Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 10:58:35 AM EDT
Ann, Ann, Ann saying these sorts of things detract from the 99% of your opinions that aren't completely insane.

Coulter Jokes About Poisoning Justice

ITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Conservative commentator Ann Coulter, speaking at a traditionally black college, joked that Justice John Paul Stevens should be poisoned.

Coulter had told the Philander Smith College audience Thursday that more conservative justices were needed on the Supreme Court to change the current law on abortion. Stevens is one of the court's most liberal members.

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

Coulter has made a career of writing and lecturing on her strongly conservative views.

At one point during her address, which was part of a lecture series, some audience members booed when she cut off two questioners. "I'm not going to be lectured to," Coulter told one man in a raised voice.

She drew more boos when she said the crack cocaine problem "has pretty much gone away." Absolutely true.  Why the hell did she get booed for that?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]
man, you gotta ask?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:01:45 AM EDT
[#2]

was she referring to her own crack cocaine problem ?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#3]
poison is too good for him
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Any proof?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
A firing squad for treason would be more appropriate; but whatever gets the job done.

By the way, I agree with Ann 100% on this one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow- a news media article saying something negative about Ann Coulter.

Well- that's a new one- they've never done that before.

It's not like they'd ever misquote, distort or even selectively quote in an article about someone to fit their own political viewpoints, create controversy and sell advertising space, now would they?

No, of course not- what a silly thought.

After all, if you can't trust our media to tell the truth, whom can you trust?

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#8]

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

Oh a joke? Buwhahahahahaha, I get it.  Actually, not really.

I mean damn, she knows the media is going to have a field day with her.  For as smart as she is, can she not fucking think before saying something in front of a camera?  Sweet Jeebus.

ETA: Someone get her a sammich!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Poisoning someone is not the way to affect change in government.  If we were to condone it, we'd be no better than one of these 3rd World countries we look down upon here at Arfcom.  What if someone suggested poisoning the late Justice Rehnquist (while he was still living)?  Would we sit quietly and applaud and jump with joy or be aghast and disgusted with such a thought?  While some here may dislike the decisions of Justice Stevens, as a group we should not joke or be gleeful about any mishap that befalls him.  Bad kharma and our turn will come soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

Ah, so you admit you're talking out your ass, then?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

now.. i dont know and i like a lot of what she says.. but my gosh she is skinny as a rail..

once i saw her on tv and she was so jittery it was painful to watch.. and the first thing i thought of was coke or crank.. she has a sharp tongue to she is a handle that occassionally flies off into the nether regions... but she is still fun to watch and listen to...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

oh Rik, I wouldn't want to detract from your specialty.

Anne Coulter's comments, though the underlying meaning is sometimes quite "spot on", are often presented in such a way that they do more harm than good.

she is neither beneficial or detremental.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:59:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank god!

Now only if we can get Sean Hannity to come out and say something as moronic as this...

Maybe we wouldn't have to see those two ever again...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Poisoning someone is not the way to affect change in government.  If we were to condone it, we'd be no better than one of these 3rd World countries we look down upon here at Arfcom.  What if someone suggested poisoning the late Justice Rehnquist (while he was still living)?  Would we sit quietly and applaud and jump with joy or be aghast and disgusted with such a thought?  While some here may dislike the decisions of Justice Stevens, as a group we should not joke or be gleeful about any mishap that befalls him.  Bad kharma and our turn will come soon enough.]

You must be joking right?

Have you heard the things liberals say they would like to do Bush and other conservative leaders?  They aren't kidding about the violence they would like to inflict.

Ann Coulter says one thing in jest and the god-damned media will headline this for weeks.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Poisoning someone is not the way to affect change in government.  If we were to condone it, we'd be no better than one of these 3rd World countries we look down upon here at Arfcom.  What if someone suggested poisoning the late Justice Rehnquist (while he was still living)?  Would we sit quietly and applaud and jump with joy or be aghast and disgusted with such a thought?  While some here may dislike the decisions of Justice Stevens, as a group we should not joke or be gleeful about any mishap that befalls him.  Bad kharma and our turn will come soon enough.[/quote]

Have you heard the things liberals say they would like to do Bush and other conservative leaders?  They aren't kidding about the violence they would like to inflict.

Ann Coulter says one thing in jest and the god-damned media will healine this for weeks.

Anybody remember Spike Lee saying he'd like to off Charlton Heston with his .41 Bulldog?

