Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 3:05:36 PM EDT
Suffice it to say some revenge is in order for a neighbor of mine (i live in the dorms). Does anyone have some real good prank ideas? We've already done most of the classics, so I need some help.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Burning bag of shit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
shaving gel grenades. take the can in one hand, an ice pick in the other. shake the can up really good. one person open the door, you stab the can and throw it in the room. it'll spin around and shoot shave gel everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Get a bowl, crack open three eggs in it.  Cover it with Saran Wrap, keep it airtight.  Let it fester near your heater for 2 weeks.

Then hide it.  Above one of his ceiling panels (just outside his door) works well.  Remove Saran Wrap.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
shaving gel grenades. take the can in one hand, an ice pick in the other. shake the can up really good. one person open the door, you stab the can and throw it in the room. it'll spin around and shoot shave gel everywhere.

It's easier to just pull the little rubber plug out of the bottom
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Suffice it to say some revenge is in order for a neighbor of mine (i live in the dorms). Does anyone have some real good prank ideas? We've already done most of the classics, so I need some help.

Thanks

Buy one of those 50 gallon plastic trash barrels and fill it with water.  Tilt said device at a 45 degree angle against his door on the outside, propping it under the door handle.  Grab a chair and a beer and wait for him to open his door.  Good times.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Put shaving cream or baby powder in a big one gallon zip lock bag.  Slide the open end under the edge of the door then stomp on the bag.

If you have large trash cans in the hallways, you can fill one up with water and lean it up against their door.  You can use your smaller personal trashcan to fill the big one.  Watching 55 gallons of water spill from a barrel is very impressive.

With a lot of doors, you can wedge the right size piece of wood in between the knob and the door facing.  That can make certain pranks even more fun when they can't get out of the room.

Of course, you've probably already done these old ones...z
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Sneak up behind him with a chainsaw and cut his legs off.  They never expect that and it's funny as hell!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Get him drunk and slap an M.R.E. heater on his back and tell him to get in the shower and then just listen for the screams. We were considering this last weekend for one of our friends but then we realized we coudln't drive him to the hospital for the burns...and we're just too nice to do that haha.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard a story at college that a bunch of guys really hated their prick RA (he's still there, and still an assclown) so one of 'em pissed on a cookie-sheet and froze it.  Went down in the middle of the night, took the frozen piss off the tray and slid it under the guy's door
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:36:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Smear crap on his door.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#11]

--I like the shaving cream grenade. Freeze a normal can of foam shaving cream. When its frozen you can take the bottom off with a can opener and leave it to thaw. It will almost fill up a small car, also great for a closet

--Remove the shower head in his bathroom and stuff it and the main pipe with beef bouillion cubes bought at Kroger's for $2. Nothing beats a stinky beef shower

--Wait till he leaves his cell phone lying around. Open the battery compartmenent and place a small piece of lunchmeat inside. Close it back up. The smell just gets worse and worse... Simple yet effective.

--Put a 24 ”cable tie around his car or truck's drive shaft.

--Kool aid or jello powder in shoes. When his feet sweat a bit it will dye his feet red for a week.

--Go to the local super market and buy some fresh Habanero peppers, use rubber gloves split the pepper and rub the flesh inside his under wear in the crotch area, and get the ass crack area for good measure. Fold them back and put them away. The liquid will dry with no stains, but the oils will remain. Buy the time he hits class in the morning they will have started to re-activate, and the dancing will begin.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Freeze a few cans of shaving cream. Once frozen, just cut the bottoms off of them with a can opener and Place them in your friends desk drawers, on the floor in front of his bed while he's sleeping, in the closet, in the bathtub, or anywhere else you deem fit. Once they thaw the shaving cream will begin to expand creating one hell of a mess..

ETA: richhermes beat me to it by two minutes.....Must learn to type faster...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Sign him up for junk mail.  The more embarrassing, raunchier, perverted or disgusting the funnier it will be.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
--I like the shaving cream grenade. Freeze a normal can of foam shaving cream. When its frozen you can take the bottom off with a can opener and leave it to thaw. It will almost fill up a small car, also great for a closet

--Remove the shower head in his bathroom and stuff it and the main pipe with beef bouillion cubes bought at Kroger's for $2. Nothing beats a stinky beef shower

--Wait till he leaves his cell phone lying around. Open the battery compartmenent and place a small piece of lunchmeat inside. Close it back up. The smell just gets worse and worse... Simple yet effective.

--Kool aid or jello powder in shoes. When his feet sweat a bit it will dye his feet red for a week.

--Go to the local super market and buy some fresh Habanero peppers, use rubber gloves split the pepper and rub the flesh inside his under wear in the crotch area, and get the ass crack area for good measure. Fold them back and put them away. The liquid will dry with no stains, but the oils will remain. Buy the time he hits class in the morning they will have started to re-activate, and the dancing will begin.

