Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:33:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
wolfman97, you're ruining our bitch session.

Why don't you just leave this thread and go plant a tree or get your Prius washed.

+1

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
wolfman97, you're ruining our bitch session.

Why don't you just leave this thread and go plant a tree or get your Prius washed.

Why? Because I asked why you bitched about this but not about the same ticket from a cop?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:35:04 AM EDT
[#3]
DONT SPEED. problem solved.

(and yes, i NEVER speed. EVER. and im serious!)
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The ability to legally defeat these cameras already exists. A clear license plate cover which distorts the plate at the angle which the cameras take photos. Directly behind the car you can't tell anything’s different about the plate.

not legal in texas.  The toll authority got the legislature to pass a law that says ANYTHING that obscures even a part of the license plate is illegal.  The dealers were pissed, because that meant, technically, even license plate frames were illegal.  It was so that photo machines could catch toll runners.

TXL
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:39:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BTW a PU with the tailgate down would work too.

Aren't we discussing methods to break the law here?

No, the speeding part is breaking the law.  We're discussing ways to avoid having your license plate photographed.

OK, I get it. Like the difference between discussing how to murder someone and how to get away with it.

WTF? So you are saying it should be illeagal to leave you tailgate down if you pass a photo radar

So I guess all of us with PU need to stop and put the tailgate up when we come to one on the road.

In this case, you were discussing it specifically for the purpose of not getting caught while violating the law. Is that correct?

I don’t think there’s ever a good analogy between ‘malum prohibitum’ (wrong because some beurocrats said so) and ‘malum in se’ (wrong because it’s bad, evil).

The murder comparison sounds off to me.

You could say the same thing about a thread on how to grow the best marijuana. But I would bet that  ‘malum prohibitum’ thread would be closed in a hurry.

It might.  But we could probably discuss the best way to make a simple seed nursery for indoors.  Whether it's for legal or illegal purposes is something else.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's an idea:

How about people just stay less then 10 mph over the speed limit?

The cameras only activate if you are 10 mph over or more.

radical I know.

visionary.

Silly suggestion. As we all know, traffic rules and regulations apply mainly to other people. If I do 75, I am making a fair judgment of the safe speed under the conditions. You, on the other hand, would be an obvious maniac at that speed.

Interstates were designed for speeds well in excess of the posted limits (particularly in areas where it still drops to 55 MPH)

The laws of man vs. the laws of physics (and the former are guided by who gets the biggest benefits/kickbacks)

If it really was a safety issue, we wouldn't see troopers blowing past at 90+

So, in your view, it is something closer to breaking a tax law. Is that a fair summation?

Speeding tickets (the ones for going 5 or 10 over on a limited access, divided highway) are more a revenue center, not a safety issue. The red light cameras are subject to abuse (particularly when used in concert with shortened yellows) and have shown increases in rear end accidents where they have been used.

A fundamental flaw is letting the private sector get a piece of each ticket - this incentive drives them to create situations where more things will be judged illegal (and generate tickets/profit) rather than enhance public safety.

Bad bad idea all the way round.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:40:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The ability to legally defeat these cameras already exists. A clear license plate cover which distorts the plate at the angle which the cameras take photos. Directly behind the car you can't tell anything’s different about the plate.

not legal in texas.  The toll authority got the legislature to pass a law that says ANYTHING that obscures even a part of the license plate is illegal.  The dealers were pissed, because that meant, technically, even license plate frames were illegal.  It was so that photo machines could catch toll runners.

TXL

Ok, well in most states for now. I would imagine laws like this will start spreading as the revenue cameras do.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:41:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here's an idea:

How about people just stay less then 10 mph over the speed limit?

The cameras only activate if you are 10 mph over or more.

radical I know.

visionary.

Silly suggestion. As we all know, traffic rules and regulations apply mainly to other people. If I do 75, I am making a fair judgment of the safe speed under the conditions. You, on the other hand, would be an obvious maniac at that speed.

Interstates were designed for speeds well in excess of the posted limits (particularly in areas where it still drops to 55 MPH)

The laws of man vs. the laws of physics (and the former are guided by who gets the biggest benefits/kickbacks)

If it really was a safety issue, we wouldn't see troopers blowing past at 90+

So, in your view, it is something closer to breaking a tax law. Is that a fair summation?

