Quoted:
Ann Coulter.

I think she is hot...

i dig chicks iwth a brain....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Fran Dresher...

At least she has an exceptionally irritating voice.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Aniston is a major league cutie.  You guys are fags.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#5]
They are ALL just average women. No different than any other woman you might encounter in your travels.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I always thought that Sarah Jessica Parker looks a lot like Sammy Hagar in a dress.

That deserves a puker for sure  

Hey, hey, hey!!!  Don't be insulting Colonel Sammy Hagar!!

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#7]
People who think Angelina Jolie is not hot need either their eyes or their brains checked. Maybe both. Totally agree on SJP and Paris. Not very attractive at all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Claire Danes

Kirsten Dunst

100% regular

Cheers
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Liv Tyler
Angelina Jolie
katie Holmes

Exactly.
Exactly.
Exactly.

Also Catherine Zeta Jones, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and one of the originals... Cindy Crawford.

I have to disagree big time on Angelina and Beyonce.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Marcia Cross.  I simply do not get it.

images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/tv2/programmes/desperate_housewives/marcia_cross2_d.jpg

I agree.. she looks like a mongoloid
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Liv Tyler
Angelina Jolie
katie Holmes

Exactly.
Exactly.
Exactly.

Also Catherine Zeta Jones, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce and one of the originals... Cindy Crawford.

I have to disagree big time on Angelina and Beyonce.

Angelina looks like a fucking Catfish, nice body, but come on.  If she wasnt famous, and a whore then she would prolly be a waitress or some shit.  remember who her daddy is?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Brittany Spears
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I used to think Angelina Jolie was really skanky but she has inexplicably grown on me.

Being as she's a skank it's probably a rash.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:13:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/tv2/programmes/desperate_housewives/marcia_cross2_d.jpg

hrm...  "snootie"
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1  Although I do think Terri Hatcher is hot.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Halle Berry

I never understood the attraction.

She's considered hot because she has white/caucasian features and exotic (dark) skin.  Have you seen her mom?  Her mom looks just like her except with white skin.  Her mom is ok, but wouldn't turn heads.  If Hally had white skin she wouldn't get near as much attention.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying that Hally Berry is ugly (not at all).  She just wouldn't stand out from the crowd if not for the skin color she inherited from daddy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#17]
SJP & Cynthia Nixon

WTF! were people thinking!

= 5 out of 5 on the Horseface scale!

Tall Shadow
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:59:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Sarah Jessica Parker / Celine Dion = Horse Faces
Paris Hilton = Young & Chestless
Renee Zellweger / Drew Barrymore = chunky monkeys

+1 to all this and add Katie Holmes (she and paris hilton were the first ones i thought of)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Natalie Portman

Nasty skank.  The trailer park down the street has better looking women.

Drew Barrymore, on the other hand, is fucking wayyyy hot.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:06:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Keri Wuhrer...

Now she is hot....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Jennifer Garner

[dogshow]Jennifer Garner is really a man! Jennifer Garner is really a man![/dogshow]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:11:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Natalie Portman

Nasty skank.  The trailer park down the street has better looking women.

Drew Barrymore, on the other hand, is fucking wayyyy hot.  

yeah, she sure is...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Shannen Dougherty.  Her eyes are in two completely different places on her face.

My friend refers to her as "The Creepy Eyed Flounder." Once he pointed this out to me I just can't stop noticing it every time I see her.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jennifer Garner

[dogshow]Jennifer Garner is really a man! Jennifer Garner is really a man![/dogshow]

I agree... Fugly....
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:58:25 PM EDT
[#25]
OMG!  People actually think a lot of these bitches are ugly, and so do I!!!  

Jennifer Aniston?  Looks like she took a Mr. Potato head nose and had it replaced with hers.  She looks like a clown.

Angelina Jolie?  She looked okay at one time, but now she looks awful.  I never though she was hot though.

Julia Roberts?  Pretty woman?  More like pretty ugly woman!  Her mouth is so wide and big it's like a black hole waiting to be discovered.  I think she's a dog, no shit.  

Pamela Anderson?  Again, never saw the appeal.  She always looked weird to me.

Lindsay Lohan?  Where the fuck did this broad come from??? Oh, because she has big tits she hot?  No fucking way pal.  Her face is below average, and so is the rest of her.

Terri Hatcher.  She looked okay early in her career, but now she looks pretty old.  She's aging fast!

Giselle Bundchen - One ugly model.  I don't like tall skinny chicks, but her face is jacked.

I could go on and on....

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Hot or not, somewhere out there are guy's sick & tired of each and every one of them.  

Jennifer was my first thought.  She's not aging well at all.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Too tired to read this right now, but I say Julia Roberts...she has an enormous mouth.

Angelina Jolie has facial hair.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:54:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Duuuuuuuude. Can I bum a smoke?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Halle Berry

I never understood the attraction.

Exactly.  Talk about someone extremely unattractive that the Hollywood marketing machine has gone to bat for.  In the case of someone like Sarah Jessica Parker, she has a personality that some guys like so I can understand the attraction.  Even is she isn't cute, she seems interesting.  For Halle Berry, there is nothing like that to be attracted to to overcome her looks.z
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Dolly Pardon
Chelsea Clinton(I know some liberals that virtually explode with the thought of her)
Jennifer Anniston's beautiful on tv, but she's not aging well. She's a 2 pack a day smoker
Charlize Theron
Barbara Streisand
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Hollywood makeup "artists" are the best "artists" in the world.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:02:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Dolly Pardon
Chelsea Clinton(I know some liberals that virtually explode with the thought of her)
Jennifer Anniston's beautiful on tv, but she's not aging well. She's a 2 pack a day smoker
Charlize Theron
Barbara Streisand

Really?  I think she's beautiful.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
<----- evil post 6666

Example: Sarah Jessica Parker.

