Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 7:08:26 AM EDT
I forgot to record this week's episode (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM?) and my wife and I are hooked.  

I need to get a copy if possible.

Thanks,
tangbang
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:40:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you find it?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:44:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll have to look tonite to see if I put The Shield over the top of it!  If I didn't, I could cut you a copy.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Here is a link to the bit torrent of it

www.mininova.org/tor/207869

edit to make it hot
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Dude, bit torrent!  I downloaded that episode the same night it aired.  I use torrentspy.com and Azureus as the client.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I taped it, IM me if you want more imformation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:57:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Just in case you are as bit-torrent-illiterate as I am , I'll see if it's still on my DVR when I get home tonight.  

If it is, I'll be glad to mail you a video (or a DVD, if it's on the right DVR).

ETA:  Already deleted - sorry!    Glad someone else could help you out!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the suggestions regarding bit torrent, but I am unable to get it working (NET something or other problem).

I would really like to get a copy burned/made (VCR or DVD okay).  If you can help me, please let me know and I will be glad to send a few bucks your way to pay for the media.

Thanks,
Brian

ETA: Nozzleman is sending me a copy - thank you  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top