User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:40:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Israel needs to quit piddling around and masacre every muslim within its borders.  They could do it within a single night with proper motivation.

Finally someone on my wavelength

So you think the the Jews ought to carry out their own Final Solution?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted: I'm not siding with terrorists by any stretch here, but Israel is no innocent victim here.  When you forcibly displace a people under the auspices of "God promised us this land thousands of years ago" you can reasonable expect the displaced populus to be pissed.
Oh please. The made up people called the "Palestinians" were just a bunch of squatters living on the land, underutilitizing the territory. They were unproductive, backwards, subsistence villagers; kinda like Mexicans and Haitians. Then the UN carves out the space for the Israelis post-WW2 and they start whining because now they have JOBS. If it wasn't for all the welfare foreign aid, the Palestinian problem wouldn't be a problem because they can't even grow food like an Israeli.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:01:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have been watching this shit for my entire life, it is getting old and should just be dealt with.

Me too...........even as a kid I wondered why Israel would just sit by and let the PLO board ships to go to Lebanon........they made a perfect target at the docks.......remember that?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Israel needs to quit piddling around and masacre every muslim within its borders.  They could do it within a single night with proper motivation.

generally speaking, Israelis aren't big fans of religious genocide
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:11:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So when a Palestinian straps a bomb to his chest and blows up Israeli Jews hes a terrorist, but when the IDF attacks civilian Palestinians with F-16's and Apaches their not eh. How convenient. How about when Sharon attacked Lebanon and killed 20,000 lebanese civilians in eight days, thats not Terrorism eh. How convenient to just go out and kill all the muslims surrounding Israel, you people talk about education, is that an educated statement, to kill someone solely because of their religion?

Sounds like a libtard
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:12:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:12:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hamas hasn't figured out the whole "when you are in a hole, stop digging" thing, nor the "give them enough rope, and they will hang themselves" thing.

Best statement yet.

Hamas will only bring bad times to the Palestians. It is not going to go good at all.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:14:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:15:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:39:44 AM EDT
[#11]
One point Sylvan brought up, that seems to always be missed, is that Zionists BOUGHT the land from absentee owners around the turn of the century, long before the U.N. "gave" them the land.
The area was empty before that. There never was a palistinian nation.
Anyone who thinks that it's wrong to keep land after winning a war is f*****g clueless.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:53:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:23:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
So when a Palestinian straps a bomb to his chest and blows up Israeli Jews hes a terrorist, but when the IDF attacks civilian Palestinians with F-16's and Apaches their not eh. How convenient. How about when Sharon attacked Lebanon and killed 20,000 lebanese civilians in eight days, thats not Terrorism eh. How convenient to just go out and kill all the muslims surrounding Israel, you people talk about education, is that an educated statement, to kill someone solely because of their religion?

Hey man, grab a beer, pull up a lawn chair and chill out.

I think I hear some apaches and f-16s sliding up now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Actually, it is the Palestinians that have been killing people solely because of their religion. The Israelies have a saying (roughly paraphrased):  "We can forgive you for killing our children, but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill your children".  You can't seriously think that the Israelies target civilians intentionally.  However, the Palestinians target civilians exclusively. And like most ROP types, they like to hide in civilian areas to prevent their opponents from attacking them. Pretty brave of them. no?  I like how you fail to mention that Israel has been attacked almost constantly since the end of WWII, yet have never attacked another country unprovoked. When they attacked Lebanon, I do believe it was the Syrians they were after, not the innocent Lebanese civilians. Maybe they forgot to mention some of that factual history when you got your education.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Irony:

Jews from the middle east that fought for the Brits in WWII were called 'Palestinians'.

For some really enlightening reading do a www seach on "grand mufti of jerusalem"

I think Fatah might have some inkling that Hamas will bring the hammer of thor down upon their knappy heads.

I can't wait.  I think I will re-re-re-re-re-re -re-re -read my books on the various Israeli conflicts just to get my brain awakened.

A lot of you knuckleheads need to read some of Leon Uris works on the middle east. Exodus and The Haj  are two important works to begin to understand the history of the area. Libtards and arab apologists disbain the works as impossibly slanted but from what I have observed [ admittedly from afar ] they seem pretty damn accurate.

rj

rj
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#16]

The Hamas chief, Khaled Mashaal, reiterated that Hamas would not recognize Israel and indicated attacks on Israeli civilians would continue as long as Israel continued to target Palestinian civilians. "As long as we are under occupation then resistance is our right," he said.

