Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 5:53:16 PM EDT
There were two sales people at the gun counter, they rang up all my other crap in the cart, no one asked me if I was over 21 and I wasn't stopped exiting the store. I felt so ignored.

Oh yeah, everything I bought was made in the U.S.A.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:54:41 PM EDT
ok
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
You poor guy , they should have carded you and done a cavity search to make sure you were not hiding anything.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:
ok

Great!

Just trying to reach 1,000 posts in the month of January. Thanks for allowing me to post in this thread,
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:59:44 PM EDT
I just want to be the first person in the forum's history to use the dancing Snoopy
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:01:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Selvatico:
I just want to be the first person in the forum's history to use the dancing Snoopy

I will be the second.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:05:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By XDBACKUPGUN:

I will be the second.

I'm 3rd!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:08:48 PM EDT
Don't forget the very neglected

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:20:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rkbar15:
There were two sales people at the gun counter, they rang up all my other crap in the cart, no one asked me if I was over 21 and I wasn't stopped exiting the store. I felt so ignored.

I got in a fight with one of the bag checkers once because there was a hold up at the exit. We used the nonpowered doors between entrance and exit powered doors and you would have though I stomped a family of baby chicks on the way. She went apeshit screaming about bypassing security etc. She shut up real fast when she saw my $140 worth of whitebox .223
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:28:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 6:29:14 PM EDT by ironoxbows]

Originally Posted By LHD:

I got in a fight with one of the bag checkers once because there was a hold up at the exit. We used the nonpowered doors between entrance and exit powered doors and you would have though I stomped a family of baby chicks on the way. She went apeshit screaming about bypassing security etc. She shut up real fast when she saw my $140 worth of whitebox .223

There is an alarming lack of Draw Down in your story

Edit: proofread BEFORE hitting submit, proofread BEFORE hitting submit
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:29:37 PM EDT

Sorry, I used it yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:29:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:30:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

I used it two days ago, so that makes me first.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:31:04 PM EDT

Just trying to reach 1,000 posts in the month of January. Thanks for allowing me to post in this thread,

I bet they were some very well though out, informative posts chocked full of mind engaging material. Ya don't win anything for post count, ya know. Well, maybe a troll tag.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:35:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cnorton:

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

I used it two days ago, so that makes me first.

I used it two years ago.

I'm first.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:37:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rakky:

I bet they were some very well though out, informative posts chocked full of mind engaging material. Ya don't win anything for post count, ya know. Well, maybe a troll tag.

I think 87 of them were useful....this one not included.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:57:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By rkbar15:

No Israeli .223 WWB?

I almost always get at least one box of ammo so I can check out at the sporting goods counter and avoid the mess at the front. Never been stopped at the doors or asked for a receipt. They don't ask me for ID either. My self-esteem always takes a hit when all that happens.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:15:40 PM EDT
Did they call security?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:13:39 PM EDT
Had a Walmart employee ask me if the 9mm I was buying was for a pistol. No it's for a sub machine gun.
Top Top