Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 10:19:30 PM EDT
I bought my first AR in September 2004, probably one of the first no ban models Bushmaster put out.  This X-mas, I got my second AR.  Now I will admit, I have BRD, and have had it for a long time, but I am spreading it to others!  My best friend got his first lower at X-mas, and is in the process of building his upper, but is talking about buying SEVERAL more uppers and lowers.  He has the BRD.  Now my brother is going to build an AR, he just bought a Bushmaster Dissipator barrel tonight, and he already thinking of what he wants for a second AR, and all he has is a barrel (well, ordered it anyway).  Do you guys spread BRD this bad?  I must be highly contagious.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I bought my first AR in September 2004, probably one of the first no ban models Bushmaster put out.  This X-mas, I got my second AR.  Now I will admit, I have BRD, and have had it for a long time, but I am spreading it to others!  My best friend got his first lower at X-mas, and is in the process of building his upper, but is talking about buying SEVERAL more uppers and lowers.  He has the BRD.  Now my brother is going to build an AR, he just bought a Bushmaster Dissipator barrel tonight, and he already thinking of what he wants for a second AR, and all he has is a barrel (well, ordered it anyway).  Do you guys spread BRD this bad?  I must be highly contagious.  

I got my no-ban Bushmaster 5 days after the ban. Can you beat that?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got my no-ban Bushmaster 5 days after the ban. Can you beat that?

I think you beat me, got it like 7-10 days after the ban ended.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
My noban M4 was assembled at 12:00:01 am on the day after the ban ended.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#4]
bump for more responses and to get it back on topic
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, I spread it so badly that my brother, who was never into guns as a teenager, now has an AR and I currently don't (though in about two weeks, I'm fixing that situation).
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:33:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes, I spread it so badly that my brother, who was never into guns as a teenager, now has an AR and I currently don't (though in about two weeks, I'm fixing that situation).

I heard they make a cream that gets rid of it now.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:34:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I have 3 friends that are coming along nicely. They've all been talking about AR's and tax time lately. I love it!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
My friends are cheap SOB's, but most have gladly started contributing to the ammo fund
when I take them out...gotta start 'em somewhere!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:35:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I've infected my long time best friend. He was a pistol guy for a while, and now he has seen the light of the BRD. He has gotten ahold of an accessories catalog and told me: "I'll pick the stuff out, you tell me where to get it and help me put it together."

Spreading the disease is almost as much fun as carrying it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
My noban M4 was assembled at 12:00:01 am on the day after the ban ended.  

Uh yeah, mine too
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I heard they make a cream that gets rid of it now.

better the cream than the suppositories
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#12]
There is just something that draws me to the EBR.....my BRD is under control with a really good cream.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Ive still got a ban friendly AR even though im not in a state where there is still a ban. I need to sell the upper to get the cash for a new upper but no one give give me more than .25 cents for a ban friendly upper.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Ive still got a ban friendly AR even though im not in a state where there is still a ban. I need to sell the upper to get the cash for a new upper but no one give give me more than .25 cents for a ban friendly upper.

I'll pay ya $1.00 plus shipping costs!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll pay ya $1.00 plus shipping costs!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top