Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 3:05:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2001 3:11:51 PM EDT by HANGFIRE]
[URL]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/08/09/LatestNews/LatestNews.32304.html[/URL] Send this article Printer friendly (20:15) Cabinet minister: This time we will respond Health Minister Nissim Dahan this evening called for a severe retaliation to the suicide bombing in Jerusalem. "What we wanted to do [after the suicide bombing] at the Dolphinarium, and we pushed it off because of requests and that the whole world had mercy on the lives of the Palestinians... and [Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser] Arafat said... I'll take care of everything, give me a chance," Dahan said. "We gave him the chance, and this is what he has shown, what he knows how to do – more terrorist attacks and more victims and more bloodletting. This time we will not let it go [unanswered]." For JPost Radio's full audio coverage of the Sbarro bombing, click here. [b]Are we ready to GIVE IT ALL UP for ISAREL?[/b]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:56:00 PM EDT
I'll bet it does. They've just been waiting for this and now things are going to get ugly.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:03:31 PM EDT
This is only going to get worse. Israel will crush any middle eastern country that tries to attack it, but the muslims have numbers....
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:22:15 PM EDT
suicide bombers.....what a bunch of f****ing cowards. israel needs to do something now, and not just bulldoze a few homes. enough is enough already. it really pisses me off that everyone is calling for restraint. fu**k that sh*t. take back gaza and all the other territories that were exchanged for the so called peace process.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:34:21 PM EDT
jj, I concur. Planerench out.
Top Top