Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2006 5:07:01 PM EDT
They just overhauled Foose. Sweeeeeet...

He was just moved to tears. One sweet ride too.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
no..  what did they do?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
They stole the truck he grew up in but had never got around to customize it. He cried. 53 F100.

Then on the sly they rebuilt it to his design sheets that he had never gotten around to do.

At the SEMA show, he was surprised doing a Jack Roush motor reveal on his new side oiler 427s.

Sometimes the TLC channel repeats the shows later in the night. Maybe you can catch it. Then again they sometime repeat the new episodes the following week.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the painter who used to work for Boyd Coddington working for Foose now?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#4]
He did on tonite's show, but I think he Charlie has his own business now. He did work on last years Riddler winner.

The paint job on this truck looks deep enough to go to China.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They stole the truck he grew up in but had never got around to customize it. He cried. 53 F100.

Then on the sly they rebuilt it to his design sheets that he had never gotten around to do.

At the SEMA show, he was surprised doing a Jack Roush motor reveal on his new side oiler 427s.

Sometimes the TLC channel repeats the shows later in the night. Maybe you can catch it. Then again they sometime repeat the new episodes the following week.

Sweet.. I wanna see that one.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I"m telling you, it was like he was reunited with a lost child.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I cried alittle watching it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Its on right now
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes. Boyd was pissed when he left too. Foose and he, Boyd, had a falling out years ago so there is some bad blood there.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yes. Boyd was pissed when he left too. Foose and he, Boyd, had a falling out years ago so there is some bad blood there.

Quoted:

Probably because Boyd couldn't hold Foose's drawing board.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Boyd is an ass
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#12]
That truck was great....great show too.
Boyd Coddington IS an ass.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:01:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I want that truck....
I got all choked up when Chip saw it....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#14]
No shit, Boyd is an ass. Would you buy a car from him after seeing what goes on in his shop
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Goes to show how great of a guy Chip is. Having all those people get together and give up their time to please him. I have to admit that I got a little choked up watching the episode.

Oh yeah, Boyd is an ass.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:54:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah.  I couldn't remember the name of the guy he left for.  Just happen to see him on a recent Foose show for a minute.

Yes, Boyd can be an ass.  I think the bald guy running the shop is the biggest ass.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:56:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Did you see the closeup of the old wheels when they said it was time for new ones?

The were BOYD wheels!  

great show, completely redid the truck while not going overboard.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you see the closeup of the old wheels when they said it was time for new ones?

The were BOYD wheels!  

great show, completely redid the truck while not going overboard.

Yeah, but Foose was the soul of Boyd products. The Boydster rod design was Foose. So really they were Foose wheels.

...and yeah I choked up too when Foose turned around and saw his lost truck. Almost everyone who get's their car back reacts as if it were the best Christmas day they ever had, but Foose just lost it when he saw what they had all done for him.  It was a sweet truck.

If Boyd ever gets anything like that from his ex employees, it would be a big Penis or rectum on wheels or something of that nature.

LOL
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#19]
The replay is on right now, just started. 4:00 central time Sunday on TLC.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top