Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 4:38:51 PM EDT
oh man this is so cool.
background...  
when i was in JR high my Uncle went to Japan and gave me a caset player with a two band FM radio and a 5 channel equalizer and i thought that was the shit.  

This is a 1.5MP camera, cell phone and a MP3 player with 1 gig card.  I can put 30 “albums” on it.  It talks to the computer so i can dump hundreds of songs to it in minutes.
Just rip them from the CD and drop them on the Cell phone.  i can’t believe I am saying that.  So freeking cool!  A cell phone that holds 30 CD’s.  

It’s the coolest piece of electronic gear I have ever owned!
Dare I say it was a much better investment than the POS WASR-10 I was looking at buying.  (yes I will get the AK next month).

But this is cool!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the same phone.

Feebie from Verizon.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
You need an XV6700. I love mine!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
the XV6700 looks cool but i just don't need or want the QWERTY key board.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:57:31 PM EDT
[#4]
You need a woman bad.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#5]
i don't need anyone to "mother hen" me all over the gun show so I don’t spend any money and then want to go to bed bath and bitch on the way home.  don't need anyone to complain when i drink three or four beers, don't need anyone strung out on scrip anty-psychotics because I am not making their dreams com true.  the more i see of marriage the less i want of it.  Don’t need a princes or daddies little girl.  The phone on the other hand is cool.  It has a mute button.    
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Don’t need a princes or daddies little girl.  The phone on the other hand is cool.  It has a mute button.    

Now that's sigline material right there!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Its not Trimode I think.  I try and always get a tri-mode phone.

the new one I want isnt worth the cost
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You need a womanto get laid bad.  

+ 1,000,000,000

Dude!, It's a Frickin' Phone!!

There is more to life!

Take EBR's for example...............

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Was thinking of getting one..thanks for the feedback!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top