Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 8:23:15 PM EDT
How much do you dislike McCain as the Republican nominee?  I've heard a lot of Hillary bashing, but how about on the Republican side?

Multiple votes allowed because multiple candidate answers a possibility.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You did not beat the poll.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

But you did put in too many options.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#3]
NONE OF THE ABOVE......AND NOT McCain......
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Satan.  At least you know where he stands, and you dont see God actively trying to recruit him for his #2...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like it would be time to vote Libertarian.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:29:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But you did put in too many options.

But can you EVER have too many options in a Democracy??

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Frist, Rice, my cat, etc....  The darkhorse on the GOP side is George Allen
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#9]
OK, who's the wise-ass that voted for Hillary??

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:32:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd vote libertarian instead, kinda like last time......
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#11]
The real question is who wouldn't I vote for before John McCain...
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Satan.  At least you know where he stands, and you dont see God actively trying to recruit him for his #2...

+1
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Frist or Warner wouldn't be too bad.  But I want to know who the 2 are that voted for Hilliary.  Must be a shill!!!

I'd go for Fred Thompson, but he's not interested as far as I know.  How about Alan Keyes?  No chance in hell of winning the primary, but would be a good choice.

As for the guy that would vote for his cat, you've got to be 35 to hold that office...cat years don't count!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
OK, who's the wise-ass that voted for Hillary??

actually I voted for everyone since I like skewing polls
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I would vote for none of the choices given.
I guess I'd have to vote third party, or not at all.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#16]
If the choice is any Democrat and that damned RINO John McCain, I just would not vote.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:52:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Arnuld
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Honestly, 2008 could wind up being a vote against one candidate rather than a vote for any particular candidate.  

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't vote 3rd party if they've got someone like Kerry or Hilliary on the Dems side.   If you do you'll only wind up getting them elected.  I know this from personal experience as I was one of the idiots that voted for Perot in 1992 and put Klinton in the White House.

Robert
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Honestly, 2008 could wind up being a vote against one candidate rather than a vote for any particular candidate.  

But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't vote 3rd party if they've got someone like Kerry or Hilliary on the Dems side.   If you do you'll only wind up getting them elected.  I know this from personal experience as I was one of the idiots that voted for Perot in 1992 and put Klinton in the White House.

Robert

Whats the difference if McCain loses to Hillary or vice versa?  Honestly, I think hes that bad.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Robert

VERSUS

Or we could vote for someone that wouldn't violate our conscience such that we couldn't sleep afterwards.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:19:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Robert

Whats the difference if McCain loses to Hillary or vice versa?  Honestly, I think hes that bad.

I guess given that choice you may be right.  Sounds like it may be time to stock up on everything before 08.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Robert

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/396532/smalldouche.jpg

VERSUS

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/396532/smallturd.jpg

I'm not quite sure what that means.

But I do like your humor.

"I like you, when the world is mine your death shall be quick and painless."  quote from Stewie
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Robert

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/396532/smalldouche.jpg

VERSUS

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/396532/smallturd.jpg

I'm not quite sure what that means.

But I do like your humor.

"I like you, when the world is mine your death shall be quick and painless."  quote from Stewie

Its South Park.  Their take on the 2004 election was the selection of a new mascot for South Park Elementary, and Stan and Cartman chose a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich for the options.  The vote came down to a tie because Kyle wouldnt vote for either one because they both sucked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top