Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 4:01:50 PM EDT
You are hungry for something but you just don't know what that something is but you know you don't have it but don't know if you will find it when you go to the store?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Buffalo Chicken fingers and fries.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:13:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm thinking on similar lines here

Buffalo chicken cheese steak w/ Jalepeno chips
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:17:36 PM EDT
[#3]

I have found that such a craving can always be satiated with a bag of Whiteys !  

... and maybe a strawberry shake from Steak n'Shake

Great - now I'm hungry.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:20:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I am thinking I need something sweet.  The GF is in class, may use this opertunity to run and get some fudge cheesecake or a brownie fudge icecream sundae
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am thinking I need something sweet.  The GF is in class, may use this opertunity to run and get some fudge cheesecake or a brownie fudge icecream sundae

Yum.  I've been thinking of making oatmeal cookies.  Patty
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Great..thanks now I have a craving for something...mmm chocolate.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Sorry that sounds like a line from broke back mountain...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You are hungry for something but you just don't know what that something is but you know you don't have it but don't know if you will find it when you go to the store?

I'm hungry for some punctuation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey nothing wrong with having a sweet tooth.  The GF threw out all of the junk food first of the year because of her diet.  For some reason something with chocholate would go well as a desert with the chili I had for dinner.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:33:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm hungry for some punctuation.

Damn grammar nazi
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey nothing wrong with having a sweet tooth.  The GF threw out all of the junk food first of the year because of her diet.  For some reason something with chocholate would go well as a desert with the chili I had for dinner.

think about it a minute....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hmmmm....

I'm thinking Hooters is sounding pretty good right now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still not following.........
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Still not following.........

Psssst....

Gays "pack the fudge"
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#15]
I could go for a big-ass Frosty from Wendy's.  That would hit the fuckin' spot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Psssst....

Gays "pack the fudge"

Ohh!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Psssst....

Gays "pack the fudge"

Ohh!

Man your dense...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Mmmm Chic-Fil-A....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:50:31 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Psssst....

Gays "pack the fudge"

Ohh!

Man your dense...

No just old
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Dammit, now you bastards have me thinking about food.  Be back in 10.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Broke back moutain fudge!!!!  Yech   don't think it would catch on!!!!!!  

Wait a minute  better pattend that name as it seems to be the hottest new rage,Best movie,greatest sound score,yada ,yada,yada!!!

Wasn't that Turpin guy Leon Russells's boy friend in the early seventys?

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top