Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Amen brother. I carried for years in North Carolina, Michigan, and Ohio before CCW was "approved". Concealed means concealed. If I felt I needed to be armed, I was. A risk? Yeah, maybe. Worth it.? Absolutely.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck.

I am so fucking glad I left WI and moved to Indiana.  its cheaper, and I have a state that approves of my hobbies.  

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like what you need is a good ole full blown riot on the capital lawn.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No, this is exactly what you don't need.

How about a nice open carry walk around the capitol while the legislature is in session.  People from all around the state.  Get maybe a thousand people parading around the capitol with signs promoting concealed carry.  It shouldn't be that hard to do.  It just needs someone to get it started.  

This would get their attention.  The last thing the legislature wants is the peasants bothering them.  Especially if they are all armed.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, this is exactly what you don't need.

How about a nice open carry walk around the capitol while the legislature is in session.  People from all around the state.  Get maybe a thousand people parading around the capitol with signs promoting concealed carry.  It shouldn't be that hard to do.  It just needs someone to get it started.  

This would get their attention.  The last thing the legislature wants is the peasants bothering them.  Especially if they are all armed.  

+1

We need to get this going.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#6]
did anyone draw down?
That really sux
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

All I know is that if some cocksucker tries arresting me for carrying, open or otherwise, the lead is going to fucking fly. I ain't going in for shit.  Now that is not much of a concern where I live as I open carry all the time so I can talk all the shit I want but my kids are raised and I am at a point in my life and with my gov't where I am just flat out done taking shit from anyone.  And I practice all the time.

For the dickbreath who whined about giving gunowners a bad name I say this:  You whiny bitches are always concerned someone else utilizing their rights are going to cost you your's.  The only thing that will cost you your rights is your lack of balls and, as such, I couldn't give a shit less about you or your fucking rights.  You are a nonmale, a non entity as far as I am concerned. Just one more sheeple bleating in unison with the rest. You deserve neither respect nor disdain, only to be sheared and slaughtered.

Nice Insult.
Are you off your meds? You are going to shoot cops if they try to arrest you for open carry
You just proved that you are a waste of carbon.
I think you are full of shit.

I live in Minnesota I can carry.
I carry 2 sometimes 3 or 4 guns.
So I got something you do not have.

Anyone want to help me raise some money so he can buy a stronger dose of medication?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All I know is that if some cocksucker tries arresting me for carrying, open or otherwise, the lead is going to fucking fly. I ain't going in for shit.  Now that is not much of a concern where I live as I open carry all the time so I can talk all the shit I want but my kids are raised and I am at a point in my life and with my gov't where I am just flat out done taking shit from anyone.  And I practice all the time.

For the dickbreath who whined about giving gunowners a bad name I say this:  You whiny bitches are always concerned someone else utilizing their rights are going to cost you your's.  The only thing that will cost you your rights is your lack of balls and, as such, I couldn't give a shit less about you or your fucking rights.  You are a nonmale, a non entity as far as I am concerned. Just one more sheeple bleating in unison with the rest. You deserve neither respect nor disdain, only to be sheared and slaughtered.

Nice Insult.

I thought it was pretty good also.
Not to mention you deserved it.  
Plenty of others seemed to enjoy it.

Are you off your meds?

I guess so since I never take any.

You are going to shoot cops if they try to arrest you for open carry

You bet your ass.

You just proved that you are a waste of carbon.
I think you are full of shit.

I think you ARE shit.

I live in Minnesota I can carry.
I carry 2 sometimes 3 or 4 guns.

You are the one who sounds mentally ill.  No big surprise there.

So I got something you do not have.

You're pathetic.  What grade you in?

Anyone want to help me raise some money so he can buy a stronger dose of medication?

Send money.

Maybe you should stick to minding your own fucking business instead of sticking your nose in everyone else's and whining about how someone else acting like a man makes you look bad.  Everyone already knows that.

Problem is in yourself, not somebody else.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:04:08 PM EDT
[#9]

You are going to shoot cops if they try to arrest you for open carry?

You bet your ass.

With comments like that you sound like you should be medicated.
You have now said twice that you will shoot a cop if they try to arrest you for Open Carry

You are a complete idiot.
Why say something like that, are you trying to prove you are tough guy.

Seriously you are mental.
Time for bed check at the Mental Hospital.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You bet your ass.

I'm sure you're tucked in every night.

I guess you've been waiting all day fro me to respond. Took you all of a couple of minutes.

What a loser.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:10:43 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You have now said twice that you will shoot a cop if they try to arrest you for Open Carry

Yeah, no shit dimwit.  You need me to say it again?