How about Al Sharpton telling everybody to go and kill the Jews in NYC, and then some inner city types burned down a store killing- guess who- Jews?

Nobody said boo.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Poisoning someone is not the way to affect change in government.  If we were to condone it, we'd be no better than one of these 3rd World countries we look down upon here at Arfcom.  What if someone suggested poisoning the late Justice Rehnquist (while he was still living)?  Would we sit quietly and applaud and jump with joy or be aghast and disgusted with such a thought?  While some here may dislike the decisions of Justice Stevens, as a group we should not joke or be gleeful about any mishap that befalls him.  Bad kharma and our turn will come soon enough.[/quote]

Ann Coulter says one thing in jest and the god-damned media will healine this for weeks.

Anybody remember Spike Lee saying he'd like to off Charlton Heston with his .41 Bulldog?

How about Al Sharpton telling everybody to go and kill the Jews in NYC, and then some inner city types burned down a store killing- guess who- Jews?

Nobody said boo.

that's fine company Anne's keeping

about where she belongs

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

As my specialty is taking morons to task, I'd say you're right up my alley.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

wow Rik, personal attacks too?

outstanding...you're quite the internet warrior

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:29:27 PM EDT
[#20]
For the record, Spike Lee and the libs are wrong about inflicting injuries on the conservatives.  We should have stronger moral fiber than them.  If they want to talk like high-school kids, let them and in so doing, eventually they'll isolate themselves when they're recognized as raving lunatics.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

And you're quite transparent.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:30:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey Bill O'Reilly suggested nuking San Francisco!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Thank god!

Now only if we can get Sean Hannity to come out and say something as moronic as this...

Ann's not going away and neither is Sean 'The Great American' Hannity!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#24]
The difference is that she clearly stated it was a joke. There is no sign that Spike Lee or Al Sharpton was just joking when they made their comments.

As for crack cocaine, its not as big as it was, probably superceded by Meth.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Wow- a news media article saying something negative about Ann Coulter.

Well- that's a new one- they've never done that before.

It's not like they'd ever misquote, distort or even selectively quote in an article about someone to fit their own political viewpoints, create controversy and sell advertising space, now would they?

No, of course not- what a silly thought.

After all, if you can't trust our media to tell the truth, whom can you trust?

+1

Un-biased media?

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any proof?

And you're quite transparent.

And I've yet to find any substance in your posts.

99% of the time, anyone who dares oppose your "stance"...you resort to these kind of childish antics.

which only reaffirms my belief that you are either A) 17 years old or B) so completely socially inept that person-to-person conversation for you is impossible and you found a safehaven in the intraweb.  

Don't worry Rik, I'll leave you to the relative comfort of your PC and Coulter shrine.  

I'm going to get out of the house for a bit...you should try it.

it was entertaining.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Hey Bill O'Reilly suggested nuking San Francisco!

No one thinks it's a bad idea to do that, though.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thank god!

"You're a Great American"

BULLSHIT!

You could be a convicted child rapist and he'd still spout out that line...

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#29]
I think her mocking of the media was more subtle than it appeared.  The article only mentioned negatives and she just added one in as a joke (just to make sure they had something!!!).  The University President comparing her to Lil Kim (who's serving a jail sentence presently) WTF, the "crack" crack, and a little "talking down" to those who might lecture her.  She's endured a hostile environment with wit, something that may make a button down conservative nervous but they're not out there playing in her world.  These twits would have endured 2 hours of Harry Belafonte trashing Rice and Powell and ANY conservative with glee.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thank god!

BULLSHIT!

Whatever. You need to be Hannitized!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:06:30 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Oh a joke? Buwhahahahahaha, I get it.  Actually, not really.

I mean damn, she knows the media is going to have a field day with her.  For as smart as she is, can she not fucking think before saying something in front of a camera?  Sweet Jeebus.

ETA: Someone get her a sammich!

maybe next time someone throws a pie at her she should catch it and eat it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Ann is a kookie skank!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thank god!

BULLSHIT!

Whatever. You need to be Hannitized!

I'm sorry but, I'm a Michael Savage listener...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:15:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Ann is a MAN! kookie skank

I made a small correction for you...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
And I've yet to find any substance in your posts.

Yes, and that lack of perception colors your political commentary as well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I'm sorry but, I'm a Michael Savage listener...

I'm sorry too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top