BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:55:37 AM EDT
Presented without comment (searched but found no previous mention of this):

www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184

Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Jan. 07 – An Iranian court has sentenced a teenage rape victim to death by hanging after she weepingly confessed that she had unintentionally killed a man who had tried to rape both her and her niece.

The state-run daily Etemaad reported on Saturday that 18-year-old Nazanin confessed to stabbing one of three men who had attacked the pair along with their boyfriends while they were spending some time in a park west of the Iranian capital in March 2005.

Nazanin, who was 17 years old at the time of the incident, said that after the three men started to throw stones at them, the two girls’ boyfriends quickly escaped on their motorbikes leaving the pair helpless.

She described how the three men pushed her and her 16-year-old niece Somayeh onto the ground and tried to rape them, and said that she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed one of the men in the hand.

As the girls tried to escape, the men once again attacked them, and at this point, Nazanin said, she stabbed one of the men in the chest. The teenage girl, however, broke down in tears in court as she explained that she had no intention of killing the man but was merely defending herself and her younger niece from rape, the report said.

The court, however, issued on Tuesday a sentence for Nazanin to be hanged to death.

Last week, a court in the city of Rasht, northern Iran, sentenced Delara Darabi to death by hanging charged with murder when she was 17 years old. Darabi has denied the charges.

In August 2004, Iran’s Islamic penal system sentenced a 16-year-old girl, Atefeh Rajabi, to death after a sham trial, in which she was accused of committing “acts incompatible with chastity”.

The teenage victim had no access to a lawyer at any stage and efforts by her family to retain one were to no avail. Atefeh personally defended herself and told the religious judge that he should punish those who force women into adultery, not the victims. She was eventually hanged in public in the northern town of Neka.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:57:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I am Jack's complete lack of suprise.

eta: Fucking savages.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Should we expect anything else different from this religion?  The same religion that indoctrinates children to die for their religion.  Where are the NOW, human rights, PETA, etc, people they should be making all kinds of noise about this, but alas these groups only say something when the offense is comitted by the USA.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:00:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Not surprised one bit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#5]
[Barney] I love you. You love me, we're a happy fam-ah-ly, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too? [/Barney]

roy d...where's the love?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:00:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Fucking Savages!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Their nutless fucking boyfriends should be found and anally savaged for being complete pussies.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:01:58 AM EDT
[#8]
You know ,maybe, just maybe all cultures are not equal.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#9]
These are the people we are "negotiating with" about their building nukes.  These are the people that Russia and China defend as if they are equal civilizations in the world.  These are the people the Euro-trash supports and tolerates, at their own peril, just to spite us.

I wonder why Jimmy Carter and Jesse Jackson aren't over there protesting the ruling.  Where's Amnesty International?  Where's the outrage from the people who bitch because we don't give terrorist prisoners Swiss chalets and gourmet meals?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#10]
And if she would have just let the goons rape her she would have been hanged for "committing acts incompatible with chastity” Im sure.
Islam....the religion of peace
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:07:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Imagine these savages with nuclear weapons.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Their nutless fucking boyfriends should be found and anally savaged for being complete pussies.

+1

Shok
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:08:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Fucking Savages!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Fucking Savages!

I like that, goes well with your avatar...

Gee, the RoP(tm) I woulda never guessed.

What was wrong with that girl, doesn't she know mohammed said she should just STFU, lay back and enjoy the rape...help them out a little, you know, take of the burkha, drop her panties so thay don't have to struggle. She was dumb, and didn't listen to mohammed, who told women clearly they are just POS who must do what any man orders them to.....

She is just getting what she deserves...

Fucking Savages!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#16]
So when they have nukes I suppose we can expect the same sort of critical thinking and level-headed judgement then?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#17]
What a shitfest... The boyfriends even ran away and left their girlsfriends behind. They must have had one of those 'one person' bikes I guess.

It's certainly not a suprise that they hung her - We've had these stories posted here before.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:13:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You know ,maybe, just maybe all cultures are not equal.

Noooooo...you dont say?

Ah, Iran, such a model nation...we should let them join the nuke club!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:15:07 AM EDT
[#19]
This is why people waiting for the Iranian "people" to rise up and overthrow the mullahs are living a pipe dream.  You know why the Berlin wall fell, why communism collapsed in Russia and Eastern Europe?  Because when push came to shove, the commie troops wouldn't shoot their own people like they did in Hungary decades before.  The mullahs are utterly evil and utterly without any redeaming features.  They'll kill, rape, and brutalize the people until they have no will left to fight.  China too, for that matter.  If we want to stop the Iranians from getting the bomb, we need to cowboy up and make them fear Uncle Sam more than they fear their stupid moon god.

