Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 8:41:42 PM EDT
6:45AM Wednesday Canyon County got a forward from Ada county dispatch on a Hit and Run involving a red Ford Focus that had hit another red Ford Focus (what is the plural of Focus? Focii? Focuses?. The victim was following and the location at the time was westbound Ustick at Can-Ada (county line between Canyon and Ada counties) which just happened to be (Planerench rolls out of a right turn into a left) right there! In the dark, one car hauling butt being chased by another. After a brief talk with dispatch I determine this is the guy and as he opens up to 85+ on a straight I start the process of intercepting with the ground units. Five miles later, he is intercepted, yields and low and behold, DUI! Say goodnight Gracie! Spent an hour afterward going to the PD and filling out a statement and had a great day.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
sweet.  Nice work.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Just curious, how did you dredge this thread up?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I like going to page 130 or so in the GD every once and a while and bump threads that got 0 replies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top