased being about her son a long time ago.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:09:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure if any more she even knows why she is ranting.  Other than pure, blind, hate.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:10:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i think it might have started out of grief but then she was lauded and manipulated by the left and now she's just an attention whore.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#4]
She's probably mentally ill!?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really wonder if the attention she receives from the media and the notarity is what is driving her efforts and not the loss of her son.  

Hit probability 87%.

Look at me...My Son is dead...Look at me!

It's kinda like those fucked up women who make their children sick to get attention and compassion from others. I'm not sure if this is worse or not.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#6]
didn't her husband dump her ass after she fell off into the deep end?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:15:11 PM EDT
[#7]
It would be interesting to know who's been bankrolling her and what the total (to date) has been...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:15:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Her motive is hatred.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]
She's probably either bi-polar or a schizophrenic by now.

and she's damn ugly, too.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:16:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yep, he thinks she's nuts...!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
She's probably either bi-polar or a schizophrenic by now.

Hell yeah...actually hideous might be more like it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:18:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I really wonder if the attention she receives from the media and the notarity is what is driving her efforts and not the loss of her son.  I am grateful to her for her son and the duty he performed.  But I think she has used him to start this and now its about her not him.

The reason I say this is that I know people that have lost kids and have dedicated their lives to helping other children.   But they dont seek attention or accolades.  They work their butts off and give their money in animomity.  

It kind of sickens me that the loss of this patriotic soldier has become a shameful display of selfishness and ego stroking.

I agree with you 110%. People that have lost their kids have given their time and talents to do stuff like start foundations to help others, etc.  But Sheehan wants to push her BS liberal anti-war agenda.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:19:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Yes he did. If I remember correctly the rest of her family renonced her long ago as well. Poor dumb bitch has no idea what the hell she is doing any more. I feel not only a great deal of hatred towards her but pity as well. She has been and continues to be manipulated by left wing moonbats for their own ends.

Of course I am preaching to the choir here.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:19:11 PM EDT
[#14]
If I ever saw that hideous hag in person I'd probably kick her right in the nuts.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I hate to say this about a lady, but I agree with you daisy.  I don't think Cindy acts very lady-like either.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really wonder if the attention she receives from the media and the notarity is what is driving her efforts and not the loss of her son.  

Hit probability 87%.

It's kinda like those fucked up women who make their children sick to get attention and compassion from others. I'm not sure if this is worse or not.

Munchousen Syndrome by Proxy, and yes she is a sick individual
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

it ceased being about her son a long time ago.

+1  Yup
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:26:58 PM EDT
[#20]
It was about her son when she met with Bush.

It was about her a year later, once Michael Moore picked her up and began funding her his cause, with her as the pawn.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:27:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hit probability 87%.

Munchousen Syndrome by Proxy, and yes she is a sick individual

I've seen a number of double postes before....but a triple?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:02:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It would be interesting to know who's been bankrolling her and what the total (to date) has been...

Somewhere I heard it was that George Siros guy...(not sure how it's spelled).  The same guy that backs the "moveon" site?

Lois
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#23]
She has alot of hate.

She hates herself, her son, her country, the President, her ex-husband.........

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhere I heard it was that George Siros guy...(not sure how it's spelled).  The same guy that backs the "moveon" site?

Lois

Yep, It's her job now.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#25]
I doubt she even remembers her son's name anymore.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I doubt she even remembers her son's name anymore.

I was just thinking that.
I was trying to remember to crack a cartman joke.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Perhaps I need to get my tinfoil hat out, but I smell conspiracy.

I don’t know that much about multigazillionare George Soros. He did support anti Communist groups in the Soviet Union, so he can’t be all bad. For some reason he started actively opposing Republicans and supporting Democrats a few years back.

But that “support” has been funding the most extreme whacko fringes of the Democrat party. Maybe the guy is just another nutty moonbat. More than likely he wants to have more government regulation of the economy because the rich can make a fortune off of government regulations, especially if they are the ones writing them.

But maybe…

There’s no doubt that his support has caused the downfall of the Democrat party. He’s given control of the party to the kook fringe. He’s probably the one bankrolling Shehan and her antics are definitely embarrassing to the Democrats.

Maybe it’s not intentional, but Republicans couldn’t have a better ally than George Soros.

Shhhh everyone be quiet, we don’t want to give it away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top