Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/28/2006 9:47:46 AM EDT
www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/documents/charter.html

Check out Article 22.

The Charter reads like al Quaeda.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:51:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By nightstalker: www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/documents/charter.html Check out Article 22. The Charter reads like al Quaeda.
I figure they hate those organizations because they don't like Americans flaunting their wealth by helping people out. It's bad for their terrorist recruitment efforts.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:54:46 AM EDT
In related news my dad who is a long-time Rotary member said, "Bring it on".
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:55:12 AM EDT
oh well. i already thought of them as an enemy(freemason).
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:48:32 AM EDT
IBTETH
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:02:10 AM EDT
Well, Hamas has joined a select group of groups, including Hitler's Nazi Party, that have publically stated that Freemasonry is their "enemy". One would need to pose the question of "why" are Freemasons the enemy of Hamas - why? probably because the pursuit and protection of human rights is a constant in the heart of all Masons.

Tyrannical killers like Adolph Hitler, Francisco Franco, Fidel Castro, Bonito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Mohamar Ghadaffi, the Ayatolla Khomeni, Sadam Hussain, and many other dictatorial killers have spread outright lies, and publicly condemned Freemasonry.

In Adolph Hitler's book; Mein Kamph, he emphatically states that the first two groups to be exterminated are "Freemasons and Jews". How can you be assured that when Hitler declared the Masons "enemies of the people", he was not telling the truth? Consider this, Hitler turned on Russia after signing a treaty of non-aggression. He turned on his "friend" Mussolini. And he is directly responsible for the murder of over six million men, women and children, the vast majority of whom were Jewish.

Hermann Rauschnigg wrote a book called; Conversations with Hitler. In this book the author covers many topics, one of which is Freemasonry. Hitler stated that he opposed Freemasonry because the Catholic Church opposed it. I will quote Hitler from this book: "Now we are the strongest and therefore, we shall eliminate both the Church and Freemasons." Adolph Hitler was a cruel man, and apparently the only way he could seize power of a financially destitute Germany was to unite its people into a force fighting a common enemy.

Hitler blamed the Jews, Masons, Blacks, Catholics and just about anybody else he could think of, for the poverty of his countrymen. Once the "enemy" was named all they needed to do was eliminate the enemy and Germany would be successful. This was obviously a man who did not know what the truth was. This is why the rantings of people like Hitler should never be heeded, regardless of the hysteria generated.

Again, we see in 2006, Freemasons (as well as a few other "select" groups) have been declared the "enemy" of some government or peoples - in this instance, Hamas. I ask you judge the organization by the enemys they gather, which in this case, are few but violent. Freemasons have survived as a fraternal organization for more than 200 years, and the only thing that will eliminate Freemasony from the face of this planet is lack of active membership - not the Nazis, or Hamas, or so-called Christians like John Ankeberg.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:04:54 AM EDT
I always wanted to join the Freemasons.... Now I have another reason to join
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:05:59 AM EDT
I think you are classified as the enemy if you are not them, or do not agree with thier views.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:09:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Will220: I always wanted to join the Freemasons.... Now I have another reason to join

That's good news - pm me and well talk.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:12:29 AM EDT
Who controls the British Crown?
Who keeps the Metric System down?
We do! We do!
Who leaves Altantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do! We do!

Who robs cave fish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do! We do!

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:18:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Will220:

President Washington was a Grand Master (Delaware, I think, not entirely sure). I've wanted to join myself for a long time, though family obligations and all have put a lot of things on hold. Maybe after a few things sorted out I can look into it again...

I had a lot of friends years ago when I lived in NJ who were Masons, and what I respected the most was an honor and integrity which seemed to be the universal thread.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:18:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 5:19:01 AM EDT by SubnetMask]
That right there is reason enough to look into joining, as far as I'm concerned. My grandfather was a Mason (I have his books, ring, etc).
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:19:18 AM EDT

Yea, some of us were unhappy with that decision!! Sheesh.... I voted for Tom Selleck. Lotta good that did me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:25:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:30:29 AM EDT
Yup, gotta watch those Rotary guys..

They're nothing but trouble.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:31:35 AM EDT
Well....That's just the sort of blinkard, philistine pig ignorance I have come to expect from you non-creative garbage....

You sit there on your loathesome spotty behinds squeezing black heads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist....

YOU EXCREMENT!! You whining hypocritical toadies with your color TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs, and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes!!!

You wouldn't let me join would you! You blackballing bastards!!!! Well I wouldn't become a free mason now if you went down on your lousy, STINKING, purulent knees and BEGGED ME!!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:35:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:
Well....That's just the sort of blinkard, philistine pig ignorance I have come to expect from you non-creative garbage....

You sit there on your loathesome spotty behinds squeezing black heads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist....

YOU EXCREMENT!! You whining hypocritical toadies with your color TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs, and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes!!!

You wouldn't let me join would you! You blackballing bastards!!!! Well I wouldn't become a free mason now if you went down on your lousy, STINKING, purulent knees and BEGGED ME!!!!

<copy...paste...save>
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:37:16 AM EDT

Mr Guttenberg, your movies stink becasue you do.

Please do not blame the Masons for your misfortune.

There is only so much, even we, the illuminati can do.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:38:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 5:42:28 AM EDT by Max_Power]

I always loved the "Architect sketch".

