Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 3:33:31 PM EDT
I got a call back today from Vance International Security about a resume I sent to them last week.  What I am wondering is if any of our members have or currently work for them, or know anyone who has.  What are they like to work for.  This is for Asset Protection. Thanks in advance, Sam
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I work for Vance while I go to school as a Security Officer.   It is a good company, we kinda get shafted as far as holidays and overtime goes but I think that may vary from site to site.   The benefits seem to be top notch as far as Medical and 401K, every week I get something in the mail about some new benefit.   What type of position are you applying for? If there is anything else you would like to know you can IM me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, IM outbound.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#3]
This apparently is for their Asset Protection Division.  Waiting for a call back now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top