This is the key phrase to me.  Perhaps a bombing will happen and Hamas will say they had nothing to do with it and then Israel will retaliate and the whole thing will be going again.  If not it will be threats to Jews living in the West Bank that will bring demands on Israel to protect them.  It makes little sense to have outposts of Jews in the West Bank, little islands that only serve as an irritation.  Jerusalem is another story.  Jews may share it but they won't give it up so I predict these guys will have years of acrimony ahead, like a bitter divorced couple.

If they have a civil war and only kill off armed combatants I'm all for it.  If they're murdering each others families too (which is likely) then I'm not.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:11:32 AM EDT
[#18]
I honestly think that if Israel were to justly defend themselves to an extent that would actually solve the problem, the rest of the "civilized" world would shit its collective pants and have a bitch fit.

America seems to be Israels only friend, and we still have retards here who willingly throw themselves under bulldozers to spite them.

I for one happily anticipate the day Israel opens a can of whoop-ass.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I for one happily anticipate the day Israel opens a can of whoop-ass.

I don't think you have long to wait.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:19:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I for one happily anticipate the day Israel opens a can off whoop-ass.

I don't think you have long to wait.

I hope not.  Oh yeah, and edit my typo so I don't look like a complete tard.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#21]
The Arab countries in the Middle East for the most part give no financial aid to the Palestinian's.  100's of Billions of dollars in oil revenue, but they could care less about the Palestinians other than supporting terrorist groups to attack Israel and to not mess with the Muslim dictatorships (call them royal families, they are dictators).  The dictator's of the Middle East do not want peace as their own populations would see the dictators as the focus of their hate instead of the Jews if there was peace in the Middle East.

Genetic testing of Palestinian Muslims and Israel's Jewish population (not the recent immigrants from the former Soviet Union or Africa) show that they come from the exact genetic stock.  They are the same people, the same race, the only difference is their religion.

I hope that Hamas and Fatah fight a civil war in the Palestinian region.  Good way to get rid of some terrorist breeding stock.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not this bullshit again.  Israel is the  best thing that ever happened to the so-called "Palestinians" and the only hope for the Middle East.

+1

Typical uneducated bigotry

Educate YOURSELF, dumbass:

We have all been had!
Posted: March 22, 2002
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Sharon Nader Sloan
© 2002 WorldNetDaily.com

Did you know that there was never any country called Palestine? Did you know that there is no such thing as a Palestinian people?

The ideas that the West Bank and Gaza are occupied Palestinian land, and that the Palestinian people are fighting for their land, have been accepted by most of the governments of the world and by most of the media in the world. But if you read on, you will see that these two claims are the biggest lies ever deliberately perpetrated on humanity.

Check out any map of the Middle East and see for yourself. You will find Palestine listed as a region as it always has been, but definitely not a country. We can locate the Mojave Desert on the map, but we still do not recognize it as our 51st state, let alone a country. Similarly, the region of Siberia is a region not a state. Or the Sahara is a region not a state, etc. Neither is Palestine a state. It never was a country, just a region.

Importantly, the Jews did not displace anyone, because no one permanently resided there. It was a land inhabited by nomadic, Bedouin tribes. The whole region was nothing but deserts and swamps. Only about 120,000 Arabs resided in an area that covered the territories, the state of Israel and Jordan. When Mark Twain visited the area, he wrote he found nothing but a wasteland.

During the 19 years that the territories – including Jerusalem and Gaza – were occupied by the kingdoms of Jordan and Egypt, no one talked about a Palestinian state … not the Arab countries, not the United Nations. Nobody asked Jordan or Egypt to abdicate their ownership and give it to the Palestinians. Not even the Palestinians themselves said anything about a Palestinian state or a Palestinian people, because nobody heard of a Palestinian people. It never existed.

The fact simply is that there are no Palestinians. These people are Arabs like all other Arabs, and they happen to live in a region called Palestine. They are not a separate people.

What makes a separate people? Religion, language, culture, garb, cuisine, etc. The Arabs in Palestine speak the same language, practice the same religion, have the same culture, etc., as all the other Arabs. The few minor differences that exist between them are like the minor differences that exist between the Welsh, the Scots, and the Londoners. They are still all Britons. Yankees and Southerners have the same minor differences, but they are still all Americans. People in the south of France are quite different from the people in the north, but they are still all French. These inconsequential differences do not make a people.

The Arabs living in Syria or Jordan, etc., are also the same Arabs, but they are each a separate nation because they each have a separate country. The so-called Palestinians want a separate country because they claim to be a separate nation. They are not. They were never a separate people before the new state of Israel. How did they become one now?

