Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2006 7:53:29 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:24:23 AM EDT
[#1]
While our kids are watching Bugs Bunny and Kim Possible, Muslim kids are having this tripe pumped into their noggins.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Bump, I thought more people would have something to say about this....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I am Jack's complete lack of suprise.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you really suprised? Those idiots are too ignorant to know the truth, and would believe anything told to them
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:37:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Those kids just blow up so fast...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#6]

hehehehe.   makes you want to slap the parents around with waffle irons.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

LOL. islam is the meat grinder of humanity.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Those Isreali guys are pretty bad ass. Too bad they found thier eggplant weakness.

Sick stuff.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Pretty twisted people out there . I grew up in N.C. in the sixties we sang "Jesus Loves the little childern of the world " and thrilled out on Space Ghost and roadrunner . these ignorant clowns being rasied to hate ...........

Then , somehow we are supposed to "repect them " as a people ? respect them for their ignorant murdering ways ?

The recent PLO vote for hammus , really tipped their hand . Gonna be interesting how well their hate makes a government prosper .

All those little ol ladies making their  " lalalalala" noise cheering the towers coming down . It seems there may have more of that going on than our media and Gov. is letting on "....jee do you think so ?"

well any day now one murdering bunch will start murdering the other mudering bunch and with any luck they all shoot each other .

I'm glad to see our soldiers and gaurds in Gitmmo wearing latex gloves ....... "excuse me if I do not shake hands"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top