Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 4:45:51 PM EDT
and she replies, "Shhhh....it's my gun-nobody's supposed to know."

It's obvious that children emulate their parents and it felt good to know that she is seeing the importance of CCW and nobody needs to know.

I'm very proud of her!

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What caliber? And was it stong side or cross draw?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah its funny but at that age and her being in school could spell alot of problems if she says that in school.  Talk to her about it before the school does.  Just my $0.02
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
well sense she printed you should let her know for most woman SOB is better for concealment with the female curves
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

It's obvious that children emulate their parents and it felt good to know that she is seeing the importance of CCW and nobody needs to know.

I'm very proud of her!

HH

Is it a Glock? Is she "po-fesh-nul" enough to carry it?

and j/k with you HH!  

It's neat to hear the darndest  things kids say...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:40:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Well, she didn't specify...I didn't ask and she hadn't decided if it was "silver or blue" yet...  

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah its funny but at that age and her being in school could spell alot of problems if she says that in school.  Talk to her about it before the school does.  Just my $0.02

We do, but that's very good advice.

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
well sense she printed you should let her know for most woman SOB is better for concealment with the female curves

She was carrying "Mexican Style" so it was easy to see....we'll work on her carry methods!  

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm very proud of her!

HH

and j/k with you HH!  

deej,

I was just tickled that she knows that we carry, why we carry and that you have to "Shhhh..."

I just love this girl!

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It's when she's older and someone wants to hide his 'gun' in her pants you need to worry...

Andy, we've decided she can date when she turns 59....I won't be around to worry!  

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm very proud of her!

HH

and j/k with you HH!  

deej,

I was just tickled that she knows that we carry, why we carry and that you have to "Shhhh..."

I just love this girl!

HH

Very cool!  When I have kids, I'll be teaching them about guns, but hopefully I'll be living in a state where I can teach them CCW 101
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm very proud of her!

HH

and j/k with you HH!  

deej,

I just love this girl!

HH

Very cool!  When I have kids, I'll be teaching them about guns, but hopefully I'll be living in a state where I can teach them CCW 101

deej,

Knowing what I think I know about you, your kids are going to turn out just fine and dandy!

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#14]

So cute...

It's a shame that so cute a statement would cause so much grief at school.

My daughter is also 6.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:00:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm very proud of her!

HH

and j/k with you HH!  

deej,

I just love this girl!

HH

deej,

Knowing what I think I know about you, your kids are going to turn out just fine and dandy!

HH

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:07:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

iwb or owb
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

iwb or owb

Definitely IWB!

HH
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
So cute...

It's a shame that so cute a statement would cause so much grief at school.

My daughter is also 6.

Doc,

If it causes problems down here, then school's gonna have a whole bunch of moms and dads meeting in the office there.  Hopefully, it won't come to that.  

HH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top