Thanks for the ideas, we modified the meat one by putting sausage behind the kick plate of his door
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]
You could try the tuna mint. Take some 2 sided tape and one can of tuna. poke a few holes in the top of the tuna can and let it drain. Then take the double sided tape and put it on the bottom of the can and put it under a desk or somewere that they would not look.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#16]
You can smear limburger cheese on his door knob.  

If he drives, you can find his car and rub motor oil or Slick-50 on his wiper blades.  The Slick-50 doesn't really come off.  

With the bullion cubes in the shower head, you can use purple coolaid powder too.

If you can get into his room you could place a banner or something espousing gay pride or something outside his window.  If you hang it right he won't be able to see it from inside his room, but people will notice from the outside.

You could also hide a piece of tuna wrapped in foil somewhere in his room.  Same with a used pad or tampon.  Works great in a car too, especially in the summer.

-K
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#17]
We pulled this prank when I was in the AF and living in the dorms.

The mark:  A smartass E-1 prick who thought he knew everything.

The dorms at Cannon AFB were enclosed, Ie. the doors opened into a common hallway.
The doors to the rooms opened inward, and had a 4" space between the outside of the door to the hallway.
When the mark was asleep, a few of us would take newspaper and maskingtape, and wall in the outside of his door.
When the mark opende his door, all he saw was a newspaper wall. For the first few days, he would put his hand through the newspaper and rip the wall down with several tears. After about a week, he started jumping through the newspaper wall. Week two: the mark kept jumping through the wall. This was getting old fast. Week three, day one (also final day)
a Coke machine was moved in front of the newspaper wall, about 1/2" away. The mark slams into the Coke machine while trying to jump through the newspaper wall. After 4 stiches in his head, and a broken nose, we felt we got our point across. Never had a problem with him again.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We pulled this prank when I was in the AF and living in the dorms.

The mark:  A smartass E-1 prick who thought he knew everything.

The dorms at Cannon AFB were enclosed, Ie. the doors opened into a common hallway.
The doors to the rooms opened inward, and had a 4" space between the outside of the door to the hallway.
When the mark was asleep, a few of us would take newspaper and maskingtape, and wall in the outside of his door.
When the mark opende his door, all he saw was a newspaper wall. For the first few days, he would put his hand through the newspaper and rip the wall down with several tears. After about a week, he started jumping through the newspaper wall. Week two: the mark kept jumping through the wall. This was getting old fast. Week three, day one (also final day)
a Coke machine was moved in front of the newspaper wall, about 1/2" away. The mark slams into the Coke machine while trying to jump through the newspaper wall. After 4 stiches in his head, and a broken nose, we felt we got our point across. Never had a problem with him again.

When were you at Cannon Airplane Patch?  '79'-82' for me.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

thats some good stuff!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#20]
I was at Cannon fron July 91 till Nov 94. It was my first duty station. I worked in the command post in the basement of building 600. I left right before they retired the F-111. I loved that airplane.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:17:59 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
rub the flesh inside his under wear in the crotch area

Are you sure you don't want to re-phrase that?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#22]
i did this to my neighbor's door for revenge my freshman year, IT WORKs. Trust me :)

Yes, that is their door. taped shut.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Use his toilet and crap in the fill tank. Usualy take a few days for them to find out why the water keeps flushing brown.

Worst one I ever witness involved a condom, tartar sauce and a doorknob. Dude flipped out holding his hand up like it was leperous running to the bathroom while making retching and gagging sounds. He sounded like a chainsaw that woudlnt start right.

Rhettttt  rhetttt rhettttttt
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#24]
this could get really good..

Zakk- what brand of gel?  Or do they all have the rubber plug?  I'm a shower shaver, haven't bought any shaving aids for years.

--VT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#25]
If you're upstairs and willing to go all out, just remember, cows will go up stairs, but they will not go down them.

Try this when he'll be gone for several hours.

Or you can use frogs.  If you have private bathrooms in the rooms, then the tub works best.  Did this to an apartment once, 15 frogs total.

Or buy a few hav-a-hart traps and get some squirrels.  Use your imagination from there.  Or just release them into his room.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
this could get really good..

Zakk- what brand of gel?  Or do they all have the rubber plug?  I'm a shower shaver, haven't bought any shaving aids for years.

--VT

I think just about all the gels have one.  The old-school shaving creams don't.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#27]
I rememeber seeing some video about a guy that put dry ice into a bottle and shook it up till it exploded.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Tie dead dog or cat to their car. Make sure its leash isn't too long though so they don't see it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:43:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Tie dead dog or cat to their car. Make sure its leash isn't too long though so they don't see it.

