Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 1:18:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Burn some hair to overpower the skunk smell.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.northyorksfire.gov.uk/cms_media/images/house_fire.jpg

your an ass!

I think you are screwed. You can't get to the source so you'll just have to wait it out I guess. I had 4 dogs sprayed one night. Let them in the house and freaked! Spent half the night washing them. Got to work the next day, opened briefcase YEP smelled like skunk! Got to the hotel that night, opened suitcase........SMELLED LIKE SKUNK!

GOOD LUCK!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:36:49 PM EDT
[#4]
That happened to us once too.  But it was summer and we opened the house till it cleaned up a bit.  Being from NM, you could try to burn some sage.  We buy it all the time from the Indians to "smoke" up our house.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Whenever our dog gets hosed by a skunk, we wash him with pickle juice. Works great every time. We usually have a couple jars of pickle juice saved (soak a roast in it overnight for really tender meat, freeze it for a summer treat, get rid of skunk stench, etc.).

In your case though, I don't think pickle juice is the solution. I guess just hose the place down with some Febreze, air freshener, etc. and use a water hose to spray underneath the house and get it clean.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Simply ask the skunk to leave immediately.  Problem solved.

Next ????

lawdog
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pretty sure there's an enzyme you can use.  In the mean time tell everyone you're smoking the hella nasty skunk buds
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:26:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Tannerite+ tomato juice, please post vid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top