Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
ok in baghdad, fucking gay in toledo!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:17:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:24:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Angst,

You really should ask your husband, and not bunch of strangers on the net.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:26:00 AM EDT
[#5]
would look great with the tactical panty hose nsfjooj and lordtarder modelled
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:28:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ok in baghdad or the woods, fucking gay in toledo!

It’s a good idea for a daypack,  but it looks too “tactical poser” for the mall.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I love mine.  Works great for concealing the G21 on backcounty wanderings, so as not to alarm the granolified natives and it lets me keep handy items close at hand w/o having to stop, de-ruck and rummage around.

Sheep
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:43:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0403_fatboy/0403_01s.gif www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0403_fatboy/0403g_03s.gif

Anyone own one of these ?

What do you think ?

Is it just me or does this resemble a purse.

These are for queers or guys from San Francisco.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0403_fatboy/0403_01s.gif www.maxpedition.com/product/versipack/0403_fatboy/0403g_03s.gif

What do you think ?

Its a Murse or a Man's purse, not any worse than the wear a fanny pack under your big gut croud.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a man purse, but I think it's better than the fanny pack, but still...it's a murse.  That said, if I were going into the woods for a day hike, or sightseeing and I need to pack a piece, I'd use it so that I didn't look out of place among other man-purse toting types.  It might be good as a BOB, but those are the only reasons I'd ever use that thing.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just need a 'Tactical Kilt' and you have the purfect Ghey ensemble....

www.xmarksthescot.com/farr/pic4.jpg

a MARPAT Kilt
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Looks like a good way to carry a full size 1911 and 20 mags.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:46:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I have something similar I got at the local REI. I keep it in a softsided briefcase. I have "get-home" stuff in it; Leatherman tool, energy bars, stuff like that. I'd use it to hold a pistol and some mags if the SHTF and I had to carry something in it while I was at work.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a non-SHTF situation with it hanging from my neck or shoulder though.

Edit: I have a Maxpedition THE Wallet though and LOVE it. Not all their stuff is teh ghey.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I like a little more stability for my on-body storage...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:04:41 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought it's named MaxiPadition Tactical Man-Purse.  Imagine if you have to run while carrying it; it would flop up and down on your side.  They should at least have a waist strap to keep it down.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:06:34 PM EDT
[#17]
looks like there's an optional leg tie down.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:10:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I thought it's named MaxiPadition Tactical Man-Purse.  Imagine if you have to run while carrying it; it would flop up and down on your side.  They should at least have a waist strap to keep it down.

It has a strap that hooks it to your belt. They are far better and than a butt pack and much more convenient. Less ghey than a butt pack too.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#19]
they are always trying to get some focking "new product" to "catch on" with the focking "consumers".

they can take that man-purse and shove it
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:18:52 PM EDT
[#20]
I was given the jumbo model for Christmas.  I don't carry it around in my every day life, but I've taken it on hunting trips and it works well since I don't like carrying a backpack around with me.  I also got a 5.11 holster that attaches inside the concealed carry section with velcro.  Seeing as I can't carry legally around here, it's a good option should the S ever HTF and I need to flip out Jack Bauer style.  The draw won't be as quick as with a normal holster, but you'll never get caught printing either.  As far as gheyness, I don't see how anything that can pack a .45 could be considered ghey.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I think I might get a jumbo.  Been looking around their site for a bit and I like the modular pockets you can attach.

That rolly poly bag is something else.  You can dump 10 AR-15 mags into it.  Might work good with my trunk gun set up.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I was given the jumbo model for Christmas.  I don't carry it around in my every day life, but I've taken it on hunting trips and it works well since I don't like carrying a backpack around with me.  I also got a 5.11 holster that attaches inside the concealed carry section with velcro.  Seeing as I can't carry legally around here, it's a good option should the S ever HTF and I need to flip out Jack Bauer style.  The draw won't be as quick as with a normal holster, but you'll never get caught printing either.  As far as gheyness, I don't see how anything that can pack a .45 could be considered ghey.

What's it like getting in and out of a car with it on?  Interfere with your motion much?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Um... typically only women carry purses because they always lug around so much shit.

If you have to lug around that much shit on a regular basis you need to turn in your man card.

Obvious exceptions for soldiers in the field or students.. of course if you're a student its not like you need to keep your books at the ready like they were a pouch of grenades....
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:27:07 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you think ?

Listen tough guy, I have one and I will hit you with it and it would hurt cause it carries my SW99, and I am not gay and I ever turned gay I would go with a real man, certainly not you, LOL
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#25]
i wear my OD green maxpedition M1 EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE.

maxpedition, hard use gear for everyday professionals!

edited to add: real men dont give a fk about how other people think they look and wear what suits them best. so all you haters can turn in your man cards for carring about what other people wear.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's it like getting in and out of a car with it on?  Interfere with your motion much?

I've never actually done that lol.  I just take it off and drop it on the seat or the floor.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#27]
the  poll does not add up right says 82 total votes and if you total the numbers you get 77
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/fight4yourrights/Online%20Pics/Urgay.jpg

thats funny because thats where my wife from
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 5:03:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
the  poll does not add up right says 82 total votes and if you total the numbers you get 77

Chuck Norris does not allow five option polls to function correctly. Notice the totals for #4 and #5 are the same, but the bars are different lenghts? #5's number isnt displayed correctly.

Kharn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top