Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I always thought of DU as our very own Klingons.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
They're just coming out of the fucking woodwork today, aren't they?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:20:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sometimes this is our mortal enemy:

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:23:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Add:

- whoever jacked up the price of Wolf 762x39 from $80K to $150K

Oh yeah? That is pretty bad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone that thinks we are not at war with Islam is not paying attention.

Anyone who talks in absolutes is at war with common sense.

We're not at war with all of Islam, anymore than being at war with Japan was a war with Shinto. We're at war with a group of people, over power, money and a way of life. Religious difference is what the people who we are really at war with use to fire up the morons - and lookee lookee....it's working on you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I thought I'd make of list of the known enemies of ARFCOM. Feel free to add.

Muslims

You're an idiot.

i1.tinypic.com/mjwc39.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/mjwc55.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/mjwc1t.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/mjwc9u.jpg

i1.tinypic.com/mjwcbb.jpg

WTF does that prove? If they follow that fucking fish wrapping they carry around then they are obligated to kill us. They should not be allowed anywhere near our military.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're not at war with all of Islam, anymore than being at war with Japan was a war with Shinto. We're at war with a group of people, over power, money and a way of life. Religious difference is what the people who we are really at war with use to fire up the morons - and lookee lookee....it's working on you.

Nope, this is a religous war. World domination by islam.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:32:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So what you're saying is, if a few US muslim troops are bad then we should get rid of all US muslim troops, right?  

Correct.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
HK lovers.

Yeah! I hate those guys.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Exactly OP!   We are at war with a mindset that is to convert or destroy!
Its a spiritual warfare. Read the Koran!!!! Geesh folks. Know your enemy

There for we must convert or destroy them, before they convert or destroy us?
So Iraq is preemptive counter convert and destroy.. err convert and destroy the converting destroyers?

'Where was I?'
'Australia.....'

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

A couple Marines have raped young girls in Japan, therefore the USMC is an affront to the moral standards of ARFCOM.

+1 to "you're an idiot"

The marine doctrine did not instruct them to rape young girls.

Guess you are the idiot now.

You cant win this one. Logic stands in your way.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#12]

According to Will-Rogers I am a violent predatory, freedom hating, leftist, baby killing, scum who wants to rat you out to the government so that they can confiscate your guns, your money and your bibles! I should be 'put into an empty tanker headed for the Middle East and dropped off in the remains of the USSR'.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If SOME criminals started saying their acts were in the name of all gun owners, I guessed you'd believe it, huh?

If they held a firearms bible (that instructed them to kill) above their heads after they slaughtered my brothers and sisters then yes, I would believe it.

This fight is yours to lose.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:43:56 PM EDT
[#14]
BATFE
Janet Reno
Alberto Gonzales
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
BATF (not because they have the NFA, but because they have all those 922 "opinions" that are never consistant)
Feinstien
The Clintons
AAhnold
J W Shrub
The states of:  Mass, Kali, New York, Hawaii, Indiana, and all other states that have stupid gun restrictions
Washington D.C.
The Brady Bunch
DU (even though they are funny)
Anyone who opposes the free ownership of all firearms by adults that have not committed violent felonies (and been convicted, some may disagree with this, but do you think an ex serial murderer should be able to have guns again....do you think that would, in the end, help or hurt our cause?)
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Michael Moore
Dianne Feinstein
Klinton (take your pick)
Chuck Schumer
Kennedy (see Klinton)
Sarah Brady
Muslims
Jane Fonda
John Kerry

So Achmed Sixpack who is in the Iraqi Army, bleeding and dying right next to our guys is a sworn enemy?
Shit...with friends like you...
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:21:00 PM EDT
[#17]
IBTL I don't usually do that but the shit is so deep in here I need some waders
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#18]
tag
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
"You only need a bolt gun or pump shotgun with 5 rounds" Fudds

Teh Ghey Disease

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:30:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Mr. Roundhouse

Meatpants

Both are enemies of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Hippies
People who refer to their instructors as "prof"
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:14:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, this is a religous war. World domination by islam.

Just who is this Islam guy that wants World Domination?

Is he the Islamic guy that cleans our building? I've talked to him many times, his kid is starting high school this year, one just graduated college and I think his wife works at a bakery. I am blurry on all our conversations, but I don't recall him mentioning world domination. He did say he wants a Cadillac STS, so I guess I should just shoot him and the old lady before they kill us all?

