Posted: 1/31/2006 6:04:10 PM EDT
I'd like to do to this fucking asshole what he did to that poor animal

http://www.excalibr.com/ay0/kittyburn.jpg VERY GRAPHIC

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No way in hell I'll look at that. people that are cruel to animals are one step above  child molesters.

I put them down at the same level as child molesters.  If I witnessed that in person, I would do my damnedest to put that prick in the hospital.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The person who did that needs to have the same thing happen to them - along with the people who raised that person.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]
This needs a graphic warning and I'm gonna say IBTL to this one...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No way in hell I'll look at that. people that are cruel to animals are one step above  child molesters.

I put them down at the same level as child molesters.  If I witnessed that in person, I would do my damnedest to put that prick in the hospital.

yep, people who torture animals tend to end up torturing people.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw a similar video to this...it's terrible.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Cat-kabob.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Wonder if that's FOX, I remember when he set that poor snake on fire

Sometimes I hate people, this is one of those times
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone live near this person?

<Personal information removed -- Defcon>
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Another winning photo from his page:
http://www.excalibr.com/ay0/911lol.jpg

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Question?  If you saw someone doing that to a animal, would you be justified in beating the shit out of them?  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#12]
i'm not going to visit the site, but the url gives me a pretty good idea of what it is.

at my last job, i had a guy tell me about his friends doing that shit.

here's how the conversation went:

me:  i'm not a cat person
him(very heavy hispanic accent):hey man, i hate it the cats
me: yeah?
him: my friends find this cat, right.  it was blind, mang.
me: oh?
him: yeah, mang.  it would run it into walls and stuff.
him:  so my friends stuff it in the trashbag, put the gas on it, and put it on fire.
me:  what the fuck?
him: yeah mang, it made it the funny noises [insert dying cat noises here]
me: you guys are going to hell
him: naw, mang.  cats have it nine lives, mang.
me: i'm not sure if that's the way it works...
him: you really think we go to the hell?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:36 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:12:59 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Question?  If you saw someone doing that to a animal, would you be justified in beating the shit out of them?  

YES.  I would gladly do time in jail as long as I got to beat the hell out of them.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:13:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

YES.  I would gladly do time in jail as long as I got to beat the hell out of them.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Kharn

You have got to be fucking kidding me

This person is lower than maggot shit, someone hack into his PC and make it catch fire and burn his fucking house to the fucking ground
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Couldn't have said it better.

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:16:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

This person is lower than maggot shit, someone hack into his PC and make it catch fire and burn his fucking house to the fucking ground

I won't mention anything here, but I am making it my business to look into this further.  Once I verify certain information, I will probably contact police.  Among other things.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:20:16 PM EDT
[#21]
sick
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#22]
some people are alive only because it is illeagal to kill them
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:21:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

+

There is a spot reserved in hell for those type of people.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#24]
That motherfucker should have the same shit done to him.

I don't like cats, but that is some fucking sicko shit. Say hi to the next serial killer coming to a neighborhood near you.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#25]
fucker's house link removed

very close to albany.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:23:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

I won't mention anything here, but I am making it my business to look into this further.  Once I verify certain information, I will probably contact police.  Among other things.

Good
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:24:14 PM EDT
[#27]
What is the second pic? Im gonna not look for now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Good

very good.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope AND pray that whoever did that get's caught and has the crap beat out of them. I hope and pray they are hospitalized with severe injuries.

God may have mercy on them but I do not.

And for the record I hate cats, but that is just wrong.

In the first couple of pics you can see all the scorched hair on the kitten and his right eye is blistered.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Won't look at the link. But this whole thread kinda makes me feel bad for killing ants w/ a magnifying glass when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:25:44 PM EDT
[#31]
I am always amazed and confused how someone could even justify such behavior.  Seriously, why would this be considered remotely entertaining?  How can someone pawn this off as 'nothing' and go to sleep at night as if everything was normal?  What is it about violent suffering and unwarranted execution of others that envokes such .... giddiness?  I don't understand.  Outside of self defense, such behavior is pure evil and should be banished accordingly.

I don't get it, such atrocities don't compute with me and the rage inspired within me is formidable enough to warrant a follow up question - who the fuck raised these assholes?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I didn't goto the link. If it depicts animal abuse NY has Buster's Law to punish people for animal cruelty. Maybe this should be looked into.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#33]
could somebody give a quick descrip of what it is? I dont want to look at it if it is too horrible. I found this crazy video on the internet once of some dude kicking and beating a toddler. If I had saw that In person I would have killed the motherfucker. I would stand in front of the Judge and say

"Fuck yes I killed that sick piece of shit, and I would do it again if I had the chance"
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#34]
That guy should be shot.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Where is PETA when you need them?  

forward this to them and maybe ALF will firebomb his ass.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I didn't goto the link. If it depicts animal abuse NY has Buster's Law to punish people for animal cruelty. Maybe this should be looked into.

If someone wants to help me track this fuck down, or help with emailing organizations that would care, I would appreciate it.  Here are some ideas:

Humane Society
PETA
Local P.D.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:28:14 PM EDT
[#37]
the domain is registered to a woman.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
the domain is registered to a woman.

Yep, and if she is the one who did that to the kitten, I would beat the fuck out of her.  Man or woman, I don't care.  With any luck, I'd be able to disfigure them for life.

I am dead serious when I say they are LUCKY they don't live in Colorado.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#40]
I remember when my epileptic aunt's house caught fire, she died, but two of her dogs came out alive, their eyes had been fryed, we kept up hope that they would live, but both of them passed away after 3 days. I still remeber seeing half their bodies fur burnt off and scarring underneath, it was very sad, I was afraid to pet them and comfort them for fear that it could've hurt them. They were helpless, They could not even hold food down, and if they did, it ended messy.

Anyone who would willingly do that to an animal is sick and disgusting, they need to be shot in the knees, left crippled for years, granted occaisional beatings, then, after many years of that miserable existance, set on fire and clubbed to death as he burns. (oops, forgot castration)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Serial killer in the making.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:33:42 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

turn his ass in to PETA or ALF, they have no problem setting animal research facilities on fire, so this asshole's home would be no problem

EPOCH

ETA: damn, beat to the idea by Yakimak...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone who would do that is dangerous.  Obviously to animals but also dangerous to people.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#44]
If I saw that going to happen I'd grab the gas can and cover the prick with fuel. If he's going to burn the cat he's going up too...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#45]
It can't be said that the one hosting the website made the pic.

Looking at the other files, it looks to be a collection of odd shit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:39:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Second pic, I did this only to get the point across of what a fucking low life POS this person is, please forgive me.

Took pic away, get the bastards
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#47]
I have contacted PETA on this, by the way.  I hope others will do so as well.  

Thank you for contacting PETA. This e-mail message was automatically generated to provide you with the following initial information; please read it carefully.

If you e-mailed PETA to report an animal emergency, call our office immediately at 757-622-7382. If you are calling between 6 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. EST, listen carefully to the recording for instructions.
If you are a member of the media, please e-mail [email protected] or call us at 757-622-7382.
If you are reporting a Web site that shows animal abuse, please click here <http://www.animalactivist.com/onlinecruelty.asp> .
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I have contacted PETA on this, by the way.  I hope others will do so as well.  

It's a strange twist. I've mocked PETA at every available oppourtunity and yet i'd like to see them do something about this.

I feel confused.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#49]
I think I'm about to puke in my mouth.

Who ever would do such a thing is a sick, sick individual.

I wonder if the little guy/girl made it out alive....so, so sad on so many levels..
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/reporting.htm
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top