Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
Anyone else watching?

My blood is boiling pretty hard right now.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been waiting like 2 weeks to watch it and go figure I just turned it on.  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:38:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm watching.  I think the fact that those people fought back has helped save us from more attacks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Please keep your comments within the COC.  Thanks.  -Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm watching!!!!!! All the better reason to ban ALL Islamo-Fascists and Illegal Immigrants from this country and kick them out of this country! I think we should go jihad on there ass!

Just so that we're all on the same page.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:46:22 PM EDT
[#5]
That sounds like a great idea. Let's blame an entire race of people for the actions of a few. And then while we're at it, lets forego the huge process it would be to deport all of them, and just fire up the gas chambers. We'll start with anyone tan-skinned and dark haired. Oh, what's that- you're Italian? Greek? Born in Alaska? Sorry, you look like a raghead so you must die.

Please fucking shoot yourself.

PS- Great show, I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I was afraid it might not do them the honor they deserve.

- rem

Please don't quote COC violations.  Then I have to edit a whole bunch.  -Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Saw the previews and realized I can't watch it.

Was hard enough to watch people jump on 9-11. I just can't take it anymore.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's keep this within the CoC please.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you kidding?

As I said in the other thread, I saw that crap happening live on TV. I don't need to see Hollyweird's BS dramatized rendition.

Besides, I refuse to go to bed pissed off.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:18:37 PM EDT
[#10]
i will watch it tommorow night while the president is on.

it re-airs during the state of the union address. weird or ironic.

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:20:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Anyone else watching?

My blood is boiling pretty hard right now.

+1-- I am watching parts of it-- wonder how many retaliations will happen tomorrow... some people will be PISSED at a certain group of people.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#12]
It got me pretty good.

It is a dramatization, but is very moving IMO.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Decently done for a made for TV
Good reminder
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:55:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That sounds like a great idea. Let's blame an entire race of people for the actions of a few. And then while we're at it, lets forego the huge process it would be to deport all of them, and just fire up the gas chambers. We'll start with anyone tan-skinned and dark haired. Oh, what's that- you're Italian? Greek? Born in Alaska? Sorry, you look like a raghead so you must die.

Please fucking shoot yourself.

PS- Great show, I'm pretty impressed with it so far. I was afraid it might not do them the honor they deserve.

- rem

Quoted:
I'm watching!!!!!! All the better reason to ban ALL ragheads and camel jockies from this country and kick them out of this country! I think we should go jihad on there ass!

I agree completely.  It's not like they were dancing in the streets on 9/11.

Oops.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I watched it.  I've also watched quite a few 9/11 documentaries over the last few months... they get me pretty pissed off.  

All of this will pale compared to what will happen if the Iranians get nuclear weapons.  I hope we find some way to get serious about killing these insane Islamofascists cocksuckers.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I watched it.  I've also watched quite a few 9/11 documentaries over the last few months... they get me pretty pissed off.  

All of this will pale compared to what will happen if the Iranians get nuclear weapons.  I hope we find some way to get serious about killing these insane Islamofascists cocksuckers.  

With all do respect... I kindly request that you stop portraying these people as barbarians.

Thank you.

- BG
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#17]
God bless those brave Americans.

ARH

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Lord I apollogize for my comment about the ragheads and camel jockies and how they need to get out of the USA, and for the starving pigmies in New Guinea....Amen
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:09:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Is this "the flight that fought back" that was on the History or discovery channel from a few months ago?
From the commercials it looked like the same actors.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:58:03 AM EDT
[#21]
See:  http://www.flight93crash.com/ if you want the truth . . .hinking.gif
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:08:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
See:  http://www.flight93crash.com/ if you want the truth . . .

$hit $torm upcoming
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:12:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:51:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:06:41 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
With all do respect... I kindly request that you stop portraying these people as barbarians.

users.pandora.be/mario.verbeek/jpg_knipsels/ashoura2.JPG

Thank you.

- BG

First off, you are posting a picture of Palestinian extremists who hardly represent all muslims and all people from the middle east. Get a fucking clue.

I could just as easily post a picture of some white americans doing something rediculous, stupid or barbaric. Should everyone then hate ALL white americans? How about trailer park gangster-wannabe trash? Does that represent all white americans?

