Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/9/2001 10:16:08 AM EDT
No one was hurt. She does not know if she hit another car, or not. The only injury she sustained was a glass from a shattered mirror flew into her arm. The reason why she was drunk?? She stopped off at a bar, to have a couple drinks, and on her way out, which she was fine, these two LAW EMFORCEMENT OFFICERS (she knew from her previous job) asked her to have a drink. They ended up buying her a few more drinks. She was obviously drunk, and they let her drive home! Thank God she wasn't hurt any worse! (MODS: As you can probably know by my IP, is is Captain O. Let my account stay, I'm not gonna post any bs crap anymore ..mmmk? Thanks.)
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:20:20 AM EDT
I don't feel sorry for her, obviously she got what she deserved, IMO.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:21:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2001 10:21:05 AM EDT by SGB]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:23:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By SGB:
She stopped off at a bar, to have a couple drinks, and on her way out, which she was fine, these two LAW EMFORCEMENT OFFICERS (she knew from her previous job) asked her to have a drink.
View Quote
(MODS: As you can probably know by my IP, is is Captain O. Let my account stay, I'm not gonna post any bs crap anymore ..mmmk? Thanks.)
View Quote
You actually want us to believe you, posting this shit? NUKE [img]http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4729/Gif/Misc/nuke2.gif[/img] sgb
View Quote
I'm seriously not lying.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:45:48 AM EDT
The reason why she was drunk??
View Quote
Yeah, she drank too much.
They ended up buying her a few more drinks. She was obviously drunk, and they let her drive home!
View Quote
I know, it wasn't her fault, blame someone else.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:50:28 AM EDT
Originally Posted By LARRYG:
The reason why she was drunk??
View Quote
Yeah, she drank too much.
They ended up buying her a few more drinks. She was obviously drunk, and they let her drive home!
View Quote
I know, it wasn't her fault, blame someone else.
View Quote
I'm not saying it wasn't her fault. It was. However, I think that those cops should of had enough common sense to NOT let her drive. Being LEOs, you know...
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:16:52 AM EDT
How can you blame the LEO's? They were probably pretty smashed too, and then got in their cars and drove home.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:44:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:44:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2001 11:45:39 AM EDT by SGB]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 11:49:26 AM EDT
Not anymore he isn't.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:07:37 PM EDT
Kuiper, Exactly why are you nuking him now?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:10:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2001 12:07:10 PM EDT by gus]
Originally Posted By Kuiper: Not anymore he isn't.
View Quote
[beer][beer][beer] [bounce] [bounce] [bounce] Good job Kuiper!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:38:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SGB: I don't believe a word of it. Admit it, go on..........say it. YOUR LYING Your just back to stir up shit.[
View Quote
Why is it so hard to believe? because cops are infallible? I suppose you wouldn't believe me either if I said when I was in school usually one sometimes BOTH of our "student resource officers" (real policemen) would come over to the "stoner hole" every morning, not to bust us, but to get high with us. but thats just obviously a lie right?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:43:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:52:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By reconxl: I don't feel sorry for her, obviously she got what she deserved, IMO.
View Quote
Don't feel sorry for her but to say she deserved it is B.S. It could be you or yours that this happens to and no, you don't deserve it. You should not be doing it and you are setting yourself up for a fall by drinking and driving but you don't deserve to be maimed or killed.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:58:47 PM EDT
Getsome, I think he meant she deserved getting arrested and her car totaled. There was nothing said about her being killed or maimed in the original post. She did not deserve that. But she did deserve to get arrested to prevent that happening to someone else when she was out driving drunk.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:03:19 PM EDT
Gun-Fan, His account got locked based on two things. Just because he's got a new nickname doesnt mean the person behind the nicks account gets opened up. See the McUzi story.. Second, Based on his first threads, it spelled nothing but trouble. Disagree if you will. Call it an pre-emptive strike. Kuiper
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:29:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mags: your not only poor, your a po'boy.. ..........your best friend is a girl.[pyro]
View Quote
So what is wrong with that? All my best friends are girls and have been for some time.[sex]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:33:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SGB: If your history on this board compaired to MrReality's aka Capt Obvious the answer would be [size=4]CORRECT[/size=4]. Once a liar always a liar.sgb
View Quote
Okay I guess I was wrong, I don't have any clue as to what he did here, but just looking a little closer at what everyone else is saying I guess he did piss off more than a few folks. What was it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:36:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:42:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 2:51:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/9/2001 3:08:11 PM EDT by GreenTalon]
