Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 10:06:45 AM EDT
Link: NewsMax.com

Kim Gandy Cussin' Mad Over Alito Confirmation

National Organization for Women president Kim Gandy was so angry on Tuesday after the Senate confirmed Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito that she began cursing during a radio interview.

"That is such b - llsh - t!" Gandy exclaimed, after radio host Steve Malzberg argued that Alito was nowhere near as politically extreme as Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who once favored lowering the age of consent for women to 12.

The staff at WOR Radio bleeped Gandy's swearword and Malzberg promptly warned her, "Hey, hey, hey - you can't say that on the air...I suggest that you control yourself - we're on the public airwaves."

Souding surprised at the reprimand, the NOW chief responded: "Excuse me - that's a curseword?"

The foul-mouthed feminist then proceeded to get into a verbal tussle over the Iraq war - and NOW's support for anti-American "peace mom" Cindy Sheehan.

Gandy stopped short of endorsing Sheehan's description of President Bush as "a terrorist," but explained: "I think that he's done some pretty terrible things. And getting us into the Iraq war was one of them. He misled the public. He misled the Congress."

Gandy then complained that the U.S. military was mistreating "our soldiers, especially our female soldiers."

"There are women soldiers in Iraq who died of dehydration because they were afraid to drink any liquids after three or four in the afternoon because they would be raped if they had to go to the latrine at night," the top feminist fumed. "Raped by our own soldiers."

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
When they go rabid like this there's no choice but to put 'em down.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Has NOW ever had a non-ugly, non-lesbian president?

Rush Limbaugh was right. NOW was founded to give ugly lesbians a way to get on camera.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Rush Limbaugh was right. NOW was founded to give ugly lesbians a way to get on camera.

"24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to  the mainstream of society." Rush Limbaugh's Undeniable Truths #24
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Has NOW ever had a non-ugly, non-lesbian, or relevant president?

Rush Limbaugh was right. NOW was founded to give ugly lesbians a way to get on camera and something do on weekends.

Added something for you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

National Organization for Women president Kim Gandy was so angry on Tuesday after the Senate confirmed Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito that she began cursing during a radio interview.

"That is such b - llsh - t!" Gandy exclaimed, after radio host Steve Malzberg argued that Alito was nowhere near as politically extreme as Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who once favored lowering the age of consent for women to 12.

The staff at WOR Radio bleeped Gandy's swearword and Malzberg promptly warned her, "Hey, hey, hey - you can't say that on the air...I suggest that you control yourself - we're on the public airwaves."

Souding surprised at the reprimand, the NOW chief responded: "Excuse me - that's a curseword?"

The foul-mouthed feminist then proceeded to get into a verbal tussle over the Iraq war - and NOW's support for anti-American "peace mom" Cindy Sheehan.

Gandy stopped short of endorsing Sheehan's description of President Bush as "a terrorist," but explained: "I think that he's done some pretty terrible things. And getting us into the Iraq war was one of them. He misled the public. He misled the Congress."

Gandy then complained that the U.S. military was mistreating "our soldiers, especially our female soldiers."

"There are women soldiers in Iraq who died of dehydration because they were afraid to drink any liquids after three or four in the afternoon because they would be raped if they had to go to the latrine at night," the top feminist fumed. "Raped by our own soldiers."

The DUers were bitching about this yesterday even after someone proved it was bullshit.  I ask you who in the hell would try to rape a female soldier armed with an M9, M16, M249 saw or any other extreamly deadly military small arm.  And all she would have top do is scream and a shitload of hardened combat troops would be kicking that wannabe soldier ass.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:24:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The DUers were bitching about this yesterday even after someone proved it was bullshit.  I ask you who in the hell would try to rape a female soldier armed with an M9, M16, M249 saw or any other extreamly deadly military small arm.  And all she would have top do is scream and a shitload of hardened combat troops would be kicking that wannabe soldier ass.  

Don't wimmin pee in groups any how?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

WTF????

I know our guys aren't angels and there are probably some instances of this, but that is ridiculous!

Someone needs to file a lawsuit for libel.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Nothing more than a spasm from an organization that can't cope with having lost whatever relevance it may have once had.  No one of consequence listens to these quack interest groups anymore and they cannot stand it.

Normally this type of thing would be the signs that the death of the organization is imminent.  Somehow, though, they live on despite their complete uselessness.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I think there were two women soldiers who were raped in Iraq on the way to the latrines.  That's what they are basing these accusations on.  Now, it was two, not a lot and women soldiers aren't living in fear.  Two rapes out of 300,000 soldiers that have rotated through the theater doesn't make it a widespread problem.

Just to note, I am not trying to trivialize the two rapes.  From what I gather, there is DNA evidence from these two rapes, and if I was the guy in charge, I would compare that DNA with every soldier's DNA who was in the camp at that time, and if after a fair trial the offending soldier was convicted, a quick hanging.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I know our guys aren't angels and there are probably some instances of this, but that is ridiculous!

She may be the only one who finds Lindie England sexy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#11]
He called some little trollup a "bitch" today. (OK, he actually called her a b-i-itch)

SOrry, Lord, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:31:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think there were two women soldiers who were raped in Iraq on the way to the latrines.  That's what they are basing these accusations on.  Now, it was two, not a lot and women soldiers aren't living in fear.  Two rapes out of 300,000 soldiers that have rotated through the theater doesn't make it a widespread problem.

