Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 7:42:13 PM EDT
Our business team goes on a national trip every year to a convention. We were discussing this in class and he got into the drug and alcohol tollerance rules of the trip and stated that he has only once had to send anybody home(which is at their own expense). Kids started asking why he was sent home and he got into the story about how a student had brought a .357 with "Cop Killer" hollowpoints for protection. "Cop Killer" hollowpoints...........my eyes rolled back in my head like no other. and then he goes on about how stupid it is to need protection on trips which have included NYC, chicago, dallas, LA etc. Now I realize that this is illegal to carry in certain states where your permit may not be valid but the fact that he used certain terminology really killed me
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
if it's bothering you that much, then you should have called him on it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what happens when people get their gun facts from lethal weapon 3.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Next time cold cock the sonofabitch.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:04:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Just tell him that you only keep instructor-killer hollow points in your .357.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#5]
If it is a school related event/trip, then I think it is appropriate.

If you are traveling on your own, then this man should have no say in the matter.

M.L.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If it is a school related event/trip, then I think it is appropriate.

If you are traveling on your own, then this man should have no say in the matter.

M.L.

If it is a school related trip/function, it's probably ILLEGAL to bring a firearm.  But the instructor is still a douchebag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:16:20 PM EDT
[#7]
You should correct him and tell them they are not Cop killers, they are Baby Killing rounds.
I'm sure he'll feel better after that. LOL
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#8]
uh, speak up?  It's good for you.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:26:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You should correct him and tell them they are not Cop killers, they are Baby Killing rounds.
I'm sure he'll feel better after that. LOL

there ya go..

--VT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#10]
His words come from watching to many movies, but in regards to guns and school functions they are a big no no.  However, he is an idiot for getting caught.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:34:26 PM EDT
[#11]
speak up next time, asshat instructors like that are incredibly satisfying to crush in a battle of wits(especially the pompus Ph.D holding type that puts themself above everyone else)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:35:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

That would have been good to do although he is very errogant and holds a grudge like no other. I need this class to graduate and unfortunately alot of the class followed in on his type of talk stating "why would anyone need a gun". I wasnt about to take on 60 people that think im strange enough the way it is.........Now if you need me Ill be in my room.....painting homo things......
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:38:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That would have been good to do although he is very errogant and holds a grudge like no other. I need this class to graduate and unfortunately alot of the class followed in on his type of talk stating "why would anyone need a gun". I wasnt about to take on 60 people that think im strange enough the way it is.........Now if you need me Ill be in my room.....painting homo things......

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:05:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!!!!!

WHY?!?!  will playing football make you love me ?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

NOW . . . you are beginning to learn the way to conduct yourself in life.  Much of college is putting up with sh** in order to prove that you can do the same in the business world without cracking.  Hang in there, and don't fight the system until you graduate.

M.L.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top