Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 7:35:23 PM EDT
He jumped up on my lap when I was on the computer and was rubbing around me. Then I said to him "I wish I knew how to quit you" and he jumped down and took off running.

I don't really even know why I said that, but it was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He jumped up on my lap when I was on the computer and was rubbing around me. Then I said to him "I wish I knew how to quit you" and he jumped down and took off running.

I don't really even know why I said that, but it was funny as hell.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:39:54 PM EDT
[#3]
So is that a line from the movie?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:41:18 PM EDT
[#4]
It's not him- it's you!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
So...are you saying you have an un-natural love for your cat but have no idea how to break up with it.

That's gay'er than watching Rocken-butt Mountain in ass-less chaps.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
So is that a line from the movie?

Yes. I haven't seen it nor will I ever, but they were making fun of it on the radio one day and kept playing that part over and over again.

Apparently one of the homo's says that to the other one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top