If someone tries to arrest me for carrying I will fucking shoot.

Is that good enough for you to understand?
You really are one dim bulb.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You bet your ass.

I guess you've been waiting all day fro me to respond. Took you all of a couple of minutes.

What a loser.

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are going to shoot cops if they try to arrest you.

You need some help.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:16:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You bet your ass.

What a loser.

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are going to shoot cops if they try to arrest you.

You need some help.

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Do you realize what a nutless bitch you sound like?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Ok Internet Retard you the argument.

I crown you KING OF INTERNET RETARDS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:23:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTL for all the retarded bickering and personal insults.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:28:48 PM EDT
[#18]
IBTL.

This thread took a dump as soon as Jarhead chimed in.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
On a side note the Wisconsin Supreme court will be hearing a CCW case in Febuary, and I hope to God they make good on thier threat to fix this issue if the legislature does not. They failed to rectify the situation twice so now it's in the courts hands.

Are you one of those guys here who always complain about "activist judges" setting social policy? How is this any different except that the Legislature isn't going the way you would like to see them vote?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:35:33 PM EDT
[#20]
DUPE ta DUPE DUPE

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 12:34:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
DUPE ta DUPE DUPE

A little late with the hall monitoring, aren't you?

Get a life.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:47:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
On a side note the Wisconsin Supreme court will be hearing a CCW case in Febuary, and I hope to God they make good on thier threat to fix this issue if the legislature does not. They failed to rectify the situation twice so now it's in the courts hands.

Are you one of those guys here who always complain about "activist judges" setting social policy? How is this any different except that the Legislature isn't going the way you would liek to see them vote?

Because they'd be ruling in accordance with the state constitution by overturning the ccw prohibition. The state constitution was amended long after the concealed carry ban was put into place, and the ban has never really been tested before the court in light of that constitutional amendment.

“The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation, or any  other lawful purpose.”

Right now in most places in this state you can't legally carry concealed and carrying openly will get you a disorderly conduct ticket. How is that in line with the state constitution, and why do you think the court fixing that would be an "Activist ruling". IS every ruling that doesn't go the way YOU would like it to an "activist" ruling?

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:29:45 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you one of those guys here who always complain about "activist judges" setting social policy? How is this any different except that the Legislature isn't going the way you would liek to see them vote?

No I'm not one of the people that bitches about activist judges. And I would rather the courts rule 941.23 what it is, unconstitutional then have the legislature pass a law and relegate my RIGHTS to nothing more then a privilage extended to me by the state. I fully believe that Wisconsin laws make it impossible for me to carry a firearm for my "security and defense". Open carry in my part of the state will result in a charge of disorderly conduct, the stqate disorderly conduct statute is so open that it is a catch all. All it takes is one persoin calling and saying there ie a guy with a gun walking down the street and I'm fucked. So if I want to carry for my "security and defense" then the only resonable means to do that is CCW.

While I hold out hope that the courts will fix it, I'm also skeptical becuase some of the things writen in the hamdan decision do bug me because they are things I assocciate with the BS spewed forth by anti-gunners.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:13:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you one of those guys here who always complain about "activist judges" setting social policy? How is this any different except that the Legislature isn't going the way you would like to see them vote?

They wouldn't be setting social policy, or legislating from the bench for that matter. That'd simply be reconciling the existing prohibition against CCW with our constitutionally guarenteed right to keep and bear arms for security, among other reasons.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They wouldn't be setting social policy, or legislating from the bench for that matter. That'd simply be reconciling the existing prohibition against CCW with our constitutionally guarenteed right to keep and bear arms for security, among other reasons.

+ fookin 1!!!  Just to use a common example of a subject where "judicial activism" has been thrown out there....abortion is NOT a constitutionally protected right, keeping and BEARING firearms IS.  Advancing one cause is judicial activism, advancing the other is protecting a defined right.  Can you tell the difference or do you need to be checked for a learning disability?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:15:45 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ fookin 1!!!  Just to use a common example of a subject where "judicial activism" has been thrown out there....abortion is NOT a constitutionally protected right, keeping and BEARING firearms IS.  Advancing one cause is judicial activism, advancing the other is protecting a defined right.  Can you tell the difference or do you need to be checked for a learning disability?

Yup, activist judges are those that rule outside the Constitution and legislated law.

I expect courts to uphold their respective state and federal constitutions. That is their first responsibility.  

It is really a matter of right vs privilege as stated.  Those in power would like to relegate almost everything to privilege status.  That way they can control the masses, which is what it is all about.  Power and control, that is.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top