Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2006 10:16:31 PM EDT
I had someone tell me clinton was a great president because he did so much for women and minorities

I wasn't going to argue,  clinton lovers don't seem to pay attention to opposing arguments

I did go ahead and say that at least bush promoted some to cabinet positions, clinton didn't

Sooo.......does anybody know what clinton did for women and minorities besides have sex with them?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Like what!! I would think made it worse for woman by banging every ugly biotch he could find.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:33:48 PM EDT
[#3]

The current federal cabinet

www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:35:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the only thing he did was ejaculate on them.  Not much else.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:38:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't mind such statements because I just ask them to name all of the things he did. It usually ends the discussion.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:33:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I tend to ask for specific examples when they spout a generality like that.

They just come out with more vague propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:35:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I tend to ask for specific examples when they spout a generality like that.

They just come out with more vague propaganda.

+1.

Same with the wonders he did for the economy.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:37:21 AM EDT
[#8]
"Clinton did so much for minorites and women."

"Like what?"

"Uh..."

"That's what I thought."
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:50:02 AM EDT
[#9]
That spinning sound is Rev. Dr. MLK Jr. doing 10,000rpms in his grave, wondering what the hell happened to "judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin."
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:52:16 AM EDT
[#10]
These types of dicussions are usually stopped dead in their tracks, after asking for examples.

YOU: "You know, I never thought of it that way. Thank you! Can you give me some examples?"
IDIOT: <crickets>

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:53:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That spinning sound is Rev. Dr. MLK Jr. doing 10,000rpms in his grave, wondering what the hell happened to "judge by the content of their character, not the color of their skin."

Brother, don't get me started.

Every time I hear the "I have a dream" speech, I sit there and wonder if MLK would be accused of being an Oreo or Uncle Tom today. There is no way in hell any liberal can accept what the man said that day.

Assholes.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:08:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Just wait for the next Democrat to get into office.  They will search in vain for an old SS man to put in the Homeland Security post and then look for someone from Husseins regime to fill the post.

You gotta have someone with experience in ferreting out treason in such a post, right?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:16:31 AM EDT
[#13]
If you ask for examples, the typical response is:  "Oh, you know he did so much, I can't even remember any specifics... but it was a lot."

Right....
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:36:26 AM EDT
[#14]
his aftermath  got us this, Please somebody tell me this is the same thing as what MS. parks stood against? Priority seating ?????????????? ummmm sure.......  
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/JAndersondigital/DSC_8247.jpg
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:43:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
his aftermath  got us this, Please somebody tell me this is the same thing as what MS. parks stood against? Priority seating ?????????????? ummmm sure.......  
i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/JAndersondigital/DSC_8247.jpg

Christ! Is that UM?

Wouldn't surprise me. English, Spanish, Creole......
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If you ask for examples, the typical response is:  "Oh, you know he did so much, I can't even remember any specifics... but it was a lot."

Right....

He "ended welfare as we know it".

He was the "first black president".

He played the saxophone on the Arsenio Hall Show.

He had Maya Angelou read a poem at his inauguration.

He had his surgeon general Jocelyn Elders tell everybody to masturbate.

Yep- he did a lot for black people.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:51:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/JAndersondigital/DSC_8247.jpg

Christ! Is that UM?

Wouldn't surprise me. English, Spanish, Creole...... hr

It is the grove metro station. a yung black man with a cast on his arm made me move I protested and the Hispanic bus driver started cursing at me in Spanish then in broken English to move before she kicked me off the bus. All I dids to disurf dis truble was being a craka.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:52:21 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I had someone tell me clinton was a great president because he did so much for women and minorities

I wasn't going to argue,  clinton lovers don't seem to pay attention to opposing arguments

I did go ahead and say that at least bush promoted some to cabinet positions, clinton didn't

Sooo.......does anybody know what clinton did for women and minorities besides have sex with them?

Showing Libtards the "Defense of Marriage Act" that Clinton signed usually shuts them up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_Marriage_Act

Shok
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:53:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right....

He had his surgeon general Jocelyn Elders tell everybody to masturbate.

Hey, it's free, and nobody's ever died from it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:59:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The current federal cabinet

www.whitehouse.gov/government/cabinet.html

+1
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:02:11 AM EDT
[#21]
22bad said:

I wasn't going to argue, clinton lovers don't seem to pay attention to opposing arguments

I did go ahead and say that at least bush promoted some to cabinet positions, clinton didn't.

Clinton of frequented small companies owned by women. I sure he help them in there business by investing in companies of two or three women, sometimes minority own. These companies were so small they didn’t even have offices just a street corner.

Its all in how you word it!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:06:23 PM EDT
[#22]
So, no one can name a SINGLE thing he did for minorities?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Sure can!

He lied his ass off to each and everyone of them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure can!

He lied his ass off to each and everyone of them.

I guess the flocktards clinton supporters are unwilling to join the fracas
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:46:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Janet Reno: 1st Female Attorney General.

Oh wait, that still hasn't been verified by genetic testing yet.

Jocelyn Elders: 1st Black Female Surgeon General.

You can't beat that! (but she wanted your kids to)

Madeleine Albright: 1st Female Secretary of State.

Also coincidentally, she was the first female westerner to sip champagne with Kim Jong Il while he was acquiring nukes (he was so ronery).

Donna Shalala: 1st Dwarf Secretary Of Health and Human Services.

Or was she a Troll? Again, I think genetic testing is in order.

And of course we can't forget The Beast: 1st First Lady to be caught with 1,000 stolen FBI files in her living room.

"We are the president."

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I guess the flocktards clinton supporters are unwilling to join the fracas

I think they are still pouting about the latest trouncing they justly received today
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Janet Reno: 1st Female Attorney General.
www.cnn.com/US/9807/23/cia.cocaine/link.reno.jpg

Oh wait, that still hasn't been verified by genetic testing yet.

Jocelyn Elders: 1st Black Female Surgeon General.
i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/07/18/cnn25.tan.elders/story.elders.then.jpg

You can't beat that! (but she wanted your kids to)

Madeleine Albright: 1st Female Secretary of State.
img.thefreedictionary.com/wiki/e/e5/Great_Leader_Comrade_Kim_Jong_Il_(122).jpg

Also coincidentally, she was the first female westerner to sip champagne with Kim Jong Il while he was acquiring nukes (he was so ronery).

Donna Shalala: 1st Dwarf Secretary Of Health and Human Services.
www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9810/06/transplant.success/link.shalala.jpg

Or was she a Troll? Again, I think genetic testing is in order.

And of course we can't forget The Beast: 1st First Lady to be caught with 1,000 stolen FBI files in her living room.
members.cox.net/_themacallan/TheBeast3.jpg
"We are the president."

Crap, I guess I didn't realize that those were actual human beings
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:00:36 PM EDT
[#28]
He gave at least one women everything he had. (in his nuts)

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#29]
It was soooo funny

He denied EVERYTHING

Until they said "we didn't have monica's blue dress dry cleaned"

That was the turning point
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:04:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It is odd that those who claim to be for racial equality are usually the first to divide according to skin color.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:54:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Clinton is a POS Liberal scumsucking maggot, may he rot in Hell.

Lets here it for the president who allowed China access to one of our sensitive planes, sold them top secret technology, brought us the fiasco at Waco, the AWB, the GUTTING of our Military in which he wouldnt serve, a weak foreign policy, his demonization of gun owners, NAFTA...

Bastard
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top