- rem
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:41:53 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

- BG

First off, you are posting a picture of Palestinian extremists who hardly represent all muslims and all people from the middle east. Get a fucking clue.

I could just as easily post a picture of some white americans doing something rediculous, stupid or barbaric. Should everyone then hate ALL white americans? How about trailer park gangster-wannabe trash? Does that represent all white americans?

- rem

Well, the "Palestinians" followed up their support for Saddam in '91 and their near-universal celebrations on 9/11 with an election that gave an unquestionably terrorist organization a majority of seats in their parliament. I'd have to say that at least as far as the "Palestinians" are concerned, one doesn;t paint with an overly broad brush in denouncing them as savages.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:34:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

- BG

- rem

Great! That's exactly what this thread needed was some delusional ROPer sypathizer.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:40:10 AM EDT
[#28]
I just couldn't bring myself to watch it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:47:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

- BG

- rem

Palestinian extremists....who just voted Hamas into power.

Hell, they were dancing across the fricking river in NJ!

Extremists my ass. I can count on one hand the number of palestinians who weren't dancing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:05:05 AM EDT
[#30]
I watched it and it hurt.  It didn't piss me off because I have never stopped being pissed about 9/11.  As a dramatization made for TV, it was well done.  Of course, we can't know the accuracy of the occurrences in the plane, but can only hope that this is how it happened.  The only question I have is why they waited so long to try to retake the plane.  They had information early on about what was happening, yet waited til the plane was at low altitude before trying to retake it.  Based on how much the plane dove in the original takeover, they should have known that there was absolutely no hope at the final altitude.  But, then again, it could merely have been to keep from killing someone else, so in that case, they did well.  

Personally, I believe that the bomb did go off in the attempt.  This would help explain the debris found so far away.  But, then again, I am not an NTSB crash investigator.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:47:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I watched it and it hurt.  It didn't piss me off because I have never stopped being pissed about 9/11.  As a dramatization made for TV, it was well done.  Of course, we can't know the accuracy of the occurrences in the plane, but can only hope that this is how it happened. The only question I have is why they waited so long to try to retake the plane.  They had information early on about what was happening, yet waited til the plane was at low altitude before trying to retake it.  Based on how much the plane dove in the original takeover, they should have known that there was absolutely no hope at the final altitude.  But, then again, it could merely have been to keep from killing someone else, so in that case, they did well.  

Personally, I believe that the bomb did go off in the attempt.  This would help explain the debris found so far away.  But, then again, I am not an NTSB crash investigator.

It takes a long time to "nut up" the kind of courage to do something like that. Remember they weren't sure if the bomb was real.

Against my better judgement I watched it when it re aired at 1am. Pretty depressing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

- BG

- rem

You know, when dudes in trailer parks start flying planeloads of innocent people into buildings or blowing themselves up along with hundreds of innocent folks for the glory of Stone Cold Steve Austin or Lynrd Skynrd or even the Klan,  I'll listen to you. Hell, I've lived around folks in the country, many of whom live in trailers, hell, most of whom you'd classify as "white trash", most of my life. I've seen them do some really dumb shit, but never once have I seen one of them carving the head of a child with a fucking Bowie Knife like the "enlightened" individual in the picture.

You're comparing apples to oranges.

As for the ROP well,  if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and acts like a duck, well, then it's a fucking duck.

If that makes me prejudiced, so be it.

I don't trust a damn one of them, and I never will.

Clear Enough?

SG
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#33]
yeah tonight on a&e at 8pm eastern is the last hour of flight 11 the first plane that nailed the traded center.

then at 9 they take a break let dog come on.

then at 10 tonight it will re-air flight 93.so tonight will be the plane that started the attack and at the end of the night will be the final plane that was attacking our country.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Are they going to show it again? My dad told me about it this morning, he said it was a very good movie, he also said & i quote "I can't believe people forget so quickly what those animals did..."  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Are they going to show it again? My dad told me about it this morning, he said it was a very good movie, he also said & i quote "I can't believe people forget so quickly what those animals did..."  

10 pm eastern tonight and the one about flight 11 is at 8pm eastern on A&E
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top