my business is on the verge of going under

edit to correct grammar
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:38:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:39:40 PM EDT

That is a Downer.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:41:37 PM EDT
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

Is this the type of business problem that can be solved by leaving a pan of cooking oil on the high burner on the stove in the break room.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:44:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By home_with_kids:
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

Is this the type of business problem that can be solved by leaving a pan of cooking oil on the high burner on the stove in the break room.

no it can't be solved like that, we had a good time for the first year. Money was not a problem, but now we have no customers. so i will be hoping for the best through february. if things do not pick up i am going out of business
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:47:20 PM EDT
but now we have no customers

thats usually the crux, and sometimes there is nothing to do about it. Good luck in your next venture.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:04:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Inspector1:

Originally Posted By home_with_kids:
sorry to hear this.

what kind of business?

no it can't be solved like that, we had a good time for the first year. Money was not a problem, but now we have no customers. so i will be hoping for the best through february. if things do not pick up i am going out of business

Is your business traditionally a seasonal one?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:13:17 PM EDT
i am guessing to say the truth, last few months have been tighter then a dog's ass
Top Top