Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2001 3:05:39 PM EDT
[URL]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/frame/direct.asp?SITE=www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/08/09/LatestNews/LatestNews.32304.html[/URL]

Send this
article  Printer
friendly    

(20:15) Cabinet minister: This time we will respond

Health Minister Nissim Dahan this evening called for a severe retaliation to the suicide bombing in Jerusalem.

"What we wanted to do [after the suicide bombing] at the Dolphinarium, and we pushed it off because of requests and that the whole world had mercy on the lives of the Palestinians... and [Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser] Arafat said... I'll take care of everything, give me a chance," Dahan said.

"We gave him the chance, and this is what he has shown, what he knows how to do – more terrorist attacks and more victims and more bloodletting. This time we will not let it go [unanswered]."

For JPost Radio's full audio coverage of the Sbarro bombing, click here.

[b]Are we ready to GIVE IT ALL UP for ISAREL?[/b]

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll bet it does.  They've just been waiting for this and now things are going to get ugly.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#2]
This is only going to get worse. Israel will crush any middle eastern country that tries to attack it, but the muslims have numbers....
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
suicide bombers.....what a bunch of f****ing
cowards. israel needs to do something now,
and not just bulldoze a few homes.  enough
is enough already. it really pisses me off
that everyone is calling for restraint.
fu**k that sh*t. take back gaza and all the
other territories that were exchanged for the
so called peace process.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#4]
jj, I concur.  Planerench out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top