Because of these lies, the so-called Palestinians feel justified in sending suicide bombers to kill women, children, babies, old men, old women and noncombatant citizens. Because of these lies, the United Nations and the media of the world are condemning Israel who is acting less harshly than any other country would act in retaliation for such heinous attacks. What is the United States doing in Afghanistan, a totally foreign country? Killing Afghanistanis. Why? Because they attacked us on Sept. 11. I understand this. But why do they not understand that that is exactly what Israel is doing, only on a much smaller scale?

Ask yourself this: Should the use of terror ever be rewarded? When is the use of terrorism justified as a military tactic? As a political tactic? As an economic tactic? What implications does this hold for future conflicts?

Let us examine the truths here:

1) There never was a Palestinian state or a Palestinian nation. There are no Palestinian people, per se. Rather, these are Arabs living in a region that historically has been called many things, including "Palestine."

2) Israel did not go to war against a Palestinian state and occupy its land. Rather, Israel was attacked by six Arab countries at once. She defended herself, defeated her attackers, and won the so-called territories, not from the Palestinians, but from Jordan and Egypt.

3) Jerusalem was never the capital of any state but Israel. It was certainly never the capital of a country that never existed. Why should the Palestinians get any part of it? Because they want it? Because they have terrorists?

4) Jerusalem, under the current Israeli control, is a free and open city. Israel, as a democracy, guarantees freedom of religion within its borders. Contrast this fact with areas that have come under Palestinian occupation. What percentage of Christians have left in recent years because they cannot stand the harassment and persecution?

5) Most Arabs living in Palestine today are not indigenous to the region. It was not until after the Jews had changed deserts and swamps into a productive and thriving land that the Arabs started migrating there. Arafat himself was born and raised in Cairo, Egypt. Did you know that?

The belief that giving the Palestinians a state will bring peace is a delusion. The truth is that they want it all. The short-term goal is a state consisting of the West Bank and Gaza. The long-term goal is a state which includes all of "historical Palestine," including Jordan.

How do I know this?

The late Faisal Husseini, Arafat's Jerusalem representative, a man who was cultured, sophisticated and considered the most moderate of all the Palestinians, shortly before his death on May 31, 2001, expressed his true feelings in an interview with the popular Egyptian newspaper el Arav. Husseini said: "We must distinguish the strategies and long-term goals from the political-phased goals which we are compelled to accept due to international pressures." But the "ultimate goal is the liberation of all of historical Palestine." Explicitly he said: "Oslo has to be viewed as a Trojan Horse."

He even added and clarified that it is the obligation of all the Palestinian forces and factions to see the Oslo Accords as "temporary" steps, as "gradual" goals, because in this way, "We are setting an ambush for the Israelis and cheating them." He also differentiated between "strategic," long-term, "higher" goals, and "political" short-term goals dependent on "the current international establishment, balance of power" etc.

All of historical Palestine! Does not this include all of Israel and all of Jordan?

What does this say to you?

Unless the Arabs recognize and accept these truths, even if they are given a state of their own, and no matter how many agreements and treaties they sign, they will always feel wronged, cheated, and forced into giving up what they now claim is theirs. They will continue to plot and look for an opportunity to destroy Israel in order to take back what they claim is theirs, especially the younger generation that has been brainwashed to hate the “occupying enemy.” Whether there is a Palestinian state or not, there will be no peace.

Only a massive and ongoing re-education of the Arab people to these truths will enable meaningful negotiations to begin, followed by a lasting peace between Arabs and Jews. It is therefore critical that everyone who has an audience, whether in print or other media, use the forum they have available to repeat these truths again and again until they reach the consciousness of those waging war in the Middle East.

Sharon Nader Sloan, Esq., is a Lebanese-American.

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Great post, gardenWeasel.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#25]
The PLO/Palestinians whoever you choose to call them, want the Israelis dead, annhiliated, gone from the earth. This has not, nor will it ever change. Even at the World economics forum in Switzerland this past week, you had certain muslim countries calling for a boycott of Israel. This was an economic discussion forum and the Muslim hate is so deep, they show up and the only thing they can think of is boycott Israel. They are blinded with only one thing on their minds no matter where they show up.

PLO/Palis/Arabs lost the war with Israel, Israel did not "seize" anything. Everytime the Israelis want to give them land, the Palis just scoff, whine and blow up citizens...because it is'nt about the land. Its about the existence of Israel. Period. They want them dead..I already said that huh?

