Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:07:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 7:10:47 AM EDT by cheaptrickfan]
Not sure how many fans of The Cars are here, but they are back to gether again, kind of, and Todd Rundgren is on vocals. Here is a demo of their new song that you might like.

Yeah, yeah.... I know, after Ben Orr died the band would never be the same again, and since Ric Ocasek isn't singing lead vocals it doesn't have the same "vibe" - but give the song a listen, you might like it!

(there, the link works now!)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:37:16 AM EDT
Damn, I didn't even know Orr was dead. The Cars bring back some good memories, however, I gave that song a listen and didn't much care for it, maybe they should just let that ole dog lie.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:42:34 AM EDT
I like The Cars up to Candy O. Not so much after that. I saw them in 79.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:32:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cheaptrickfan:
Not sure how many fans of The Cars are here, but they are back to gether again, kind of, and Todd Rundgren is on vocals. Here is a demo of their new song that you might like.

Yeah, yeah.... I know, after Ben Orr died the band would never be the same again, and since Ric Ocasek isn't singing lead vocals it doesn't have the same "vibe" - but give the song a listen, you might like it!

(there, the link works now!)

Okay, I like(d) "the Cars" and I like Todd Rundgren. But, with no Ben Orr or Rick O'Casek, is it really still "the Cars".
Top Top