Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 8:59:46 AM EDT
when did man first decide it was a good idea to wipe his ass after a dump? i'm not talking about when did we start using paper or anything like that, just WHEN did the first man reach back there and scour the brown spider? and why?

i was watching this show on pbs or the history channel on cannibalism and there were some scientists who were analyzing human feces. then the (now locked) thread on koranic tp just got me to thinking and there's such an incredibly broad wealth of knowledge here, figgered someone would have an idea on this...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#1]
87 BC
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably when we started living indoors and eating food that produces soft shit.

Based on my experiences backpacking in the mountains and deserts, if you eat a paleolithic type diet and live outdoors your shit is so dry there's no mess left around Uranus.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:03:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
87 BC

Pretty sure it was 87 A.D.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#4]
When Cavegirl told him he'd better if he wanted any oral...
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:04:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Too funny.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#6]
When he decided his ass smelled funny
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Sometime after the split from the last common ancestor that could lick its own ass.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:05:38 AM EDT
[#8]
just before he learned to lock threads about shit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top