The Hamas terrorist org is in charge now...which should bring this whole thing to a head soon enough.

If the Arab countries were so concerned about peace or the survival of the Pali people, they would have given them a section of their own countries to help them..they have'nt done that. it is'nt about the land. It is about the total destruction of the state of Israel.

We should keep our eyes on the ball and not what the liberal media and pro-terrorist agendas that have been spouted. No peace talks have worked (absence of war) since Anwar Saddat was killed, they have been on a hamster wheel of terror since the late 70's. Peace talks are nothing but paper and false promises by radical Muslims imo.

We are closer to "peace" (absence of war) in the middle east than we ever have been imo, if we can neutralize the numbers of terrorist orgs and insurgents, we may actually see democracies flourish. We' ve seen their way of doing things, now lets try ours.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

What a steaming pile of lying horseshit.

You ought to drop your ass right in to Gaza just to see how you would fair among your Palestinian brothers.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I did the www search for you:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who was the Grand Mufti, Haj Muhammed Amin al-Husseini?

Muhammed Amin al-Husseini [many spelling variations] was born in 1893 (or 1895), the son of the Mufti of Jerusalem and member of an esteemed, aristocratic family. The Husseinis were one of the richest and most powerful of all the rivalling clans in the Ottoman province known as the Judaean part of Palestine.

Amin al-Husseini studied religious law at al-Azhar University, Cairo, and attended the Istanbul School of Administration. In 1913 he went to Mecca on a pilgrimage, earning the honorary title of "Haj". He voluntarily joined the Ottoman Turkish army in World War I but returned to Jerusalem in 1917 and expediently switched sides to aid the victorious British. He acquired the reputation as a violent, fanatical anti-Zionist zealot and was jailed by the British for instigating a 1920 Arab attack against Jews who were praying at the Western Wall.

The first Palestine High Commissioner. Sir Herbert Samuel arrived in Palestine on July 1, 1920. He was a weak administrator who was too ready to compromise and appease the extremist, nationalistic Arab minority led by Haj Amin al-Husseini. When the existing Arab Mufti of Jerusalem (religious leader) died in 1921, Samuels was influenced by anti-Zionist British officials on his staff. He pardoned al-Husseini and, in January 1922, appointed him as the new Mufti, and even invented a new title of Grand Mufti. He was simultaneously made President of a newly created Supreme Muslim Council. Al-Husseini thereby became the religious and political leader of the Arabs.

The appointment of the young al-Husseini as Mufti was a seminal event. Prior to his rise to power, there were active Arab factions supporting cooperative development of Palestine involving Arabs and Jews. But al-Husseini would have none of that; he was devoted to driving Jews out of Palestine, without compromise, even if it set back the Arabs 1000 years.

William Ziff, in his book "The Rape of Palestine," summarizes:

Implicated in the [1920] disturbances was a political adventurer named Haj Amin al Husseini. Haj Amin, was sentenced by a British court to fifteen years hard labor. Conveniently allowed to escape by the police, he was a fugitive in Syria. Shortly after, the British then allowed him to return to Palestine where, despite the opposition of the muslim High Council who regarded him as a hoodlum, Haj Amin was appointed by the British High Commissioner as Grand Mufti of Jerusalem for life. [P. 22]
Al-Husseini represented newly emerging proponents of militant, Palestinian Arab nationalism, a previously unknown concept. Once he was in power, he began a campaign of terror and intimidation against anyone opposed to his rule and policies. He killed Jews at every opportunity, but also eliminated Arabs who did not support his campaign of violence. Husseini was not willing to negotiate or make any kind of compromise for the sake of peace.

As a young man, al-Husseini worked with a native Jew, Abbady, who documented this comment:

Remember, Abbady, this was and will remain an Arab land. We do not mind you natives of the country, but those alien invaders, the Zionists, will be massacred to the last man. We want no progress, no prosperity. Nothing but the sword will decide the fate of this country.
In 1929, major Arab riots were instigated against the Jews of Palestine. They began when al-Husseini falsely accused Jews of defiling and endangering local mosques, including al-Aqsa. The call went out to the Arab masses: "Izbah Al-Yahud!" — "Slaughter the Jews!" After the killing of Jews in Hebron, the Mufti disseminated photographs of slaughtered Jews with the claim that the dead were Arabs killed by Jews.

In April, 1936 six prominent Arab leaders formed the Arab Higher Committee, with the Grand Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini as head of the organization, joining forces to protest British support of Zionist progress in Palestine. In the same month, riots broke out in Jaffa commencing a three-year period of violence and civil strife in Palestine that is known as the Arab Revolt. The Arab Higher Committee led the campaign of terrorism against Jewish and British targets.