I drive the speed limit for just that reason. I cannot afford to pay the fee to speed. BTW I help enforce traffic law from the air on occasion so I am far from an anarchist. I am of the opinion that speed alone is rarely a sole cause of accidents. The most common cause is lack of following distance.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Just FYI, on Highway 5 going up the Central Valley in California you will see signs that say "Speed Enforced by Aircraft". They have a plane that patrols the freeway and snaps your picture. You don't even get the chance to see a camera by the side of the road.

Is that any fairer than the automatic cameras?

So which of these do you think is fair, and why?

1) cop spots you on radar and pulls you over and gives you a ticket.

2) cop spots you on radar, takes your picture and mails you the ticket.

3) automatic camera by the side of the road spots you, takes your picture and mails you the ticket.

4) Cop in an airplane spots you, takes your picture and mails you the ticket.

5) Automated airplane spots you, takes your picture and mails you the ticket.

What's the difference?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It might.  But we could probably discuss the best way to make a simple seed nursery for indoors.  Whether it's for legal or illegal purposes is something else.

Ummmm, yeah. This isn't a thread about random ways to make your license plate look cool.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just FYI, on Highway 5 going up the Central Valley in California you will see signs that say "Speed Enforced by Aircraft". They have a plane that patrols the freeway and snaps your picture. You don't even get the chance to see a camera by the side of the road.

3) automatic camera by the side of the road spots you, takes your picture and mails you the ticket.

What's the difference?

Your legal right to confront your accuser for one.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummmm, yeah. This isn't a thread about random ways to make your license plate look cool.

Well, it sounds like no one agrees with you.  You're left with alerting a mod and it will get locked or not and TFB.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Well, your legal right to confront your accuser for one.  

You would have that in any case. You can confront the evidence. A radar readout isn't any different whether it was handed in by a cop or taken off a hard disk inside an automatic camera.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:51:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You would have that in any case. You can confront the evidence. A radar readout isn't any different whether it was handed in by a cop or taken off a hard disk inside an automatic camera.

I disagree.  With the officer present you have a trained, certified operator running the equipment.  If he wasn't current on his certification it could get thrown out.  He is your accuser and you get to face him in court.  With the automated equipment it's different.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, it sounds like no one agrees with you.  You're left with alerting a mod and it will get locked or not and TFB.

Well, it ain't my board so I am not the one who might be most concerned. I mentioned it primarily because I thought others might want to show the courtesy to obey the rules without having threads locked unnecessarily in the process. If you don't agree with that, then that is just you, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:51:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:53:20 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What's the difference?

Having a human in the loop is fundamental to the trust of the people in law enforcement. BTW an aircraft cannot read a license plate number due to perspective. Ground units are necessary for the stop. We can catch drunks, speeders and assist in survelance but we are limited to big picture offences.

You should see the look on people's faces when the officer points up over his shoulder to the aircraft and informs the reckless driver that we have been tailing him for 10 miles. It has been described to me as the biggest shoulder slumping, countenance wilting, "Oh, Shit!" you have ever witnessed, especially if they were not reckless immediately prior to the stop.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:53:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What's the difference?

If I had to pick, I'd go with #1.

When I hand the cop my license it also has my CWP with it.  Since I started that little routine I have yet to get anything other than a warning.

I'll take my chances of talked my way out of the ticket, or perhaps dialing down the speed to save $$$ and points, rather than have a machine make the decisions for me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I disagree.  With the officer present you have a trained, certified operator running the equipment.  If he wasn't current on his certification it could get thrown out.  He is your accuser and you get to face him in court.  With the automated equipment it's different.

You will have to educate me here. What is there in the certification other than holding it up and getting it pointed in the right direction that would make a big difference? What is there -- besides pulling the person over and manually writing the ticket -- that could not be adequately handled one time by an automated machine that was set up equally well as the cop putting that transmitter in his back window?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#20]
The problem I have with this is the City of Scotsdale put these cameras in and are running it.  I believe enforcement belongs to the State not the City.  Also I see this as nothing more then a money generating scam, not a speed enforcement system.  

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:55:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Tickets issued from camera equipment are sent to the registered owner of the vehicle, not the person that committed the infraction. It's considered a civil penalty and substantially changes the rules regarding how to fight the ticket and the type of penalties levied and the consequences of not paying.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#22]
I wonder what wolfman97's agenda is.  Is it as simple as an attempt to ruin the discussion?