Absolutes....you're talking absolutes. That means that all of Islam is our enemy, yes? So, if that absolute is true, then the converse is true. That means all of this country is good and righteous, and not against us. That means that rapists, child molestors, the Klintons, all of them are good Americans if all Islamics are evil people bent on world domination.

That is what you're saying, right?

If you honestly believe that all Islamic people are at war with us, want us dead, and seek to take over the world, then you're really no different from the terrorists. You're just a whole different kind of stupid, but you're not any better. Not one little bit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

His name is Muhammad and Muslims are his followers. He has instructed them to destroy or convert ALL non Muslims.

Is he the Islamic guy that cleans our building? I've talked to him many times, his kid is starting high school this year, one just graduated college and I think his wife works at a bakery. I am blurry on all our conversations, but I don't recall him mentioning world domination. He did say he wants a Cadillac STS, so I guess I should just shoot him and the old lady before they kill us all?

Yes thats the guy. You don't REALLY expect him to tell you to your face when he is alone amongst the enemy that he wants to destroy you.

Absolutes....you're talking absolutes. That means that all of Islam is our enemy, yes?

YES, The religion is poison and aims to destroy you and me. It will stop at nothing less.

So, if that absolute is true, then the converse is true. That means all of this country is good and righteous, and not against us. That means that rapists, child molestors, the Klintons, all of them are good Americans if all Islamics are evil people bent on world domination.

You are confused

If you honestly believe that all Islamic people are at war with us, want us dead, and seek to take over the world, then you're really no different from the terrorists. You're just a whole different kind of stupid, but you're not any better. Not one little bit.

The truth is obvious, the terrorists haven’t corrupted their religion. Islam has corrupted them. The murderers are following their prophet’s example. And while most Muslims aren’t terrorists, all the really good ones are. They haven’t corrupted Islam any more than the S.S. corrupted Nazism or the Kamikazes corrupted the culture of Imperial Japan. We have been fighting a war against the symptoms, not the source.

Today’s terrorists haven’t corrupted their religion, their religion has corrupted them.

Dont blame me. Simply read their books.

Ishaq:576
“Allah and Muhammad humiliated every coward and made our religion victorious. We were glorified and destroyed them all. By what our Apostle recites from the Book and by our swift horses, I liked the punishment the infidels received. Killing them was sweeter than drink. We galloped among them panting for the spoil. With our loud-voiced army, the Apostle’s squadron advanced into the fray.”

Tabari IX:69
“Arabs were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.”

www.prophetofdoom.net/prologue.html
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:07:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His name is Muhammad and Muslims are his followers. He has instructed them to destroy or convert ALL non Muslims.

Yes thats the guy. You don't REALLY expect him to tell you to your face when he is alone amongst the enemy that he wants to destroy you.

Absolutes....you're talking absolutes. That means that all of Islam is our enemy, yes?

YES, The religion is poison and aims to destroy you and me. It will stop at nothing less.

So, if that absolute is true, then the converse is true. That means all of this country is good and righteous, and not against us. That means that rapists, child molestors, the Klintons, all of them are good Americans if all Islamics are evil people bent on world domination.

You are confused

The truth is obvious, the terrorists haven’t corrupted their religion. Islam has corrupted them. The murderers are following their prophet’s example. And while most Muslims aren’t terrorists, all the really good ones are. They haven’t corrupted Islam any more than the S.S. corrupted Nazism or the Kamikazes corrupted the culture of Imperial Japan. We have been fighting a war against the symptoms, not the source.

Today’s terrorists haven’t corrupted their religion, their religion has corrupted them.

Dont blame me. Simply read their books.

Ishaq:576
“Allah and Muhammad humiliated every coward and made our religion victorious. We were glorified and destroyed them all. By what our Apostle recites from the Book and by our swift horses, I liked the punishment the infidels received. Killing them was sweeter than drink. We galloped among them panting for the spoil. With our loud-voiced army, the Apostle’s squadron advanced into the fray.”

Tabari IX:69
“Arabs were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.”

www.prophetofdoom.net/prologue.html

Ok, so if every Muslim, even the nice little janitor in my building is plotting my death and destruction, why aren't you shooting every fucking one of them you see? Don't they want you and your loved ones dead?