Just to note, I am not trying to trivialize the two rapes.  From what I gather, there is DNA evidence from these two rapes, and if I was the guy in charge, I would compare that DNA with every soldier's DNA who was in the camp at that time, and if after a fair trial the offending soldier was convicted, a quick hanging.  

this shit about a soldier dying of dehydration is bullshit.  The soldier who supposedly died of dehydration was listed as killed by small arms fire.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#13]

OK, I have a solution - no women in combat zones.

Problem solved.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Plus her (female) battle buddy is supposed to be with her 24/7, IIRC.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Preach on brother!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:40:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

It doesn't matter.

ALL women are victims of rape just like all blacks are victims of slavery. Just being a female in America means you're raped every day.

Women are raped and put into bondage (no not the good kind) when they get married because all married women are forced-prostitutes and victims of rape. Women are raped when they get whistled at on the street. Women are raped by Cosmopolitan magazine and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue. Women are raped when they're denied a promotion because of institutionalized white male paternalistic sexism. Women are raped when they're paid less than what men make for the same job. Women are raped by being forced to play with barbie dolls and easy-bake-ovens as children. Women are raped by college sororities who promote sexual servitude to men on campuses. Women are raped by Madison Avenue advertising agencies which objectify, sexualize and dehumanize females for the sake of oppressive male consumers. Women are raped when they aren't allowed equal representation in government. Women are raped when they are excluded from full service and promotions in ALL military operations.

ALL women are raped every day, not just two and not just on the way to the latrine.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:42:09 AM EDT
[#17]

They died after 12 hours with no water?

That's just as stupid as the people who believe that millions of homeless people die every year from exposure.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:42:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

ALL women are raped every day....

Well except for the NOW hags....no one would touch 'em with anything but a shovel.

Thus explaining their anger.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:48:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Well, my brother in law just got back from Iraq. he's on a 2 week leave. He said you dont go anywhere at night such as dark alley ways because guys would jump you and rape you. I thought that sounded crazy. maybe there is some truth to this. And my brother in law is no small guy either.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#20]
See what happens when you forget to take your Prozac.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, my brother in law just got back from Iraq. he's on a 2 week leave. He said you dont go anywhere at night such as dark alley ways because guys would jump you and rape you. I thought that sounded crazy. maybe there is some truth to this. And my brother in law is no small guy either.

I would assume he was talking about leaving the perimiter. Outside the line is a different story .
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:57:05 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Go away DU troll....cuz you stink.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I cannot argue with that assessment.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I say this, i have seen a few of the women GI's.... if the ones I liked were to rape me at M4 point, I would sucomb to every demand!!
Some..... they'ed have to shoot me.
Oh, wait,was it teh other way around?
That sux!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:59:29 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

LMFAO
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img388.imageshack.us/img388/2723/kgprintquality1ue.jpg

Is that Tom Hanks?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:03:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Problem solved.

I used to think that WAS the policy.  Apparently it still is except when we've overextended ourselves and no one is really looking.  A female driving a truck THROUGH a combat zone is still IN a combat zone.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:06:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:08:40 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted: The DUers were bitching about this yesterday even after someone proved it was bullshit.  I ask you who in the hell would try to rape a female soldier armed with an M9, M16, M249 saw or any other extreamly deadly military small arm.  And all she would have top do is scream and a shitload of hardened combat troops would be kicking that wannabe soldier ass.  
Are you kidding? It's the women that are going after the men and getting them in trouble. I guess they can't face death without GI Stud Rations.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF????

You are horribly misunderstanding this whole thing.  Democrats SUPPORT the troops...  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that Tom Hanks?

- from his "Bosom Buddies" days, when he dressed in drag?

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Such a statement should not shock anyone who is familiar with radical "feminists" who claim that all married sex is rape, and that 1/4 of all women will be raped while in college.

They think all men are scumbag rapists waiting for their opportunity, soldiers included.

I sincerely doubt there is a massive rash of rapes of female soldiers by male soldiers on bases in Iraq.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dammit Steve,  You need to put a warning label if you are going to post pictures like that -- I'm eating for goodness sakes.  Now I gotta clean-up the vomit from my keyboard.  Please be kind and post warnings.  Do it for the keyboards........
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted: img388.imageshack.us/img388/2723/kgprintquality1ue.jpg I cannot argue with that assessment.
Oh, gag me now! That's a triple-bagger.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#36]
NOW is still trying to recover from the huge black-eye they took by backing Clinton during the impeachment.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:28:42 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted: img388.imageshack.us/img388/2723/kgprintquality1ue.jpg I cannot argue with that assessment.
Oh, gag me now! That's a triple-bagger.

No.  She's definitely more than that - she's a wolf.  Meaning that if you woke up next to her, you'd gnaw off your own arm to get away.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Guys would rape your brother in law? Damn homos.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really....what is this war coming to.....  

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:12:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted: Guys would rape your brother in law? Damn homos.
Really....what is this war coming to.....  

Those Hajis have way more men than women. So they're going to to switch to faggotry like jailhouse inmates.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that Tom Hanks?

my thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey, wasn't she BATMAN in the movie?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe they thought he was a camel
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Problem solved.

+1.  You beat me to it.

-K
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that Tom Hanks?

- from his "Bosom Buddies" days, when he dressed in drag?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top