Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 5:53:00 AM EDT
I am about to put in a large order for my new wood shop with Grizzly tools.
I've heard good things about them and they are priced right also.

I was kicking the tires on their web site and found I am glad I went with Grizzly.
The owner and President of Grizzly likes guns!

www.grizzly.com/inside_grizzly.aspx?loc=5&image=12

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:56:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.  

Interesting little rifle he has there.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got one of their 6" jointers.  Good stuff.  In retrospect, I wish I would have gotten one of their table saws, instead of my Delta.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I used one of their horizontal belt sanders (table style belt sander) at one of my previous employers.  We had to replace the huge one we had to ship to another facility and the boss let me find a replacement.  I ordered through their catalog via phone (back in the days before WWW and it arrived in a very short time.  We were very happy with the quality of the tool as well as the price.  You won't be disappointed.  However, stick with their commercial grade tools.  (personally, I never buy "home shop" tools)
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:33:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I used one of their horizontal belt sanders (table style belt sander) at one of my previous employers.  We had to replace the huge one we had to ship to another facility and the boss let me find a replacement.  I ordered through their catalog via phone (back in the days before WWW and it arrived in a very short time.  We were very happy with the quality of the tool as well as the price.  You won't be disappointed.  However, stick with their commercial grade tools.  (personally, I never buy "home shop" tools)

Yeah it's my commercial shop I'm setting up so I'm going with heavy duty commercial equipment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top