Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2006 5:56:35 PM EDT
ARFCOM doesn't accept that anymore? That's the whole reason I signed up to PayPal. Is this ARFCOM taking a stand against PayPal or PayPal won't allow you to pay for a membership?

So now I have to get a money order and mail it? That sucks ass.

Did I miss the memo on this?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:57:36 PM EDT
yes you did. it's tacked at the top of this forum.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:58:06 PM EDT
read the first tack.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:58:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:59:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:00:32 PM EDT
Yeah, and it's been tacked up there for NINETEEN DAYS too.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:17:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2006 6:18:48 PM EDT by 89grand]
Maybe I should start reading that shit up there.

BTW, I just opened my PayPal account and just closed it. They give you an opportunity to explain why you are closing the account. I wrote this:

"As a firearm enthusiast myself, it would only be a matter of time before you closed my account anyway. Not that I purchase firearms through the internet, which is perfectly legal providing the firearm is received by a FLL by the way, but because PayPal apparently does not believe in the 2nd Ammendment to such an extent as to not allow members to purchase anything even remotely firearm related such as a membership from AR15.COM which is nothing more than a disscussion board, firearm accessories or anything else that even mentions firearms.

You stance is rediculous and very un-American and I refuse to patronize any organization that takes the sort of stance as PayPal.

Perhaps PayPal needs to re-think their absurd stance on this issue. Getting back to being a payment option business instead of an anti-gun activist organization."
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2006 6:33:10 PM EDT by viper5194]

Originally Posted By 89grand:
Maybe I should start reading that shit up there.

BTW, I just opened my PayPal account and just closed it. They give you an opportunity to explain why you are closing the account. I wrote this:

"As a firearm enthusiast myself, it would only be a matter of time before you closed my account anyway. Not that I purchase firearms through the internet, which is perfectly legal providing the firearm is received by a FLL by the way, but because PayPal apparently does not believe in the 2nd Ammendment to such an extent as to not allow members to purchase anything even remotely firearm related such as a membership from AR15.COM which is nothing more than a disscussion board, firearm accessories or anything else that even mentions firearms.

You stance is rediculous and very un-American and I refuse to patronize any organization that takes the sort of stance as PayPal.

Perhaps PayPal needs to re-think their absurd stance on this issue. Getting back to being a payment option business instead of an anti-gun activist organization."

Would it be considered spam if everyone on ar15.com signed up for PP and then turned around and closed there account sendng the same message as above? That would be kinda cool...... Theyd wake up with like 30,000+ canceled accounts and emails...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:37:49 PM EDT
Actually that'd be pretty cool.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:41:34 PM EDT
You DO realize AR15.com is controlled by illegal aliens...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:42:18 PM EDT
Reading the sticky at the top of the forum would have helped prevent this
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:46:02 PM EDT
I'll bet your still not using the new cover for your TPS reports either.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:53:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:54:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:
I'll bet your still not using the new cover for your TPS reports either.

LOL

One of my friends had an issue with Paypal a while back and bitched about it in an e-mail to their support. Before he finished he made some comment about them being too busy drinking Starbuck's Coffee and protecting everyone from big bad guns to run a proper service. It was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:57:01 PM EDT
Don't you have to give them bank account info to join? No thanks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:02:42 PM EDT
Top Top