Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 11:46:17 PM EDT

From ]www.wunderground.com/]

Weather History
Did you know that...

The residents of Browning, MT experienced something quite remarkable on this date in 1916. The low temperature that day was -56 degrees. While this may be astonishing by itself, the fact that it was 44 degrees the day before actually set a record for the largest 24-hour temperature change in the U.S.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
thats information i couldnt live without!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Well around here I have seen go from 55 and foggy at 7 am and at 7 pm It was -2 and we had 13 inches of snow.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#3]
damn it's gonna get windy around here.

Wind Advisoryfrom the National Weather Service:  

/O.CON.KARX.WI.Y.0001.060124T0900Z-060124T2200Z/ MITCHELL-HOWARD-WINNESHIEK-FLOYD-CHICKASAW-FAYETTE-DODGE-OLMSTED- MOWER-FILLMORE- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...DECORAH...CHARLES CITY...OELWEIN... ROCHESTER...AUSTIN 910 PM CST MON JAN 23 2006
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 4 PM CST TUESDAY...

A WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 4 PM CST TUESDAY.

WEST TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL INCREASE INTO THE 25 TO 30 MPH RANGE WITH GUSTS TO 45 MPH LATE TONIGHT AND WILL LAST THROUGH TUESDAY AFTERNOON.

A WIND ADVISORY MEANS THAT SUSTAINED WINDS OF AT LEAST 30 MPH... OR GUSTS IN EXCESS OF 45 MPH...ARE EXPECTED. WINDS THIS STRONG CAN MAKE DRIVING DIFFICULT...ESPECIALLY FOR HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES. USE EXTRA CAUTION.

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:12:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought you were talking about Ne. Ohio with the title. If you dont like the weather just wait  it will change. really bad when you can have all 4 seasons in one day.
Georgem
I lost my boat in a tragic shooting accident.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top