Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 11:51:40 AM EDT
Just got in from another session with this upper, and you know, I still like it. I dont know why, but I do. I just finished bangin a squib round outta the lower 1/3 of the barrell after a round fired out of battery. again it  just about seperated the rim from the cartridge, just a tiny tab left holding the brass in one piece and of course the bullet was lodged in the barrel so that ended that session. Good thing I had my 10 / 22 with me. Getting the bullet out wasnt too bad and neither was cleanin up the undetonated power rememants in the reciever. I still like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top