Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 4:14:15 PM EDT
Kinda proves Bush's point that it's better to fight them in Iraq than here.

JOHN KERRY: "Yes, we have not been attacked here. Many people surmise that one of the reasons we haven't been attacked here is because they are being so successful at doing what they need to do to attack us in Iraq and elsewhere."

Kerry video located at this URL
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]

John Kerry who?

I wish that guy would disappear. The world would be better off if he just retired.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Kerry is an Idiot. That comment simply reinforces the truth of the fact.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#4]
That turd never has anything positive to say about anything being done... it's like he's trying to shit on Bush after he's already been flushed.

On a side note I have seriously been considering a new hobby. Starting a thread called "The OWNED Ranger". I would then keep a fat black magic marker on my person at all times and any time I see a Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker still on a car I'd write "OWNED" on it, take a picture and post it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Sucks to see your own crowd cheer for the other team.

-K
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Why, if living in caves and drinking goat milk from the tittie is successful, then I guess they are. They can continue to be successful until the last one croaks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
No mention of our successes huh!

He's a damn fool.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Kerry thinks that he is incredibly intelligent and immeasurably influential.  I guess waking up next to Teresa will really fuck with a person's concept of reality.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:53:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I thank God every day that Kerry is not Commander in Chief.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top