Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 5:02:20 PM EDT
Orson Scott Card essay about Iraq -

You know, for a guy who claims to be a democrat, he sure speaks truths that must make the Left cower.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Good read
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good read.

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Lies

The charges that the Bush administration has lied are clearly false. Every lie they point to is, in fact, an honest mistake or a judgment call or a secret that needed to be kept for national security reasons. There has been no pattern of deception by this administration. They must be thinking of another presidency where words had floating definitions and documents were constantly being lost.

Hmm..... few people are this cognizant of how things have worked.  Especially anyone who claims Democrat.  99% are stone blind when it comes to the errors of the Klinton legacy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Orson scott card is the man! Yay democrats who think logically!

Ender's Game is one of the best books, sci-fi or not, i've had the pleasure to read.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#5]
You know, if I were head of the DNC I think I'd be pushing for a Miller/Card ticket in 08......

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:58:14 PM EDT
[#6]
tag for tonight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top