Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 11:14:35 AM EDT
Be advised, your promise not to post BS anymore is one that you only have one chance at keeping.

Consider yourself under probation.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Hoi Bas,

You are one tough customer.....

btw. Congrats on the good score in the June DSR match. Well done!

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:26:27 AM EDT
[#2]
The mods have made their decision.  I guess I can't do too much about that.

However, please remember his past actions and antics.  It's my opinion that he is, was, and may always be AR15.Com's most immature member.  There's enough going on here already without adding more to the mix.

First it was false advertising of non-existent Beta C magazines.  Next he refused to accept responsibility for his actions and verbally abused board members when questioned and brought to task.  Now he's publicly claiming that AIDS/HIV is good population control.

Kuiper, I ask you and the other moderators to please reconsider this decision.  I really think that the right thing was done when he was banned.  Let's have that be the end of the story and move on.

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Missed that thread, will check out.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#4]
WARNING: We are all close to a good.......[spank]

[;)]

NL Guys: What is DSR?

Doug
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Dynamic Service Rifle,

Competitions that look a bit like IDPA only with rifles(and sometimes a combo of handgun and rifle).

Came in third out of 57 last match in June.

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Just check out the particular thread, that was quick.

Say goodnight MrReality......
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:48:53 AM EDT
[#7]
He Bas,

Did you realize that you just posted your 500th message.

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey I just did, didn't I.

How's your carreer in long range/MWN shooting going.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:19:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Hi,

The Dutch Open match of the ERA is planned for 22 Sept in case your interested.

The MWN cometitions are fun as always, untill now I scored quite well but we have a few more matches in the league to go. Last year I finished 3rd (274 points average) and I want to at least improve my average score.

But since I acquired my Blaser R93 matchrifle I'm putting more and more time in matchrifle (standaardgeweer) competition. I wish I had the time to shoot a DSR-match again for a change...

When time permits I also want to take up smallbore competition again for nostalgic reasons and for training.
[img]http://home01.wxs.nl/~teuni041/Cover/Foto_Album/Web/Leeuwe/Dsc00016.jpg[/img]
Cheers,
RG.nl

Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just check out the particular thread, that was quick.

Say goodnight MrReality......
View Quote

Bless you.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Bollocks:

What is that on the end of your R93 barrel? Is that a suppressor, or some sort of harmonic stabilizer?

Beautiful piece, BTW.

Happy (straight pull bolt) hunting,
havoc
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:36:42 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/behead.gif[/img] R.I.P. Capt. reality/obvious
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Hi Havoc,

Thanks for your compliments!

To answer your question, it's a barrelextension or 'blooptube'. It's main advantage is that it will lengthen your line of sight when using iron sights.

Cheers,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Nice Blaser rifle RG, which weapon had to leave the vault for it? Assuming it's your fifth.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top