But if any of you could put in a word for me I'd love to be a freemason. Freemasonry opens doors. I mean, I was...I was a bit on edge just now, but if I were a mason I'd sit at the back and not get in anyone's way.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:40:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Goonboss:
Mr Guttenberg, your movies stink becasue you do.

Please do not blame the Masons for your misfortune.

There is only so much, even we, the illuminati can do.

It's people like you, what cause unrest....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:42:18 AM EDT
My uncle was a Mason, but I don't know much about it. Seems like it might be interesting. I've seen all the Scottish Rite regalia, I think that is what it is called, all the symbols and such look pretty cool, just have no idea what it all means.

I need to look into that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:47:34 AM EDT

You'll notice they're afraid to mention the Knights of Columbus. Good thing too or we'd get out our swords and go "all crusader" on their asses. Or at least have a pancake breakfast and make lots of bacon to piss them off.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:18:46 AM EDT
Mmmmmm..... bacon.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:43:08 AM EDT
WTF messing with freemasons, do they want another cursade?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:43:34 AM EDT
Damn, I'm white, ardently anti-islamic, pro freedom, pro-notcoveringmygirlfromheadtotoeinablackblanket­, in the military and a freemason, they must really love me
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:57:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RABID:
Damn, I'm white, ardently anti-islamic, pro freedom, pro-notcoveringmygirlfromheadtotoeinablackblanket­, in the military and a freemason, they must really love me

Excellent! You and me both, Brother!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 12:13:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Tanker06:

The whole Burka thing bothers me. All those women sweating their collective asses in that hot desert heat. Only an asshole would make a woman suffer that kind of torture. Of course, the same is probably said when some dumbass redneck gives his wife a vacuum cleaner for their anniversary.

Seriously - nice to "meet" you, Brother.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:00:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By glock23carry:
We do! We do!
We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

.... and now Bob Dole will read from the Necronomical.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:15:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

yes
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:19:18 PM EDT
I presume Palastine will be a grease smudge in the desert soon. It will only take a large attack on Isreal, and their toast.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:20:19 PM EDT
It is shit like this that reminds me why I am over here dealing with these bozo's friends.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:23:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FordGuy:

Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

yes

Game on, time to play cowboys and arabs.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:26:47 PM EDT
Would I have to get circumcised to become a Mason?

I thought about Judaism but I am a bit attached to my foreskin. A Bris at 32 just does not sound like fun.

I guess being an American will have to be enough for them all to hate me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:33:42 PM EDT
Don't forget Toastmasters. Hamas simply HATES Toastmasters.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:34:40 PM EDT
the sad thing is its almost impossible to take people like this seriously. but its necessary. hard to get your mind around it though.

"There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad."

kinda backs them into a difficult position from my way of thinking.. what did sherman say?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:59:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By st0newall: .. what did sherman say?

"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it, the crueler it is the
sooner it will be over."
-William Tecumseh Sherman
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:02:50 PM EDT

+1

If Hamas says I am their enemy does that mean I get to shoot some of them?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:50:14 AM EDT
Article Seventeen: The Role of Muslim Women
The Muslim women have a no lesser role than that of men in the war of liberation; they manufacture men and play a great role in guiding and educating the [new] generation.

Reminds me of a cartoon I saw of a Palestinian mother giving birth. The sketch depicted the baby-bomber being launched from the birth canal- in a tasteful way only an infidel could find humorous. Islamofacist mothers are the REAL WMD's. We need to bomb them back to the Stone Age with Ortho-Evra and IUD's. They are SOOOOO spongeworthy !
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:01:01 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:02:51 AM EDT
What about 4-H and FFA?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:40:40 AM EDT
I guess that any group HAMAS doesn't like, is the kind of group I would probably consider joining!!

HAMAS ain't invited to my house this weekend - we're gonna party!

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:07:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/10/2006 12:12:20 PM EDT by JRBL1A1]
-for those n this forum who consider Masons an "enemy"...

Us Freemasons are the least of your worries, or "enemies". We're on your side.

Read up and lose you inhibitions about something very good in this world of shit (Masons).
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:24:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:06:09 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tanker06:

Yeah, I resemble that statement!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:01:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By glock23carry:
We do! We do!
We do! We do!

We do! We do!

We do! We do!

FUCKIN A!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:07:15 AM EDT
Where can I sign up for one of these outstanding organizations?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:39:27 AM EDT

+1 Hamas can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:16:16 AM EDT
To all those who "know" what i am talking about remember this , "When the great black dragon gazes into the eye of Isis, and the Ankh, our holy symbol is put lofty, then the 13th king will arise from the city from beneath the waves, the city with it's cylopean lines of design. AT this time the Invisable demons shall devour mad Azul in the streets of Alexandria." You know what I'm saying? I knew that you could!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:21:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 4:45:21 AM EDT by Keith_J]

Originally Posted By BayEagle:
You'll notice they're afraid to mention the Knights of Columbus. Good thing too or we'd get out our swords and go "all crusader" on their asses. Or at least have a pancake breakfast and make lots of bacon to piss them off.

www.realnews247.com/bush_knights_of_columbus.jpg

My thoughts EXACTLY. But KoC needs to ditch them wimpy rapiers and get some more useful Claymores.

After the pancake breakfast, the kegs are rolled out. THAT really pisses the ropers.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:26:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ken_mays:
grahamcracka.dns2go.com/babybomb.GIF

Thats pretty accurate
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:17:06 AM EDT
i've heard people say that Masons want to destroy all national states and "melt" all nations into one?!

Any truth in this claim?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top