Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 8:21:49 PM EDT
......easily offended.........

He nails the %^$*#( ^%(*#)(**!@#$@$% POS running AND inhabitating this country!!!

"The tiger is going to eat you!"

+1
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
[Shatner]I'm...not....Following[Shatner]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
[Shatner]I'm...not....Following[Shatner]

Go to the video store and ask for the DVD. Rent it, take it home, put it in the player, and sit back prepared to laugh your ass off.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Some of the strangest stuff shows up in GD here.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't find the guy funny at all.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:02:40 AM EDT
[#5]
He had one funny special on years ago before he blew up where he used some pantyhose to make himself look like a Korean at the end. That was some funny ass shit. Now hes got a specail and is forced to come up with too much material in too short a time. Its like now he just gets loud like that makes it more funny.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Ned Holness isn't mexican.

According to Joe Rogan, he took the name 'Carlos Mencia' because a comedy promoter told him it would make his act more popular.

www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44170

hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/2005/09/do-not-watch-mind-of-mencia.html
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:12:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He had one funny special on years ago before he blew up where he used some pantyhose to make himself look like a Korean at the end. That was some funny ass shit. Now hes got a specail and is forced to come up with too much material in too short a time. Its like now he just gets loud like that makes it more funny.

That was one funny show!!!! The Mike Tyson bit, LA riot looters, etc. were soooo damn good!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:21:05 AM EDT
[#8]
His show sucks pure and simple.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:24:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He is Honduran, which pretty much means the same fucking thing in the US.

I had a friend who's family was from Guatamala, ofcourse  he just considers himself Mexican, because you end up sounding like a gay prick if you go around telling everyone "Oh no, I'm not Mexican, I'm XYZ." I know because I knew this otherguy who always went out of the way to tell people that he was "Spanish," and he was a gay prick.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:57:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
His show sucks pure and simple.

I'm not talking about the show. I'm talking about the DVD "Not for the Easily Offended" which his standup routine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:58:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

According to Joe Rogan, he took the name 'Carlos Mencia' because a comedy promoter told him it would make his act more popular.

www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44170

hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/2005/09/do-not-watch-mind-of-mencia.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top