Using the turmoil of the Arab Revolt as cover, al-Husseini consolidated his control over the Palestinian Arabs with a campaign of murder against Jews and non-compliant Arabs, the recruitment of armed militias, and the raising of funds from around the Muslim world using anti-Jewish propaganda. In 1937 the Grand Mufti expressed his solidarity with Germany, asking the Nazi Third Reich to oppose establishment of a Jewish state, stop Jewish immigration to Palestine, and provide arms to the Arab population. Following an assassination attempt on the British Inspector-General of the Palestine Police Force and the murder by Arab extremists of Jews and moderate Arabs, the Arab Higher Committee was declared illegal by the British. The Grand Mufti lost his office of President of the Supreme muslim Council, his membership on the Waqf committee, and was forced into exile in Syria in 1937. The British deported the Arab mayor of Jerusalem along with other members of the Arab Higher Committee.

According to documentation from the Nuremberg and Eichmann trials, the Nazi Germany SS helped finance al-Husseini's efforts in the 1936-39 revolt in Palestine. Adolf Eichmann actually visited Palestine and met with al-Husseini at that time and subsequently maintained regular contact with him later in Berlin.

In 1940, al-Husseini requested the Axis powers to acknowledge the Arab right:

... to settle the question of Jewish elements in Palestine and other Arab countries in accordance with the national and racial interests of the Arabs and along the lines similar to those used to solve the Jewish question in Germany and Italy.
While in Baghdad, Syria al-Husseini aided the pro-Nazi revolt of 1941. He then spent the rest of World War II as Hitler's special guest in Berlin, advocating the extermination of Jews in radio broadcasts back to the Middle East and recruiting Balkan Muslims for infamous SS "mountain divisions" that tried to wipe out Jewish communities throughout the region.

At the Nuremberg Trials, Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny (subsequently executed as a war criminal) testified:

The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan. ... He was one of Eichmann's best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chamber of Auschwitz.
With the collapse of Nazi Germany in 1945, the Mufti moved to Egypt where he was received as a national hero. After the war al-Husseini was indicted by Yugoslavia for war crimes, but escaped prosecution. The Mufti was never tried because the Allies were afraid of the storm in the Arab world if the hero of Arab nationalism was treated as a war criminal.

From Egypt al-Husseini was among the sponsors of the 1948 war against the new State of Israel. Spurned by the Jordanian monarch, who gave the position of Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to someone else, Haj Amin al-Husseini arranged King Abdullah's assassination in 1951, while still living in exile in Egypt. King Tallal followed Abdullah as king of Jordan, and he refused to give permission to Amin al-Husseini to come into Jordanian Jerusalem. After one year, King Tallal was declared incompetent; the new King Hussein also refused to give al-Husseini permission to enter Jerusalem. King Hussein recognized that the former Grand Mufti would only stir up trouble and was a danger to peace in the region.

Haj Amin al-Husseini eventually died in exile in 1974. He never returned to Jerusalem after his 1937 departure. His place as leader of the radical, nationalist Palestinian Arabs was taken by his nephew Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat As Qudwa al-Hussaeini, better known as Yasser Arafat. In August 2002, Arafat gave an interview in which he referred to "our hero al-Husseini" as a symbol of Palestinian Arab resistance.

Sources and additional reading on this topic:
al-Hajj Amin Husayni and the Arab Higher Committee (Photo)
Nazi ally, Hajj Amin Al Husseini, is Arafat's 'hero'
Haj Amin al-Husseini (1893-1974)
Haj Amin al Husseini
Summons to a Intifada Against Britain: A "Fatwa" Issued by Haj Amin al-Husseini
Bosnian Moslems recruited the Nazi SS by Yasser Arafat's 'Uncle'
Arafat's Hitler-loving Role Model
The Prisoners of History
Arafat, the Nazi symphatizer
The Myth of Yasser Arafat
Mufti Haj Amin el-Husseini
Haj Amin al-Husseini
The Mufti and the Fuhrer
We Didn’t Start the Fire
The rise of Haj Amin
Jerusalem Divided Between Jordan and Israel 1950-1951
Put an End to It
Arafat and the Big Lie
Their Kampf: Hitler’s book in Arab hands
Plus ca change ... Journalists fail to confront Lies against Israel
Were Jews and Arabs Destined To Hate Each Other?
The Peace Encyclopedia: Arafat, Yassir

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top