Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 10:19:48 PM EDT
Bin Laden CDs found at mosques
30/01/2006
www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_1872249,00.html
London - Compact discs containing speeches by Osama bin Laden and other extremist propaganda have been found at three British mosques and police said on Monday they had launched a hunt for the man seen dropping delivering them.

"It's disturbing and offensive material," a West Yorkshire police spokesperson said of the discs, describing them as containing "propaganda-type footage. But it doesn't look as if it's new material".

The spokesperson, speaking on customary condition of anonymity, said much of the footage on the discs, including older speeches by al-Qaeda leader bin Laden, appeared to have been downloaded from the internet and then copied onto VCDs, which are similar to DVDs.

The discs, entitled The Eid Message, were first discovered at mosques in Leeds and Dewsbury in November.

But on Monday, police released closed-circuit television footage of a man seen leaving them in the foyer of the Leeds mosque.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:22:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Cannot really say that surprises me. I imagine they are mosques here in United States that have CD's of Bin Laden speeches.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cannot really say that surprises me. I imagine they are mosques here in United States that have CD's of Bin Laden speeches.

The ROP?!
Say it aint so........
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ROP?!
Say it aint so........

I wish it wasnt, but that wouldnt be realistic.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm shocked I tell you... absolutely shocked!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a shocker

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
For a second there I thought he had released a record. 'The Notorious B-I-N'
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:28:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Nawww, it just cannot be
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 12:53:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And in todays breaking news! All members of the RoP® are Muslims!

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are several members of our Congress who are members of the RoP and are not Muslim.  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:23:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And in todays breaking news! All members of the RoP® are Muslims!

Actually, I'm pretty sure there are several members of our Congress who are members of the RoP and are not Muslim.  

They are just honorary members
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top