Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2006 3:57:26 PM EDT
Wife and I spent the last 6 days in St. Thomas. The second morning there I was working out in the gym and my wife says "Don't look right now but I think that guy on the treadmill is Colmes from Hannity and Colmes". Of course I spun around and sure as shit, it was him. Even uglier in real life than on TV! As I was getting ready to leave I walked past and said "Tell Sean I said hi". He grunted and continued running on the treadmill as a bassethound-like spittle flopped back and forth on his chin.

At an rate, he and his wife (I assume it was his wife---and yes, she obviously married for the $$$) were in the same taxivan to the ferry, same ferry to St. John, same one back to St. Thomas, and the same van ride back to the resort. I called my brother that night to tell him. All he wanted to know was whether I had engaged him in debate. I said no, other than the "Tell Sean I said hi" comment that I hadn't said anything else to the guy. After all, he was on vacation like I was and probably wouldn't have appreciated "talking shop".

I saw them on the beach the next day. What a dweeb! He had pulled the lounge back into the shade and was wearing shorts and a polo-type shirt with a goofy safari hat and black socks PULLED UP with loafers on. He was scrunched up reading a book. His ol' lady was out sunning herself. I just shook my head. Of course I never saw him NEAR the water.

God, I wish it had been Hannity instead......
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:18:13 PM EDT
You mean......you......didn't......draw down on him!!!??

I'd have invited his woman for a 3 way!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:20:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 4:22:17 PM EDT by ursus]
Should have punched his chicklets right out of his mouth. Then say,"Tell Sean I said 'hi'".
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:25:04 PM EDT
Skeletor!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:26:46 PM EDT
You didn't put a mushroom on his cheek?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:31:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ABNAK:
"Tell Sean I said hi

Heh, I bet he gets that a lot

Hannity and colmes is a lot better when he is on vacation..........
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:59:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ABNAK:
I saw them on the beach the next day. What a dweeb! He had pulled the lounge back into the shade and was wearing shorts and a polo-type shirt with a goofy safari hat and black socks PULLED UP with loafers on. He was scrunched up reading a book. His ol' lady was out sunning herself. I just shook my head. Of course I never saw him NEAR the water.

God, I wish it had been Hannity instead......

no pics?
no photoshopping would be needed to get laughs
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:07:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By raven:
Skeletor!

Top Top