How can you let these horrible people roam our streets driving taxis and selling slurpees?? What kind of sad-sack pussy are you? Seriously, don't you have any balls?

Get to killing, young man. Grab that zombie-slaying rifle and take to the nearest rooftop.

You obviously know more than me about the nature of all men, so kill the bastards before World Domination happens. I mean, how would the west ever survive a bunch of angry janitors and hotel workers? Shit guy, help save America RIGHT NOW!!!!

BTW, please for the love of Christ try not to breed if you haven't already tricked some confused woman into bed with you. For the future, get that vasectomy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:17:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Muslims

You're an idiot.

+1

A lot of Muslims are not bad people,
the same goes for Christians.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:25:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A couple Marines have raped young girls in Japan, therefore the USMC is an affront to the moral standards of ARFCOM.

+1 to "you're an idiot"

The marine doctrine did not instruct them to rape young girls.

Guess you are the idiot now.

You cant win this one. Logic stands in your way.

Not takeing sides or anything...but "Logic stands in your way." is now my official quote!

Funny ass shit.

Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Muslims

You're an idiot.

+1

What the hell do you know? Fat Cobra has enlightened me. All Muslims want us DEAD bucko! Even the ones fighting for our country, with our soldiers and against radicals. All of them want to cut your dick off and stuff it in your lifeless mouth.

They'll rape your dog, eat your children, and spit on John Wayne's grave and don't you forget it.

If you see a Muslim, you better cap that motherfucker before he eats your liver with some Chianti!!

We're at war with all Muslims, even the ones that don't know it. WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Muslims

You're an idiot.

+1

What the hell do you know? Fat Cobra has enlightened me. All Muslims want us DEAD bucko! Even the ones fighting for our country, with our soldiers and against radicals. All of them want to cut your dick off and stuff it in your lifeless mouth.

They'll rape your dog, eat your children, and spit on John Wayne's grave and don't you forget it.

If you see a Muslim, you better cap that motherfucker before he eats your liver with some Chianti!!

We're at war with all Muslims, even the ones that don't know it. WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

sar·casm    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (särkzm)
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Swingset, you seem confused.  Please allow me to try to clarify.

The non-practicing Muslims are no more a threat to us than non practicing skinheads.  They may be safely ignored if they do not follow the violent ideology of Mohommad.

The only ones who present a threat are the ones who actually have a strong enough faith to practice what they preach.

To give you another analogy:  Some devout Christians believe in turning the other cheek.  However, many non practicing Christians believe in vengence, at least as much as any Jew or Muslim.  

We are not at war with all Muslims, only the devout ones who fathfully follow the violent teachings of Mohammad.

If you were just trolling for negative responses, please ignore this post.

Hope it helps.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Swingset, you seem confused.  Please allow me to try to clarify.

The non-practicing Muslims are no more a threat to us than non practicing skinheads.  They may be safely ignored if they do not follow the violent ideology of Mohommad.

The only ones who present a threat are the ones who actually have a strong enough faith to practice what they preach.

To give you another analogy:  Some devout Christians believe in turning the other cheek.  However, many non practicing Christians believe in vengence, at least as much as any Jew or Muslim.  

We are not at war with all Muslims, only the devout ones who fathfully follow the violent teachings of Mohammad.

If you were just trolling for negative responses, please ignore this post.

Hope it helps.

Ok, whatever you say.

I have known and worked with devout Muslim people for a number of years, and spent some time with a Muslim family in college. None of them were acrimonious towards America or our way of life. I know a family from Somalia, very devout, and I continue to admire and respect their work ethic and willingness to acclimate themselves to our culture. They came here to make a better life, not to kill my famly. They don't support radical Islam, yet they are devout.

Not all devout Muslims want us dead.

But, if you want a convenient enemy, one you can fear and hate unconditionally, then knock yourself out. Believe if you like that every Muslim who follows his faith is bent on taking over the world and killing you. Just don't bullshit me about it.

The only thing worse than a Muslim enemy is his opposite - some dumbfuck ideologue, ignorant and trembling that the boogey man is going to leap out of every bush shouting Allah Ackbar. Not all our enemies are of one faith, and not all of that faith want us destroyed.

I hate to rain on everyone's white hood. I'd like it too if there was only one bad guy out there, and he followed some wicked religion. However, as Kim Jong Il, Saddam Hussein and other non-Muslims often remind me, enemies come in all stripes, and so do friends.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top