Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 9:02:32 AM EDT
My nephew in Florida sent me one. It cost a buck fifty a day, when used, for the walkie talkie feature. I can buy cards to recharge the phone here in Minnesota. Pre pay I guess is what you call it. I think its up to 4 months to use your pre pay??

I have seen the Waltons (good night John boy...) Cingulair TV advertisment that their company now has this walkie talkie feature.

My question is are Boost mobile (Nextel, and Sprint), Cingulair, and whoever else starts this walkie talkie service, are they all compatable where they will work on each others networks?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#1]
you should slap the shit out of your nephew for supporting those retards
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#2]
no they are not cross compatiable.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#3]
As mentioned Boost will only work on the Nextel/Sprint.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Tell me about the retards.  I checked the map and Sprint service follows the major highways, and roads, Cities. I personally have Mid West Wireless... I can be in the back 80, by the river and can get a signal.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me about the retards.  I checked the map and Sprint service follows the major highways, and roads, Cities. I personally have Mid West Wireless...

I just hate their advertizing
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#6]
None are cross compatible I understand in the future Nextel/Boost will work with Sprints PTT service but thats still a few years away, at the moment Nextel/Boost has the best PTT service everyone elses has ungodly delays.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell me about the retards.  I checked the map and Sprint service follows the major highways, and roads, Cities. I personally have Mid West Wireless...

I just hate their advertizing

What the problem is, sucka? You outta free minutes, yo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont see their ads on tv here, but if their internet website is any indication...
It is nice to talk coast to coast for a buck fifty a day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top