For some reason, she's supposed to be a beautiful, hot, sexy woman according to the press and some people.

But she isn't. I see cashiers every week that could put her  to shame.

Any others?

+1
this is about the only one i can 100% aggree on
damn she is ugly
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:18:52 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
tyra banks  ... is not as hot as she used to be,...but still looks good

Most any supermodel.

Jennifer Garner....yech. nice body...but there is something just a little off with her face

Gillian Anderson ...not a babe, but a decent actress.

Any of the skags from "Friends"  agreed, I always wondered why Jennifer Aniston was considered "hot"...she's average, stuck in a crowd she would not stick out

Yasmine Bleeth ...had her day....now fade into obscurity

Calista Flockhart ..was never hot...and always too thin to even be "cute"

Jenna Elfman ...see Tyra Banks

Teri Hatcher ... peaked her best back during "Tango & Cash"... watch the movie, and then watch something recent... she was MUCH MUCH MUCH better looking then...and it's not just aging.

Fran Dresher ... female comedian gets TV show.... was never "hot"...put her in the same catagory as Roseanne, Brett Butler, Paula Poundstone...etc

I could go on.  I have met much more attractive women than any of these.  there a have been a couple so attractive that I lost my ability to speak, and none of these famous broads are that pretty.

There are a lot of women in hollywood that are not good looking, but are good actresses, and that is often held against them for some good-looking bad-acting actress who comes along. Many times it's nice to have a good looking actress who can act in a role, but othertimes a more regular or plain looking woman (who can act) is better for the part.  I can't remember her name, the blond in Hill Street Blues, Betty something or another I think...she was believable as a police officer...alot more than some of these wannabe "Charlie's Angels" 100 lb supermodel-looking things...like the chick that was in "Hunter".

No Expert

OH that reminds me.... Cameron Diaz.... WTF? She is NOT HOT. Above average cute maybe, but not all that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:19:01 PM EDT
[#35]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=424325 -That's why I don't like Charlize

Also, what about ellen?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:26:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Nicole Kidman

Sarah J parker

Cameron Dias

Come to think of it, more than half of hollywood.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:30:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Nicole Kidman

Sarah J parker

Cameron Dias

Come to think of it, more than half of hollywood.

Dude, you are smoking something!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Too tired to read this right now, but I say Julia Roberts...she has an enormous mouth...

[DaleGribble]  A horse is a horse... [/DaleGribble]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:33:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Angelina Jolie.

As a famous person she's sexy.

On the street, she's a tramp.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#40]

i don't know if it's been said yet, but Tori Spelling is just about the nastiest looking bitch on the planet.

hollywood likes to prop up its' own.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pairs Hilton

Both pairs ? I think Niki is kinda cute... Paris on the other hand, isn't.

Nicole is definitely cute.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Renee Zellweger

OMG I completely agree.....I tell my wife all the time that Renee Zellweger has GOT to be one of the most unnattractive cave trolls that ever walked the earth.

She's not just ugly...she's REAL ugly.  No figure to her at all, pasty white, and ..... just ......

excuse....I just threw up a little regurgiated lunch.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Sarah Jessica Parker / Celine Dion = Horse Faces
Paris Hilton = Young & Chestless
Renee Zellweger / Drew Barrymore = chunky monkeys

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Pamela Anderson......

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Renee Zellweger: looks like "I was born in a trailer, lived there with my aunt and uncle and mom and dad" but there were only two adults there.

Julia Robers: she would look one hell of a lot better if she put on about 20 pounds and found the bastard that stole most of her upper lip

Madonna: she peaked after "Lucky Star".  Passably fuckable during "Like a virgin" but is now a dried up caricature of herself. D'you see the photo of her on Drudge Report today?  GAAAHH! Get it away from me.

Sarah J. Parker = Sammy Hagar in a dress?  Unfair to Sammy, and plus I think Sammy would be a better lay.  Not only does she look like a foot, she looks like a man's foot.

Jennifer Garner: you could slice a roast with her face.  13 going on 30?  More like 35 going on Willem Dafoe.

Pamela Anderson's best day was her Playboy centerfold.  Since that day, she has been replacing flesh with silicone, skin with ink, saliva for semen, and blood for virus cocktail.  She crossed the threshold to "ebola zombie" about three years ago.

Lindsay Lohan is barely old enough to drive and you can already see she is not going to age well at all.  If you stood her next to Courtney Love, you'd have a hard time figuring out which is older.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:17:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Tori Spelling - Even the best plastic surgeons her daddy's money can buy have only been able to do so much.

Most of the names so far are only average looking women. But once they go to a hair and makeup artist, put on a $10,000 designer dress and wear $30,000 worth of jewelry, don't forget a few changes from a plastic surgeons and cosmetic dentists, they start looking very reasonable.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Why oh why is this woman famous?  She is without talent and fugly to boot, yet some find her hot.  WTF
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Jennifer Garner:  I think she's pretty, but her jawline is just a little too masculine for me.

Take a look at a photo of her and see if you know what I mean.  Pretty gal but the jawline is definitely a little masculine.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:00:11 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
www.tribecatrib.com/photos/news/may03/sandra_bernhardt.jpg

Why oh why is this woman famous?  She is without talent and fugly to boot, yet some find her hot.  WTF

THat's a MAN, baby!  Whewww, damn she's scary looking.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:01:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Courtney Cox Arquette, Kate Moss, Drew Barrymore, obviously that skank Paris Hilton.  Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Pamela Anderson.  All NOT HOT!

Charlize Theron is quite beautiful, as is Halle Berry.  Scarlett Johannsen is another who is stunning.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top