That's the kind of thing I like.

Going all out, and using animals.
Dead ones, but animals nonetheless I suppose.

Also, if he goes home for the weekend, you could redecorate his room.  I heard of this being done to a guy; and they did everything, right down to girly contact paper in his drawers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Vasilene (sp) on windsheld wipers just the bottom side so they cant see it
Wheel bearing greese on door handles
Duckt tape a rubber glove on the tailpipe of there car (BOOM)
Clear silcone over door locks
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:15:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Use his toilet and crap in the fill tank. Usualy take a few days for them to find out why the water keeps flushing brown.

Worst one I ever witness involved a condom, tartar sauce and a doorknob. Dude flipped out holding his hand up like it was leperous running to the bathroom while making retching and gagging sounds. He sounded like a chainsaw that woudlnt start right.

Holly crap, an Upper Decker reference.  Brings back memories of when the Greaseman was still on the air waves.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#32]
The following are things that I have done in my dorm:
-Get access to his room and turn everything over. We went all out with this one, bunks, desks dressers, pictures on the wall, turned the shirts on hangers inside out and put them back on the hanger.
-Coon oil, which is basically racoon urine available in any hunting department of a sporting good store. This is some of the most rank shit you will ever smell and very potent. Spray pillows and clothes pretty much anything that abosorbs a scent. He will be cleaning for weeks trying to get rid of the smell.
-Along the same lines, get a 5gallon bucket and fill it up half way with water and frozen shrimp, leave it outside in the sun, preferably in the bed of a truck. Let it ferment for a few weeks then you empty the contents of the bucket into a big trash can filled with water then just lean it up against their door.

James

What is the point of putting a Zip tie on someones drive shaft ?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:34:17 AM EDT
[#33]
the zip tie will make noise when driving ,will drive most people nukin futz
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks

Buy one of those 50 gallon plastic trash barrels and fill it with water   the sickest concoction of filth you can think of.  Tilt said device at a 45 degree angle against his door on the outside, propping it under the door handle.  Grab a chair and a beer and wait for him to open his door.  Good times.  

I did this in college....it definately works well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#35]
We used to have lots of fun with Silly String.

Get a can and secure it to something stable such as your mark's desk leg, cabinet or whatever using strong tape.

Get a push tack (like used on bulletin boards) and tie a good heavy string to it. Tie the other end of the string to something movable such as desk chair or cabinet door.

Take the tack and in one quick motion, stab it into the side of the can near the bottom. Don't worry, it won't explode...it will stay in place and hold everything in from the friction of the can metal to the shaft of the tack. (make sure to stick near the bottom for maximum effect)

Then wait for your mark to come in and pull chair from desk, open cabinet or whatever, and bingo...entire can of Silly String emptied in about two seconds.

Haven't tried it, but it would probably work well with other aerosols (e.g. shaving cream) as well.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Another one I did.....

I got access to the guys car at night, and a friend of mine and I took a 6 pound frozen fish and inserted it deep inside the dashboard of his car.....screwing everything back together afterwards. You couldn't tell anything had been done...at first.

Once it started to thaw, and then rot....you can imagine the "concern" the guy had trying for the life of him to figure out the DISGUSTING smell he couldn't find the source to. It's not likely that the 1st thing that comes to mind is that someone disassembled your dashboard and stuffed a 6 pound frozen fish inside.

Only when gelatinous fish goo started oozing out the bottom did it become apparent what happened.

And yeah, a harsh prank, but the guy was a total douche bag and had it coming.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#37]
tag.  i was going to say the bag of shaving cream under the door, but it has been said.  learning a few new ones i want to try
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#39]
The smarter your friends are (e.g. techies) the more profound this prank is.

Set up your phone so that you can call them and record the call. Call when they are not home so that you record their greeting message.

Then call back and leave their greeting message as the incoming message. When they check their messages, they hear themselves. Normal people just shrug, but engineering types will spend hours trying to figure out how this could possibly happen.

--------

Also, not as viable these days with digital answer machines, but make a recording of yourself leaving a conventional message (I.e. "Guess you're not home, wanted to see about next week...blah blah) an a cassette machine.

Then call your mark and play the message from the tape. But instead of just letting it plan, fuck with the tape by speeding it up (use a pencil in the cogs) or slow it down as it plays back.

When your mark checks his messages he gets a totally fucked up message with high and low pitched voice and assumes his answer machine is screwed up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#41]
When I was in med school a interin told me that another interin was messing with his girlfriend. So, he put "dog in heat" (have no idea if this is true but I am sure it is out there somewhere) extract on a another guys shoes. I never heard anything after that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top