Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/24/2006 1:21:23 PM EDT
A couple of years ago, me and one of my buddies were out in the woods shooting and decided to set up a 1 lb propane canister and shoot at it. Well, we get down in this trench and take aim with his Hi-Point 9mm Carbine (Terrible pistols, but decent cheap plinker carbine). When that 9mm round hit that canister, there was a HUGE cloud of white propane gas...but no canister, we walked all over for about 300 yards in all directions-nothing...I Almost won a Darwin Award that day, I ran into the cloud looking for the canister, reached in my pocket, grabbed a cigarette and my lighter, put the cigarette in my mouth and as I reached up to light it, I realized that I was about to pull one of the dumbest stunts ever....so there's my story...I'm sure I can't be the dumbest person on here...we all have bouts of retard rage......lets hear em!!!!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:23:29 PM EDT

must have been the yank still in you
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:25:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:33:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/24/2006 1:34:00 PM EDT by xinflt]
Can't top that one.

Edit: actually... i can come pretty close, but I aint tellin'
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:34:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:
A couple of years ago, me and one of my buddies were out in the woods shooting and decided to set up a 1 lb propane canister and shoot at it. Well, we get down in this trench and take aim with his Hi-Point 9mm Carbine (Terrible pistols, but decent cheap plinker carbine). When that 9mm round hit that canister, there was a HUGE cloud of white propane gas...but no canister, we walked all over for about 300 yards in all directions-nothing...I Almost won a Darwin Award that day, I ran into the cloud looking for the canister, reached in my pocket, grabbed a cigarette and my lighter, put the cigarette in my mouth and as I reached up to light it, I realized that I was about to pull one of the dumbest stunts ever....so there's my story...I'm sure I can't be the dumbest person on here...we all have bouts of retard rage......lets hear em!!!!

You are a dumbass....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:34:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NorthernBornRebel:

You're pretty damn close.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:36:55 PM EDT
Somethings you should just keep to yourself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:37:46 PM EDT
I have shot tons of propane tanks, but they tend to be empty when I do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:37:48 PM EDT
That brings to mind this quote by a great man:

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. "
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:38:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BeetleBailey:
must have been the yank still in you

I take offense to that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:41:51 PM EDT
Shooting the other day and a couple yards over someone else is shooting. I keep hearing really fast odd sounding double taps. Like FA fast. Wierd. I finally look over and this retard is shooting shotgun and rifle shells in the primer from 5 feet away.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:52:43 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Greenhorn:
That brings to mind this quote by a great man:

"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. "

ZOOLANDER is a terrible egoogelizer
Top Top