How well do the photo-radar units work?  Are they as bad as the red light ones?  Those are pitiful.  My wife got two tickets in Charlotte, NC in one day.  The first time was when the police were directing traffic around an accident.  The second time she didn't make it far enough across the intersection before the camera went-off because of slow moving traffic.  In both cases she had three witnesses in the car, but she still had to pay the tickets because the Charlotte-Mecklenburg policy is that if your picture is taken, then you are guilty.  You have no right to contest the ticket.z
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:56:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You will have to educate me here. What is there in the certification other than holding it up and getting it pointed in the right direction that would make a big difference? What is there -- besides pulling the person over and manually writing the ticket -- that could not be adequately handled one time by an automated machine that was set up equally well as the cop putting that transmitter in his back window?

The main difference in my mind is the fact that you have an LEO who is ultimately your accuser in court (if it comes to that).  As far as the certification part goes, that is just a requirement for him to be able to use the equipment.

I agree with your earlier post regarding having the human involved and the trust issue.  I think that's probably part of your right to face your accuser.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#24]

What ticket????? Oh you mean the one that was lost in the mail that I never got?

Oh and hey... it wasn't me driving. I'm not responsible for tickets for drivers who borrow my car and I'll be damned if I'm gonna help you identify the person who was driving my car Mr. Govfuck.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Are you a mod?  If not is there some reason you are pushing your little hissy fit?  In either case could you STFU about it now?  If it bothers you to discuss it..... then don't.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:59:24 AM EDT
[#26]
You guys just wait for the day where a GPS device will monitor your driving habits and fine you accordingly.
Think I'm crazy… you may want to do some research before you start criticizing:
www.fhwa.dot.gov/policy/22scmin1.htm
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:00:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

What's the difference?

The fact that red light cameras are a conflict of interest. They are a source of REVENUE and PROFIT for the city. They do nothing to stop people from speeding. When you are doing speeding @ 80 MPH in a 65 and a cop pulls you over, he's going to STOP you from speeding, and chances are you aren't going to speed the rest of the way to your destination or for a while for that matter. When you get a ticket via mail a month later... well, you get the idea.

To me, it's a HUGE conflict of interest.

And, I don't live in Scottsdale, so I can't vote those people out of office. However, Scottdale is part of the Phoenix area and their freeway is our freeway.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Having a human in the loop is fundamental to the trust of the people in law enforcement. BTW an aircraft cannot read a license plate number due to perspective. Ground units are necessary for the stop. We can catch drunks, speeders and assist in survelance but we are limited to big picture offences.

I am not so sure about that. A friend of mine took his Nissan NSX for a ride up the 5 one day. This is a guy who isn't quite sane even on the good days. He said he got into an ego contest with Jose Conseco who just happened to be out in his Porsche that day. He says he walked away from Jose's Porsche when both were doing over 150.

It is a great story. I can't tell you whether it is entirely true. But, when he got home, he had a ticket in the mail and had never been stopped by a cop.

I have heard similar stories (without the racing) from other people.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you a mod?  If not is there some reason you are pushing your little hissy fit?  In either case could you STFU about it now?  If it bothers you to discuss it..... then don't.

Like I said already, I just thought it was common courtesy not to discuss methods of breaking any law on someone else's board. If you don't agree, then we have a different sense of good manners, I guess.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Tickets issued from camera equipment are sent to the registered owner of the vehicle, not the person that committed the infraction. It's considered a civil penalty and substantially changes the rules regarding how to fight the ticket and the type of penalties levied and the consequences of not paying.

Could you elaborate on that a bit?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am not so sure about that. A friend of mine took his Nissan NSX for a ride up the 5 one day. This is a guy who isn't quite sane even on the good days. He said he got into an ego contest with Jose Conseco who just happened to be out in his Porsche that day. He says he walked away from Jose's Porsche when both were doing over 150.

It is a great story. I can't tell you whether it is entirely true. But, when he got home, he had a ticket in the mail and had never been stopped by a cop.

I have heard similar stories (without the racing) from other people.

Photo Radar? I seriously doubt a plane is going be snapping pictures of your license plate, if that is even possible without flying dangerously low. More than likely what it means is if you decide to run from the police, they will tail you with a helicoptor. Do you realize how expensive and counter productive it would be to send up an airplane to snap pictures of people's plates?

