Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 11:21:20 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a State Park with cabin rentals or any cabins for rent in the area I am reaching out to anyone in this area.  

Special Olympics National Games are in Ames, Iowa this year.  I am taking an athlete and some of his friends to the games from July 01 to July 06.

The motels are full in the surrounding area.  Found a motel suite in Des Moines and am I am looking for other options.  

Im me or email me at [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hails from Sioux City, IA.

Ames, Iowa.  Home of the Iowa State University Cyclones.  

If you dont have any luck find hotel/motel locations close by, dont be afraid to check with ISU itself, they may have empty student housing they will rent out.  I KNOW from personal experience that they do such things for major events in the area.

Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top