+1 on the Fucking Savages!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#20]

FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck them and FUCK THEM again!!!!

savages is right........
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I rather like to think of them not a savages, but rather as those with no redeeming or intrinsic value or worth.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Exactly.  I had to re-read that part to ensure accurate comprehension.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:24:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Did cave men even execute eachother for defending themselves?

Realy, how fucked up in the head do you have to be to do this shit?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
moon god.
hr

That's too funny!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#25]
ROP so it makes perfect sense
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#26]
the plus side of this is everytime these fucking mullahs pull this shit, a few more iranians get severely pissed off.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:36:57 AM EDT
[#27]
And people wonder why we don't want these idiots to have nukes.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:44:21 AM EDT
[#28]
It's a great day for religious fascism. [
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I rather like to think of them not a savages, but rather as those with no redeeming or intrinsic value or worth.

+1

thats does have a bit of sting to it.....very nice.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh c'mon.. it's their culture they've ben doing it this way for a thousand years....

On a side note... My wifes a PO with many of these types of  guys on her case load... Wife beaters and child abusers who come from shit holes all over the world... They actually believe that the laws of their newly adopted country shouldn't apply to them whenthey beat/kill their wives/children...

It's particularly satisfying to see the little shits squirm when they have to deal with a woman who holds their day to day fate in her hands.....

My lovely wife can be pretty accomodating with most of her parolees/probationers, but these douchbags are given no quarter at all by her.... Late for an appointmnet=warrent, miss an appointment=warrent.... Fail to comply 100% with whatever conditions she imposes=warrent...

They hate her, but she hates them even more....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#31]

It's particularly satisfying to see the little shits squirm when they have to deal with a woman  who holds their day to day fate in her hands.....

too funny!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#32]
... on a more serious note, when some ignorant dirt farmer living in a mud walled village abuses his female relatives, we say "...stoneage savages..."

but, when it is the officially sanctioned government policy of a country in the 21st century to abuse their females...maybe the height of their civilization *was* the invention of zero.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Man, that sucks.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Imagine these savages with nuclear weapons.

Yep. I was sickened to read an editorial in my school paper how it was obvious that Iran should have nukes and that the militants were GB's fault. They had the gall to say the Iranians would never use them, but wanted access to the world stage.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:43:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Hmmm, where's thedoctors308 to tell us all how educated and enlightened the Iranians are?

Doc, you're a smart kid....but you gotta open your eyes...this is the reality of Iran....the propaganda they tell you is only part of the story, this is the other part.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#39]
I though that shit was againt thier religion
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fucking Savages!

I like that, goes well with your avatar...

Gee, the RoP(tm) I woulda never guessed.

What was wrong with that girl, doesn't she know mohammed said she should just STFU, lay back and enjoy the rape...help them out a little, you know, take of the burkha, drop her panties so thay don't have to struggle. She was dumb, and didn't listen to mohammed, who told women clearly they are just POS who must do what any man orders them to.....

She is just getting what she deserves...

Fucking Savages!

Without 2 male muslim witnesses to testify she was raped, she'd be guilty of fornication.   Punishable by.... Death.  And her testimony that it happened to her would be the main piece of evidence.

Sharia laws suck for any woman charged under them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Women in that culture are fucked either way:

Get raped?  Time for an honor killing.

Kill the rapist?  Get hanged.  (people can't be hung; only pictures)

Your brother has sex with girl from higher status family?  You get gang raped!

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:53:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Actually it was even worse.

it was:

Your brother seen holding hands with girl from higher status family?  You get gang raped!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:01:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Fucking MONSTERS!  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Nuke them from orbit it is the only way to be sure....

I'm generally all for freedom of religion but this is one religion that needs to be wiped off the face of the planet.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it was even worse.

it was:

Your brother seen holding hands with girl from higher status family?  You get gang raped!

Followed by the obligatory - You get hanged for fornication.

What does it take to get stoned though?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Women in that culture are fucked either way:

Get raped?  Time for an honor killing.

The Urdu word for rape is theft of honour.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:31:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
[Barney] I love you. You love me, we're a happy fam-ah-ly, with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you. Won't you say you love me too? [/Barney]

roy d...where's the love?

Barney was communist indoctrination.

screw barney.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
And if she would have just let the goons rape her she would have been hanged for "committing acts incompatible with chastity” Im sure.
Islam....the religion of peace

and justice  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Somebody needs to step in stop these evil bastards. There's no two ways about it, they are EVIL.

*starts digging out his white cloak with the red cross*
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top