Have you thought this through?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I wonder what wolfman97's agenda is.  Is it as simple as an attempt to ruin the discussion?

How well do the photo-radar units work?  Are they as bad as the red light ones?  Those are pitiful.  My wife got two tickets in Charlotte, NC in one day.  The first time was when the police were directing traffic around an accident.  The second time she didn't make it far enough across the intersection before the camera went-off because of slow moving traffic.  In both cases she had three witnesses in the car, but she still had to pay the tickets because the Charlotte-Mecklenburg policy is that if your picture is taken, then you are guilty.  You have no right to contest the ticket.z

In the second case, getting stuck in the middle of an intersection by slow-moving traffic, that is an offense itself here in LA. It is the reason for gridlock. Don't enter the intersection unless you are sure you are going to be able to get out of it.

And, geee, I am sure sorry if I rained on anyone's parade by pointing out that the rules don't allow for discussing how to break the law, and it would be common courtesy not to do that in someone else's forum. Where was my head, anyway?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The fact that red light cameras are a conflict of interest. They are a source of REVENUE and PROFIT for the city. They do nothing to stop people from speeding. When you are doing speeding @ 80 MPH in a 65 and a cop pulls you over, he's going to STOP you from speeding, and chances are you aren't going to speed the rest of the way to your destination or for a while for that matter. When you get a ticket via mail a month later... well, you get the idea.

To me, it's a HUGE conflict of interest.

And, I don't live in Scottsdale, so I can't vote those people out of office. However, Scottdale is part of the Phoenix area and their freeway is our freeway.

I agree with you on the conflict of interest part. I have problems with any kind of law enforcement on a commission basis.

But let's suppose that the local cops buy the cameras outright? Sooner or later the cost of the cameras is certainly going to come down to where they aren't big expenditures. Does it make a difference if the city is the only one getting the revenue?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:08:28 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

So what happens if your car is stolen, and the thief makes a fast getaway?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:10:09 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vote the people who authorized it out of office.

+1

Or drive the speed limit. It will not kill you.

Don't know how it is around there, but around here the speed limits are so ridiculously low it isn't funny.

It's all about raising revenue from sources that will pay.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:10:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Photo Radar? I seriously doubt a plane is going be snapping pictures of your license plate, if that is even possible without flying dangerously low. More than likely what it means is if you decide to run from the police, they will tail you with a helicoptor. Do you realize how expensive and counter productive it would be to send up an airplane to snap pictures of people's plates?

Have you thought this through?

Well, I can't tell you all the details. But I can tell you that I have seen a small Cessna flying low over the 5, up and back, most of the times I have been on that road. It looked to me like it was low enough that I could have read a license plate from that height with only ordinary consumer optics.

ETA: Re cost issues -- Hiway 5 is about three hundred miles of road that is about as flat and straight as it gets. It isn't uncommon at all to see people doing over 100. If you have a hot car, that is one the best places to take it.  If you figure that they ding them for $5 for every mile over the speed limit,  they could get $500 a pop off some of these people. I don't see any trouble with them paying for the time in the airplane.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:20:27 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In the second case, getting stuck in the middle of an intersection by slow-moving traffic, that is an offense itself here in LA. It is the reason for gridlock. Don't enter the intersection unless you are sure you are going to be able to get out of it.

And, geee, I am sure sorry if I rained on anyone's parade by pointing out that the rules don't allow for discussing how to break the law, and it would be common courtesy not to do that in someone else's forum. Where was my head, anyway?

Here, Here!

After more than 6000 hours and 7 years of dedicated traffic observation I have come to one astounding realization.....People, are stupid. That's it. And I include myself in there as well. NONE of us are as good at driving as we think we are. Very few see the big picture and therefore cannot offer a useful perspective. Following distance, patience, and courtesy are the only things that can improve traffic. Increase speed limits incrementally as you leave population centers. Fine people for blocking intersections, following too closely, using the left lane excessively, etc. The problem is the enforcement is too labor intensive and the public is too lazy. Leave early and accept the speed the traffic is flowing you cannot increase its flow by driving more aggresively.