Attention please: Drunk driving is a serious problem. The people who drink and drive are all responsible for themselves. They caused their own problems/misery. However let us not forget that they are all "Loved One's" to someone. My sister was in a car with her best friend, both of them drunk. They stopped at the "Clock Restaurant" to get something to eat and to sober up some. It was 4a.m. and the restaurant kicked them out without serving them because they were drunk. After driving away PISSED OFF, they drove at speeds exceeding 100mph, and not too far down the road the car hit a curb, and went into a barrel roll. The Troopers said that the car must have rolled at least 10-15 times and the car came to rest on the torso of my sister's best friend (the driver). She died @ 20 years old (yes underage) with a 2yr old son at home. Through God's grace my sister survived, but with a very serious head gash, lots of bruises and a crushed/compound, through the skin, fracture of her femur. She is undergoing painful bone graft operations to replace the missing bone. She is very blessed to be alive. Did she deserve what happened to her? I think not. Did the other girl deserve to die? I seriously hope not. Were they both responsible for it happening? Sure and my sister is paying every day for it, while the other girl's family is paying for her lack of judgement. I don't think drunk drivers DESERVE what they get. . . just that they are responsible for it happening. BTW: if we played the blame game (which I don't agree with) Clock restaurant is partly to blame because if they had been served, it would have been an extra hour of sobering and some food on their empty stomachs to sober them up even more. They got what they got, not what they deserved. Only ones who deserve to die are murderers, rapists, pedophiles, spys, and deserters. almost forgot PLEASE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Steven L.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:21:53 PM EDT
9 out of every 10 MVA(motorvehicle accidents) in the weekend of the town I live and work as a paramedic are alcohol related. Out of these 9 3 to 4 leave people with serious injury(Brain/Skull trauma, Chesttrauma and abdominal trauma). As a professional facing this on an all too regular basis I say, don't drink and drive. Call that an infomercial if you will Kuiper ----- Paramedics, we cheat death. (But sometimes death calls our bluff) ---
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:23:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GreenTalon: They got what they got, not what they deserved. Only ones who deserve to die are murderers, rapists, pedophiles, spys, and deserters. Steven L.
View Quote
GreenTalon, Could I also add to your list people who drive slow in the passing lane? Just kidding! Your post was very well stated.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:43:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GreenTalon: Attention please: I don't think drunk drivers DESERVE what they get. . . just that they are responsible for it happening. Steven L.
View Quote
I do. I just hate it when they kill an innocent bystander. I can only hope there is a special place in hell for them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:30:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By reconxl: I don't feel sorry for her, obviously she got what she deserved, IMO.
View Quote
Yeah, way to lay the blame on the people that bought her the drink. Take her keys and never give them back. She could have killed someone.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:54:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:01:21 PM EDT
Having been in a head on collision with a drunk driver, I can say that I have no sympathy for them!
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 6:29:29 PM EDT
I was going to post an experience I had with the aftermath of a DIU accident on the Cowhouse Creek bridge at Ft Hood, but it would take too long. Suffice to say that I have zero sympathy for drunk drivers.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 10:18:22 PM EDT
I hate drunks. They deserve all that they get and more. Think of all the times they *almost* TC'd on the way home. All the other drivers next to them never knew the danger they were in. All those lives at risk. And for what? Because Jonny got dumped or Sandy has a drinking "disease"? They *chose* to drink! No arms were twisted. Innocent my ass. It's the people they hit that are the innocent ones. If I walked down a street waving my loaded M4 at some kids playing I bet they wouldn't be so understanding. An out of control car's the same thing. I have zero sympathy for drunks, or supportive friends of drunks. Fuck 'em. MD "I've come to realize that my job is less about saving people than just bearing witness." Bringing Out The Dead
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:05:10 AM EDT
She is lucky she did not kill anyone! One stupid fucken woman, and I have no sympathy for her stupidity. I hope her insurance does NOT pay out, and she has the book thrown at her in court. As for punishment, visiting injured people (paras and quads etc) as victims of drunk drivers, or talking to people who have had a friend or relitive killed by a drunk driver. No gaol time. That costs money. Maybe she would learn. There is no excuse for what she's done. Sorry for sounding a little harsh, but I believe in ZERO tolerance.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:07:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/10/2001 2:05:50 AM EDT by TacCar]
A few things come to mind reading this discussion: 1. know your limits, if your gonna drink, make sure you give yourself time to sober up before you get behind the wheel, i.e. drink responsibely 2. I just love all the people who drink,and as soon as they're finished drinking, get behind a wheel and drive home. I got news for you,just because you didn't wreck, kill yourself, kill somebody else, your still guilty of drunk driving. 3. I guarantee that anybody who has drank on any occassion after recieving thier driver liscense has been a drunk driver at least once in thier life, thank your lucky stars this didn't happen to you and you were spared the label of being a "drunk" and can afford now to be so judgemental and superior. Hypocrites suck! 4. I think MrReality should take advantage of the situation. She's obviously in a very vulnerable state right now. I say get her drunk and beast f*#k her man!(just kidding here). 5. Man, I just know I'm gonna get flamed on this one and I'm fresh out of Nomex.
Top Top