Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Let me put it this way... I don't NEED to pay rent, but I really need that AR in 6.8 SPC...  lol

The trick is finding a sugar momma...  

btw... you can get a new logitech mouse at wally world for like $12 and it's optical.  I have a hard time believing even the most devoted gun nut couldn't afford a good mouse and at least a secondhand monitor.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have given up money...

+1  and a damn lot of it

+1 me to!!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:37:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Four different women who would have made excellent trophy wives, but who, upon reflection, would have insisted on wearing the pants in the family.

In other words, not much.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm giving up Long Island, NY for Grand Junction, CO
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:05:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Pie.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's see, at one time or another I've given up the following for firearms:

1.  CableTV:  No CATV for year = money for nice .357 lever action rifle that I took my first deer with.

2.  Two girlfriends PO'd at the amount of time I spent on gun related activities.

3.  Countless prospective girlfriends (sometimes before I get 'em in the sack).

Honestly, many days I'd rather go shooting with friends than have sex.  'Cause I can get sex anytime! And that's because I'M NOT MARRIED!  Sorry to gloat fellas.

John
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I never go out drinking anymore.

The money I save keeps me supplied with a steady stream of firearms.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Sex.  

+ a bunch
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:36:44 AM EDT
[#10]
luck with the ladies. I'm either the creepy army guy, or just "a friend."
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:41:02 AM EDT
[#11]
By all the car/toy/house threads on this board, alot of guys haven't given anything at all up for guns....or they were disgustingly affluent BEFORE they gave things up for guns.

Me, I am not well enough off to afford more than a couple simple hobbies - that is unless I forego my child's education and clothing my wife.

I gave up plastic modelling, golf, collecting watches and coins, and cut my music hobby back to only bare essentials. I'm not complaining, I chose the best hobby, but I had no choice that's for sure.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top