Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 7:53:53 AM EDT
WTF is wrong with this crazy bitch, just because her son died in Iraq she know thinks she can be a US Senator?? She's milking her son's death with no shame.

ETA: Yeah, i know it's probably a dupe, but i just saw it again on tv & i'm pissed.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:57:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Who??
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:58:09 AM EDT
[#2]
That bitch from New York got elected because her family got wasted on the subway.

I don't doubt that Sheehan could run for Senate, and probably win. She won't be able to do an more there than she is now anyway.

I still think it is amazing that someone could be born, raised, and educated in the US and still not realize that running for office is not all it takes to change the world into your own leftist paradise.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:00:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who??

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:04:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I know what she is, it was a joke.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Ted Kennedy needs to give her a ride home.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Who does she have to run against in the primary?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:07:51 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I know what she is, it was a joke.  

I thought so, but i wasn't sure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Feinstein.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:09:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Exactly. Let the moonbat run. Feinstein may be a bitch but she's not stupid. I'd gladly replace her with Sheehan.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:09:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Someone should break it to her that her 15 minutes of fame has expired.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:10:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:11:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya got me WyattEarp.

Bamb!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#14]
When Feinstein isnt lib enough.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#16]
For once I'd say vote Feinstein [vomit]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh please, please, please, please, please let her run for Senate.  Doesn't matter where from.

The state GOP could run Pee Wee Herman against her and win.

Which actually would not be a bad idea, probalby kick the general moral quotient of the Senate up a notch.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#18]
I think its great! She's not going to get any consevative votes and maybe she can split up the libtard vote enough to finally get Feinstein out of office. Its a long shot, but better than what's expected.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:47:33 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have to disagree with you here.

Vote Sheehan. Replace an experienced, effective politicain who knows how to work the system with a moonbat that both sides of the isle will ignore. Thus the Dems get hit with a double loss, a leader replaced by a pyscho. A win-win situation for us.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#21]
dont feed her attention, she lives off of it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:56:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vote Sheehan. Replace an experienced, effective politicain who knows how to work the system with a moonbat that both sides of the isle will ignore. Thus the Dems get hit with a double loss, a leader replaced by a pyscho. A win-win situation for us.

+1

Where does the check go?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:57:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Cindy Sheehan was never on terribly sound mental footing to begin with.

Cindy does not understand that she is being used. She is useful to the libbie leadership in that she attacks Bush and her antics provide interesting photo ops.

She has confused the looney throngs' spirited agreement with her hatred of Bush as being actual support FOR HER, and thus has become absorbed in her own little world, as happens with all narcissists. The fact that all of this has happened so fast is a testimony to how mentally unstable she actually is.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that I think about it, I retract my statement.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dem leadership will never let it happen.

And even the looney tunes that joined with her little antics won't vote for her over someone like Finestein.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Too bad they dont give Nobel Prizes for attention-whoring, huh?  Or believing for your own bullshit.  I really do think she has some kind of messianic narcissicism disorder.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:15:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Ugh, Im gonna have to wash my mouth out after saying this but here goes. Feinstein is no dummy. She knows the system and the system knows her. The PEOPLE of CA know her. The ONLY way that she can lose against this moonbat is if all the extremists of the left vote in the primary and the regular dems stay home.

NOT gonna happen.

the majority of Californians are content and do not want change and uncertainty. Why rock the boat? so Sheehan will get a few votes but nothing to concern Fienstein.

Whats worse? The GOP has an EXTREME conservative wanting to run against Feinstein... NOT in this state guys... So, mark my words... Feinstein is getting another term.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:15:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Who??

Windy Sheeman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top