I was directing traffic (weather had grounded us) at a 5 car wreck at a very busy intersection with five lanes each direction. I had a hagered middle aged lady give me the finger as I directed her through the intersection! I laughed out loud while thinking WTH? Like I had anything to do with the accident, delaying her or was doing anything but helping to speed her on her way! People are stupid.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#38]
wolfman, you're irritating as fuck.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Sorry if I asked you to think. I know how troubling that can be.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:28:48 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vote the people who authorized it out of office.

+1

Or drive the speed limit. It will not kill you.

Don't know how it is around there, but around here the speed limits are so ridiculously low it isn't funny.

It's all about raising revenue from sources that will pay.

I partially agree but around here speed limits are roughly determined by the size and type of road and the zoning of the area the road goes through. I frequently see people doing 50 in a 35 zone on the road I walk to work. That is fine but kids are riding bicycles and old people are crossing to fetch their mail. You are late because you didn't leave early enough, not because you are not driving fast enough. I modified my behavior some years ago and I get where I am going on time and have lower blood pressure by being realistic about how long it takes to get somewhere. I drive the maximum speed the law allows and have no problem with people passing me. That is their choice.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
You guys just wait for the day where a GPS device will monitor your driving habits and fine you accordingly.
Think I'm crazy… you may want to do some research before you start criticizing:
www.fhwa.dot.gov/policy/22scmin1.htm

They are already doing that kind of tracking with rental cars. Some rental car companies have assessed big extra fees because of things they got from GPS devices in the car.

For all those who get irritated when I ask them to think about this -- I think you are right. We are coming to a day when there will be all sorts of automated devices that will track your movements and be able to tell whether you are speeding. This stuff is just the beginning.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry if I asked you to think. I know how troubling that can be.

One lone voice preventing this from being a run-a-way and they can't abide it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#43]
I think the issue is really simple.  It just ratchets up the pressure on what people will accept from the government in the long run.  Here's why I say that.  Lets say that your state mandates installation of light switches in your home that turn the lights back out in 15 minutes to reduce energy consumption unless motion is detected.  Having non "smart-switches" is now a criminal act.  The majority of people make no effort to comply with the non-sense because in order to be caught the police would have to be in their house for some other reason and observe the non-approved switches.  So on the whole they are not really affected until they buy a new house or the police stop by.

It's a law.  Lots of people are not obeying it and it could generate massive income if it were enforced in the most strict manor possible.  Now, the state just drools at that.  Enter the inspection/license scheme.  Now to avoid large fines you must display a tag on your home that says the switches are there and it has been inspected an verified.  Now the masses WILL comply with this previously annoying law that only tagged a few here and there.  Suddenly it seems much more irritating to the public.  But, it's a law and they are supposed to obey it so what are they really complaining about right?  

I think if there was perfect enforcement of ALL laws on the books people (most people) would find they didn't enjoy life very much and might well get upset enough to do something about it.  With more lax, and subjective enforcement they don't get as bent over them and the state can use them in a more subjective manor without much backlash.

My point?  Maybe we need them to "bring it on" before people get a little more pissed about the enormous number of laws and amount of government intrusion into our lives.  I hate the "omnipresent government watchman" idea, because it makes life a constant concern as to your compliance with every bureaucratic reg they can automatically ticket you for.  The question is how can you effectively fight it when the reps you elected have voted for it and now simply wish to enforce your "voice" they gave you in government?

"John Spartan, you are fined 1 credit for your violation of the verbal morality statute."  -- It ain't so funny anymore I guess.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I once knew a guy who had a friend who knew a guy who was driving his ferrari down the turnpike when he came across speed racer in his mark 5. They were doing 400 MPH all the way to the the end of the road. When he got home he found chimchim there shot dead, with a note pinned to him by the cops that said stop speeding or we will shoot your monkey.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Do I smell burning?

We've had these for years here. And as you can tell from this Link

Some people react differently

Taffy

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Money money money money...........................money.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Do I smell burning?

We've had these for years here. And as you can tell from this Link

Some people react differently

Taffy

www.speedcam.co.uk/g153.jpg

And I'll bet there will be very harsh sentances for anyone caught doing that.  Can't poke the state's eyes with impunity.  The public will just keep paying to replace them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:22:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#49]
If everyone on the highway is speeding, the person driving the speed limit is the one who is being dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A friend of mine took his Nissan NSX

Wow.  Nissan makes a NSX now?

Amazing how made up stories have these little inaccuracies.

Didn't they buy the rights from Acura or something?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top