Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 4:21:38 PM EDT
I am.

Even though I am an American of French Canadian descent, I am probably one of the biggest Canada bashers here.

I have to confess that I dismissed early reports that conservatives, that want good relations with the U.S. were poised for a takeover. I hope for us and all Canadians that I was wrong.

I have boycotted Canadian beer and travel ever since Canada become such a liberal bastion of America-hating moonbats.

For the record, I do miss going to the "Windsor Ballet" with my friends and taking the family to Toronto, The Pinery  and Algonquin Provincial Park  .

Good luck to the Canuckistanis that post here. Here's hoping your countrymen are as fed up as we to your south are.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#1]
<crickets> lol
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to admit I'm curiouse
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Me.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
<crickets> lol

I'll see your lol and raise you one LOL

edit, I hope the Canadians are quiet because they are out voting early and often Chicago-style .
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Ah...Canada.  Our largest National Park.

What did they do...nominate a new head Park Ranger?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Ah...Canada.  Our largest National Park.

What did they do...nominate a new head Park Ranger?

Something like that.  The challenger actually wants to be a U.S. ally.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
FWIW, I've boycotted Canadian beer also... not because I have anything against Canadians, but because
Canadian beer sucks!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I heard on the radio earlier that polls showed quite a lead by the conservatives. I have to admit I'm curious too.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been loosely following it, anything that makes the moonbats go batshit makes me happy.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've been loosely following it, anything that makes the moonbats go batshit makes me happy.  

+1  One of my major philosophies life actually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top